Comfort

12:51

I may find that-okay, maybe a jerk?-guy adorable,but the fact that he is a ert...

 

 

Well..I don't really know. So he made his way towards me and laid a hand on my shoulder with that y smirk that he wears, I guess, for the whole period of his life.

 

"Okay, what's this?" pointing at his hand on my shoulder.

"Erm.." he shoved it off of me and scratched the nape of his neck. "Sorry.You remind me so much of my g-ex-girlfriend." he sighed heavily,his eyes staring at the marble floor.

How strange for me to think that he wouldn't have one. Pabo yah~

I kept on staring at his hand on my shoulder.. Looks like he didn't have a plan on removing it.

"Ehem." Clearing my not-so-itchy throat, I shoved his hand away, but feeling a llittle sympathy for him, instead I placed it on his thigh then patted it. "I'm sure you'll move on and find someone better than her."

 

It's strange for me to talk to a stranger like this, especially when he just barged in on MY condo like a lost little kid. -sigh- I've had worse, though if I would talk about it the story would just mess up.

 

A/N~

Sorry if the chapters are too short~! I was coming out of ideas for this story and I'm planning to try writing a one-shot.. sorry if you have to keep waiting~

 

I wasn't too sure about birnging down this story, but I'm still making up my mind..

 

Have you read the  {EXO COLLECTION} and {EXO COLLECTION: ROUND TWO}

 by a-cup-of-kpop yet? Man it's good!

 

 

I've been into EXO since Agust and I'm think I'm going to write a fic about them....? IDK.

 

Want me to? >:D