Meet The 'New' Students

Just Like A Gum Under A Shoe, I'm Stuck With You (hiatus)

(Ren and Minhyun is soooooooooo cute! *.*)

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is not edited yet...


 


 


 

"Okay class, calm yourselves up and we have new students..." The teacher said as he came in, 13 good-looking boys trailing behind him.

 

I saw all my classmates' eyes widened in shock.

 

"I don't want to go, hyung! I don't want, I don't want......!!!!!!!!!!!" A pretty boy screamed while clinging to the door. A guy with sleepy eyes was pulling, much more forcing, him to enter the classroom.

 

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! Have a shame and go in now!" He hissed. The poor boy couldn't do anything but to enter as he was now being dragged by his 3 friends.

 

"Sir, what do you mean by 'new students'? Aren't they just from the other class?" Minhyun asked. We all nodded our heads as a sign that we also want to ask the same question.

 

Mr. Yoon massaged his forehead, looked at the boys, then looked back into us.

 

"Have you noticed that [*states 13 names*] didn't go to this class today?" He asked. We all thought about it. We were really wondering why they didn't go to class. It was very unusual of them to just ditch classes, and take note, they were 13

 

"Our beloved principal decided to exchange the students from 3 different classes to 'balance' the class. As you all know, classes were divided according to academics, right? Our principal decided to balance you now. Every class will be consisted of the "geeks, the leaders, and the sports men", as what he said.  I hope I made it clear."

 

It took us a few seconds before that sink in to our minds.  So classes were divided fairly now? No top class, middle class, and lowest class? Yippee! No discrimination! Well you know... We belong in the middle class.

 

"Please introduce yourselves." Mr. Yoon said to the 'new' students.

 

One by one they started to introduce themselves. Girls in my class couldn't stop squealing. Why? They're one of the school's kingkas, for heaven's sake! Infinite and Teentop!

 

And they're not just pretty faces, they also have the brains and the skills that you wouldn't expect they have.

 

Let's start with Infinite... Infinite's leader, Sunggyu, is our school's student body president. Never underestimate those microscopic eyes as they were even sharper than a cat's. He'll quickly know if there is something wrong about your school uniform, or if you're hiding a cigarette inside your bag. He's like... an x-ray scanner in an airport.

 

Dongwoo, the guy with an amusing laugh, is our school's chess master. He's really good at it that he was even sent to another country to compete! Such a lucky guy...

 

Woohyun, the greasy one, is not just an expert with girls, but also an expert in science. He's our science club president. He was the one who made the robot that serves food in our canteen. Such a genius...

 

Sungyeol, the childish one, and together with Sungjong, the pretty face and childish one as well, are our school's champion duo in tennis. Let's say they can't live without each others' presence.

 

Howon, or Hoya, is our school's blackbelter. Never mess up with him or he'll beat you up with his abs!

 

And the last member... Myungsoo, the most handsome guy in my eyes, is our school's... Geek? Well, he's the most intelligent one when it comes to academics.  He's also the apple of my eye for like... 2 years already? But he's so quiet and mysterious it's so hard to get close to him. Only his friends can interact with him well...

 

Then Teen Top, their leader, Minsoo also known as CAP, is the vice president of the student council. He's a little rough though, that's how I see him. Don't ask me why, later you'll know.

 

Chunji, along with Niel, are our school's singing duo. Whoa, their voices are really great!

 

Ricky and Changjo, the cutesy boys, are part of the science club. Let's say they're Woohyun's apprentice.

 

Then lastly, Byunghun, A.K.A. the L.joe, he's such a jerk. That's all.

 

"Okay, now that you already know them, I hope you'll all be great friends..." The teacher started to give a "speech". And that snapped me out of my thoughts. I straightened my back and tried to focus my attention on my teacher, as if he's teaching. But then I got bored with his face so I grabbed my cellphone and started to play something.

 

"Yo." I jumped on my seat. The approach wasn't that loud, but because I was too engrossed with my phone, it shocked me. I looked to my left and found L.joe. Since when was he there?

 

"You didn't notice me sit here because you were too focused with what you're doing." He said like he had read what was on  my mind. I smiled a bit. Just a bit so I won't look like a snob. I just don't really like this guy's guts. Too... confident.

 

"Sorry. Uhm, why did you approach me?" I asked. He gave me an amused look.

 

"We're seatmates yet we haven't been introducing ourselves with one another. I just thought we could... You know, know each others' name?" He said with a smile. 

 

I secretly gritted my teeth.

 

'And now you want to know my name, huh? If I were still like before, would you still waste your breath asking for my name? I bet no,  because you'll always be the same jerk I'll ever know...'

 

"Hey?

 

I snapped out of thoughts as he put his hand in front of my face and I forced a smile at him.

 

"S-sorry, I really tend to zone out always," I lied. "My name is Shim Yeseul. Nice to meet you." I said and bowed my head a little.

 

"Yeseul... It suits you. Cute." He winked at me, making my blood boil. If only my nose can release smokes like cartoon characters can, I'll probably be a factory of smoke right now. 

 

"My name is Lee Byunghun. But you can call me 'yours'." He said with a grin.

 

For a while, I felt like... slapping his handsome face with my foot. Why was he so cheesy! But  I decided to ride on.

 

'Maybe it's fate that brought us together. Revenge time?' I thought.

 

"Hmm.. Yours? Okay... Hello, Yours." I said, offering my hand for a handshake. He laughed. The sound of his laughter wasn't irritating, instead, it was sooooooo cute. Wow L.jerk, what's with your laughter that made me compliment you huh?

 

"I was just kidding. You can call me L.joe, and that is a must. If you call me Byunghun, or any other name, I will kiss you." Then he puckered his lips as if he was about to kiss me. I gently pushed his face away from mine.

 

"Yah, I haven't called you Byunghun yet. Save that if I already called you like that," I said with a fake grin. Of course I was just kidding! I'll make sure I'll never call him 'Byunghun'. It sure will be a hell for me if he kiss me.

 

"Yah, can you two lower your voices? I can't understand what the teacher is saying." A familiar voice said. I looked at my left and saw Myungsoo there.

 

What the hell... How did he get there? Bomi was the one sitting there!

 

I looked for Bomi and saw her at the back, grinning at me, together with Minhyun and Ren.

 

Aish... How did they know I like Myungsoo? I never told them about it. Was I too obvious?

 

"S-sorry." I apologized, bowing my head.

 

I looked at L.joe and gestured him to stop talking. Man, he's really talkative! He wasn't even scared of Myungsoo. Oh well, why would he be scared. It's not as if Myungsoo is a bully. 

 

"Yeseul-ssi, after class, can I invite you over for a snack?" L.joe asked.

 

I looked at him with disbelief. Then with the coldest tone I have, I rejected him.

 

"No."

 

I wanted to laugh seeing his jaw dropped. Maybe he wasn't expecting my change of mood.

 

'Serves you right for breaking my heart before...'

 


 


 


 

 

 

Omo omo omo~ what's with L.joe and You before? Why are you mad at him? XD

Sorry for the late updates. My brain isn't cooperating with me. I'm having a writer's block. And I'm also so pissed off because it's been a week since I ordered my X-5 albums but they aren't still delivered to me TT I'm so excited for that. aishh.. Please bear with  my late updates XD

 

Please don't forget to comment/subscribe^^

 

 

while waiting for the next chappie, would you mind reading my other work?^^ ---> Thanks, Cockroach. I Got Her.

 

 

             *catches Ren's kiss*