Confession

Friends Confession

 

Eunhyuk smiled as he saw his girl skipping in to the studio, covered in pink from head to toe. The said girl started to bow to each and every one of the sunbae’s, she was the maknae anyways. She smiled and hugged Dana who was rehearsing her line before averting her attention to Eunhyuk who was in the corner, by himself.

They were practicing for FAME at this time and because of that, they’ve gotten closer than before, and for Eunhyuk it’s a dream come true. He’s been hoping he’d at least get to do something special with the eye smiling girl.

“Hello, Eunhyuk!” Tiffany bowed and sat beside him.

“Yah, what’s with the formalities?” He nudged her, she giggled and sighed.

“What are you rehearsing for?” She asked as she brought her knees to her chest.

“I was actually waiting for you. We have to practice the ballet scene…”

“Ah, right, the ballet scene. Shouldn’t we stretch first then?” Tiffany stood up and began to stretch. Eunhyuk watched as she’d smile and talk while stretching. Really, nothing could stop her from talking. Eunhyuk began to stretch as she started to blabber about her love for pink.

“Ahh!” He screeched, he isn’t that flexible to be blunt. Tiffany hurriedly stood up and began to haul him upward.

“Be careful Hyuk.” She giggled.

“Okay! Shush! Listen, rehearse your parts your partner, after that show me what you’ve got. Got it?! Fame, fighting!” The director screamed.

“Let’s start now.” Tiffany stopped herself from stretching and stood awkwardly in front of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled as he watched her shoulders tense, he took the chance to breathe in the scent that seemed to magically captivate him, and she smelled like lavender, his favorite.

“Relax, Fany. I’ll hold you tight, I promise you. I won’t let you go.” Eunhyuk said as he touched her waist lightly. Tiffany took a deep breath and began to follow the choreography. Eunhyuk smiled as he saw Tiffany’s focused expression, one of the expressions that made him fall in love with her. And at that time, he felt like confessing to her, he wanted to tell her how he felt. But he can’t, because of his best friend Donghae.

Tiffany turned around and suddenly hugged him tightly, squishing him.

“What happened?”

“We’re done with this scene. The director said it was perfect.” She held on to his hand and shook it excitedly. Everyone in the studio stared at them, they seemed in awe at their relationship.

“Eunhyuk-ah, don’t get mad at me, but, I have a kiss scene with Tiffany!” Jungmo suddenly yelled. Eunhyuk frowned and quickly smiled afterwards, he doesn’t want Tiffany to know yet.

“Yah, Jungmo, I’m not mad or jealous.” Tiffany shook her head at their quarrel.

“Arraseo, let’s test your singing then. Let’s cheer on our Maknae! Fany Fany Tiffany!” She walked on to the stage nervously, fiddling with her pink sweatshirt.

“Tiffany, fighting!” Eunhyuk raised his fists and clapped his hands. Tiffany gained confidence; she squared her shoulders and started to sing the theme song. Every one clapped their hands, overjoyed with the surge of energy that seemed to vibrate around Tiffany. She finished the song perfectly by doing a pose.

“That’s wonderful! You’re next Dana.” The director pointed at Dana. Tiffany ran off the stage towards Eunhyuk who had his arms wide open.

“Aigoo, you did well. Why are you embarrassed?” He said as he patted her back.

“I got the lyrics mixed up.”

“It’s okay, no one realized. You were amazing and the cute pose at the end; you learnt it from me, didn’t you?” Tiffany nodded her head and smiled hugely.

“Everything is going great today! Now, we only need to see the dances. Eunhyuk! Get on the stage! Stop flirting.” Eunhyuk blushed at the director’s remark. Is he that obvious? He slumped on to the stage, but his face instantly lightened up when Tiffany started to dance to Hoot. The music started, his eyes were still on Tiffany who was supporting him. His body moved to the groove, feeling the familiar music surging through his veins. But a familiar ringtone snapped him out of his reverie. He opened his eyes and saw Tiffany rushing out of the studio with her phone in her hands. Eunhyuk tried to gain his composure and continued to dance.

“Beautiful! A work of art!” The director clapped! Eunhyuk hurriedly ran off the stage, he was about to go out the studio when the door flew open, Tiffany walked inside her face slightly saddened. What had happened?

She sat at the corner of the room; the other artists in the room were slightly worried at her current condition. Eunhyuk’s the only one who could console her. He slowly marched towards her and sat beside him.

“What happened? Is it… Donghae by any chance?” Tiffany kept quiet; her tears escaped her eyes silently. Eunhyuk knew better, he scooted closer towards Tiffany and put his arms around her. Tiffany who clearly needs comfort gave in and cried on to his chest. Eunhyuk sighed and patted her comfortingly, watching her regretfully. Eunhyuk wiped her tear stained face as she lifted her head up.

“Hyuk, you shouldn’t worry about me, you know?” She said.

How can I now worry about you? You’re the one that I love.

“You’re my best friend.” It hurts his heart to say that, because to him, she’s more than that. She’s special.

“Thank you, Hyuk. I’m really grateful, having a best friend like you, it’s a blessing. You’re the only one who could actually make me feel better in these situations. I’m very thankful.” She took his hands and patted it, smiling up at him, making his stomach churn. He had to suppress his never ending love for her.

“But, what happened? Can you at least tell me?” He asked.

“Yes, you were right, it was Donghae.”

“What did he do now?”

“He wanted to break up with me again.” Eunhyuk gaped at what he had just heard.

“I guess I’m not that good enough for him. I can’t blame him though, I am kind of boring.” She puffed her cheeks as the tears started to well in her eyes. Eunhyuk sighed and pinched her cheeks.

“Enough crying for today, let’s just have fun. I’ll make you laugh and smile in no time.” Eunhyuk stood up and pulled her along.

--

They both walked out of the studio, with Tiffany leaning on to his shoulder, he led her towards the stall for a snack.

“Oh, I’m hungry.” Eunhyuk touched his stomach. Tiffany poked it and giggled as he flinched.

“Is my face that funny?” He frowned and pretended to sulk. Tiffany clapped her hands loudly and laughed.

“Aigoo, this monkey looking anchovy…” She muttered while shaking her head. Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows at the statement.

“Just kidding… but it’s true… you do look like a monkey.” Tiffany whispered, not wanting Eunhyuk to hear. Eunhyuk poked her countless times making her laugh.

“Aren’t you scared? We’re going to showcase our-“ Eunhyuk stopped talking as he saw Donghae entering the stall with a girl behind him. Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes, trying to get a better look at the scene. Tiffany who was clueless kept on talking.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Tiffany held up a piece of spicy rice cake and shoved it in to his mouth.

“You have to eat a lot, you’re too skinny.” She mumbled as she ate the food in front of her. Eunhyuk was still watching, upset with his friends behavior.

“You’re distracted. Tell me what’s distracting you.” Tiffany asked, she was about to turn around, Eunhyuk quickly grabbed her wrist and shook his head. She raised her eyebrows and tried to turn around again.

“MIyoung-ah, open your mouth.” Eunhyuk hurriedly said, he fed Tiffany some rice cake.

“What’s wrong with you? You’re kind of…” Tiffany tilted her head.

“It’s nothing… Let’s eat.” Tiffany nodded. Eunhyuk quickly devoured his food. Tiffany turned around calling out to the ahjumma.

“Ahjumma~ Can I have another bowl of noddle?” Tiffany smiled but her smile was soon replaced with a frown. She saw Donghae holding on to a girl’s hand. Eunhyuk widened his eyes alarmed by what’s going to happen. Tiffany turned around, her face surprisingly calm even though her eyes were burning with rage.

“Eunhyuk-ah, let’s hurry up.” She absentmindedly began to munch on her food again, slightly slower than before. Eunhyuk eyed Donghae who spotted him. Donghae silently stood up and silently walked towards their table.

“Hyukkie!, oh, and hello there, Fany.” Tiffany ignored the greeting and continued to chew bitterly on her food.

“I want to talk to you actually, excuse us Hyuk.” Donghae pulled Tiffany’s wrist and dragged her out of the stall. Eunhyuk could only watch what was happening. He had no right to barge in their business. Because he is nothing but a friend, but because of rage he walked towards the girl who was with Donghae just now, he sat in front of her and crossed his arms. The girl was flustered; she straightened her back and eyed him.

“Who are you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I’m Son Eunseo, you’re Eunhyuk right?” She put her hands forward wanting to shake his hands but he ignored it.

“What were you doing with Donghae?”

“We’re on a date. It’s our one week anniversary.”

“One week?” Eunseo nodded and smiled happily. Eunhyuk stood up as Tiffany walked in slowly, his heart ached as he looked at her condition.

“Hyuk, let’s go home.” She sniffed and pushed him out of the stall quickly. Pulling him towards the bus stop. She held on to Eunhyuk’s hand tightly, afraid of letting go.

“I’ll pay for this ride.” Tiffany took out some cash and gave it to the bus driver. She dragged Eunhyuk towards the farthest seat and sat near the window, the bus was empty, and they were the only passengers. Eunhyuk blew his hair and looked at Tiffany worriedly. He knew she’d break any time, she cries easily.

She started to sniff loudly; she took a tissue out of her handbag and blew her nose.

“You can always cry you know.” He muttered, Tiffany cried as soon as he said it. Eunhyuk quickly hugged her, it got worse. She began to hit his chest lightly.

“Why is he so mean? Are all guys like that? Are you like that too?” She continued to sob, Donghae’s name in sorrow.

“Miyoung-ah~” Was the only thing he could say as he watched her.

“I hate him, I hate him-“

“Have you ever considered me as the one for you? I honestly wanted you to find out by yourself, I thought you’ve realized my true feelings towards you already. I could take better care of you, I would never hurt you, and I’m a better man than him.” Eunhyuk said angrily, tears were slowly forming.

“Can’t you give me a chance? You already gave him chances, what about me? I have thought about it for a long time. I’ve stood by you for too long, I didn’t say anything since I thought you’d hate me after that. Open your heart, and please accept me. I was hiding my aching heart, I tried to, and I really did. I was about to confess to you, but you stopped me from doing so when you said we’re just friends, I kept the confession to myself, because in the end I knew that it will just hurt you more. But now, it’s time for me to tell you, that I love you Tiffany, and that’s the only thing that matters.” Eunhyuk said as his tears spilled. Tiffany stayed still.

“And that I-“ She pulled Eunhyuk closer to her and their lips met, Eunhyuk didn’t respond as he was still shocked, but he soon melted in her hands. She pulled away almost too early and wiped the tears off his face.

“You’re crying because of me? Well that’s a first.” She smiled sweetly and swept his bangs to the side.

“I’m always causing trouble. I’m sorry for that.” She continued.

“I’ll take care of you Tiffany. I can’t promise you the best but I’ll try.” She nodded.

“And thank you for accepting a friends confession.” He said.

--

Sorry for the typos, I didn't edit this actually... I'll be very happy if you guys can comment and tell me what you think about this.