Oh what love struck fools are we?

I'll take care of you until the end

 

“Hey baby. It’s time to wake up, okay?”

“Mmm…five more minutes…”

“Up, now! Or no morning kiss!”

“I’m up!” Sunggyu squeaked, shooting up from the warm blankets, his hair in disarray and his sheets entangled with his legs.

Woohyun smirked as Sunggyu started blinking in confusion, tilting his head adorably as he tried to make his sleep-muddled mind function properly.

There was a pause as Sunggyu frowned a little and then he pouted.

“Woohyun! That’s blackmail!”

“Delayed reaction much, baby?” Woohyun laughed as Sunggyu struggled to pull himself away from the twisted sheets. Sighing at the hopeless (i.e. cute) antics of his boyfriend, Woohyun leant a hand to pull the older boy from the bed, laughing when Sunggyu toppled out of the bed with a small scream.

He continued to laugh as Sunggyu swore loudly as the cold floorboards made contact with his bare legs.

“Yah, aren’t you going to help me up instead of laughing!?”

Seeing that Woohyun still found his unfortunate morning wake-up funny, Sunggyu flopped back onto the floor in defeat with a sigh.

“What kind of boyfriend, are you?” Sunggyu asked the ceiling mournfully, “No morning kiss, no help getting up from the floor, laughed at constantly, I should just find someone else and then he can give me morning kis–“

His words were cut off when Woohyun’s face suddenly loomed over him, obstructing his view of the ever-so-fascinating ceiling.

“Yah. I was looking at the ceiling. Your face is not the ceiling.”

“Are you serious about finding someone else?”

Sunggyu bit back a laugh of the overly serious look in Woohyun’s eyes.

“Of course!” he declared melodramatically, “someone who lets me sleep in for an extra five minutes and someone who ca – mmrph!”

Woohyun leant over to press his lips hungrily against Sunggyu’s soft plump ones, raiding his mouth with his tongue as he gripped the base of Sunggyu’s shirt, creating shivers of pleasure up Sunggyu’s spine. He gently bit at Sunggyu’s lips, savouring the sweet taste of his adorable boyfriend as he gently rubbed circles against Sunggyu’s thigh.

Eventually he drew away when Sunggyu let out a muffled moan into his mouth, smirking at the sight of the flushed pink across Sunggyu’s cute cheeks and his kiss swollen lips.

“And that, baby, is why I try not to kiss you in the morning. I’m sure you’d love to be able to walk and have full function of your legs for the rest of the day.”

“I– you said– what–!?”

Woohyun laughed at the look of fright on Sunggyu’s face as the older boy suddenly scooted away from Woohyun, wrapping his arms around himself protectively.

“I’m kidding! C’mon, I’ll cook breakfast before we head to school, so just pop your cute little into the shower while I do that.”

He got up from the floor and walked towards the door and chuckled inwardly to himself as Sunggyu watched him with wary eyes.

Suddenly he swivelled around and placed a peck on Sunggyu’s swollen lips, laughing to himself at the small yelp of fright that left Sunggyu’s throat involuntarily as he sprinted down the stairs before Sunggyu could get over the shock and come chasing after him with his fists.

--

Sunggyu groaned as he let himself slump over his desk and massaged his aching back, his grey hoodie pulled down covering his caramel coloured hair. He was so tired. Stupid Woohyun and his stupid impossible drive. They ended up running late to university anyway!

He could hear echoes of Professor Geonam’s voice drifting down the front, but he was no mood to pay attention. Besides, musical composition was a subject that he was exceptional at. He wouldn’t be kidding if he said that he could simply improvise in his exam and still end up with the top study score of his class, it was simply a natural talent.

Sunggyu heard a rustle in the seat next to him and let out a muffled greeting to the previously empty seat.

“Hi Hoya.”

Hoya snorted as he ducked down behind a girl’s head as the professor gave him a glare for his tardiness.

“How do you do that? Know it’s me who’s coming?”

“You know I have good hearing, you idiot. Besides, who else does takes this class with me besides you?”

Hoya sat still for a second before letting out a silent ‘oh’ of realisation. He simply shrugged and turned up the volume of his iPod even more. Sunggyu let his head nod sleepily as he discerned the smooth melodies of Usher’s Foolin’ Around echo from Hoya’s iPod, humming absentmindedly to it as he felt his eyes drift close.

--

“Myung. Myung. Myung. MYUNG. MYUNG. MYUNGMYUNGMYUNGMYUN –!”

“OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU SHUT UP!? I’M UP ALREADY!”

“Yippee!” screamed Sungyeol as Myungsoo rolled out of bed, his black sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

Myungsoo groaned and rolled his eyes as he ran a hand sleepily through his messy hair, trudging towards the bathroom. He decided not to take note of the blue silly string draped across the mirror, nor the red crayon writing on the floor (“A dino biscuit? Them again!?”) but the last straw came when he found mayonnaise on his toothbrush.

“LEE SUNGYEOL. GET HERE NOW.” He growled as he threw the toothbrush in the bin, letting out a sigh of exasperation. Before too long, a cute tall guy with chubby cheeks popped his head around the door, and whispered,

“Aww…is my Myungmyung sad?”

“I’m only going to ask once. Why on earth. Just why. Why is there mayonnaise on my toothbrush?”

“Oh. Right. That. You probably wouldn’t want to hear about the bacon in the washing machine or the cupboard full of stray kittens then, do you?”

“Sungyeol.”

“Okay! You didn’t hear it from me Myungmyung!”

Myungsoo facepalmed as Sungyeol skipped cheerily out of the bathroom and mumbled under his breath,

“Why am I in love with an idiot like you?”

--

“I have a bad feeling.” Dongwoo whispered as he walked to class with Woohyun.

“What?” blinked Woohyun rather stupidly as he continued to eat his jam donut, “Bad feeling about what? And why are you whispering?”

“I’m being ninja, okay! Something involving Myungsoo. Something tells me he will be expressionless and totally more deadpan than usual today.”

“…How is that any different from how he is every day?”

“I dunno, okay!? I just have a feeling!” Dongwoo huffed before his eyes brightened up at a head of blonde hair bobbing along towards them.

“Jongie my baby!” Woohyun shouted cheerily, waving his half eaten donut in the air to catch Sungjong’s attention, “what’s up!?”

“Yah, hyung, you’re too greasy in the morning. Makes my eyes want to scoop themselves out with a rusty spoon.”

“If you say so!” Woohyun munched happily as he skipped along the path.

“What’s up with him?” Sungjong scowled, flipping his pretty blond hair as he made a series of obscene gestures behind the overly bouncy tree.

“Dunno. Probably got lucky with Sunggyu this morning. Did I tell you? I have a bad feeling.”

“No, you didn’t, and no, I don’t want to hear it, and no, I don’t care.”

Dongwoo made a face as Sungjong strutted haughtily off, blonde hair and 24 inch waist and all. The maknae was definitely not a morning person, but he really did have a bad feeling.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

I made a sequel. You guys love me right? You love me.