Meeting her parents

I Puppy Chu you 2!

Kevin, your mother, your father and yourself were sitting at the table, your mother and father on one side, you and Kevin across from them, they hadn't said anything yet, they just sized him up for a while until your father opened his mouth.

" So you have been dating my daughter..what are you intentions with her?" He said, his eyes not leaving Kevin's.

Kevin gulped feeling a bit uncomfortable with your father's staring, looked at you and took your hands" My intentions are...to date her, eventually marry her and if she wants, raise our children together'..." He said slightly smiling.

" And HOW do you expect to accomplish that? Do you think you can actually make our daughter happy?"  Your mom said slightly glaring at Kevin, making him feel insignificant.

" Yes Ma'am..I think..I can..NO I know I can..not with my words.but I'll work as hard as I ever worked and make her happy as my colleague, my friend..my future wife..and the future mother of my children!" 

Your parents looked at each other impressed by the fact that Kevin was still there and was sincerely just there to gain their approval for your relationship with him, you felt quite lucky to have him as your boyfriend, he was so sincere.

The parents sighed" You have our approval, BUT...She likes animals so be sure to live in an apartment that's animal friendly and if you hurt her....You will not hear the end of this are we clear youngman?" 

Kevin quickly nodded' I'll make her the happiest woman in the world...if she isn't already....I mean she got a good job..she has caring parents ..and me....so I'll try my hardest to make that happiness last" Your parents were sold, they gave their blessing to this sincere pure love relationship.

" Now off with you two!" Your father said" There's a fair in town..go have fun you two.....Be careful alright..protect my daughter at any cost! Understood?!?" 

" No need to tell me" He hugged you" This treasure I shall protect with my life" He took your hand,bowed to your parents and walked out with you to go to the fair.

Your parents approved him! Yes! Nothing can go wrong anymore!

YOu lucky person