Friends?

12:51

(???'s POV)

 

"So,can we hang out? The get-to-know-more-each-other kind?Y ou know... I think you're fun to be with,just by the looks."I complimented her while she raised her delicate eyebrow at me,in disbelief.

"You're asking me," pointing her index finger at herself "to hang out with you," now she pointed it at me, who listens carefully at what she says,or let me rephrase it,EVERYTHING she says, "when I don't even know who you are."

"Ah,yeah." Pabo ya.You're attempting to ask her out but you didn't even say your name to her.*smirks* "cheonun Kim Heechul imnida.Just call me Hee if you want."*winks* She just rolled her eyes on me.I offered a hand to her,and without surprise,she shook it with a smile.

"My name is Annica Elise.Only my friends call me Nica.Call me-"

"Princess." I cut her off. "That's what I'll call you."

"Sheesh." She removed her hand and stood up.She took with her the utensils she used for cooking and eating." I know you're that type of guy who befriend girls then go on flirting with them and then break their hearts and leave them to pieces,right?"she raised a brow,again.

Hmm.. this girl's... something . *smirks*. So far from my type,but she really is pissing me off....

 

 

..In a good way.

 

(Nica's POV)

 

What kind of guy is he,really?! Some kind of a pedo or something?! The way he smirks...it reminds me of..someone that I used to know.*sigh* The Heechul guy looked at me.

"Something wrong,my princess?"he plasters on a worried look. I think he's faking it.

"You know what?You're acting isn't that good.You're obviously faking it."I glared at his face,which I found adorable. 'What's happening with me?', then I shoved off the thought.

____________________________________________o0o____________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Your author is back ofter eons of weeks..

I'm so sorry my subbies~T^T I kept you waiting,but I really can't update again for th nxt few days,maybe I'll try again next Saturday. Our school had to have Saturday classes to make-up fo our almost 1 week of vacation(bcause we had a bad weather here and while I'm typing this it's still raining.

 

 

Oooh guys! It's -Ber months already..and I'm 15 already~^^

 

 

So I hope you're not mad at me..T^T I wish you guys good health and a happy life~^^

 

'Til the next update~^^

Aieruyo!Saranhamnida~