i have you back * final *

I need my friend

 

at the living room
 
sungmin :i can't hear anything!
donghae:could it be something wrong happened?!
heechul:just leave them alone .
leeteuk:i don't know ,,maybe something happened lets just take a look .
heechul:no,,, lets just leave them..
 
(at ryeowook room ,,,kyuhyun didn't move he sat beside the door wanting it to open so he can get out ,,but he didn't knock he wasn't able to knock ...
ryeowook was setting on his bed watching kyuhyun carefull,,,y  they were like this for 2 hours...
the door swung open ,,,it was leeteuk ,he panicked when he saw kyuhyun setting like this beside the door,
kyuhyun stood up and went out ,,leeteuk took the note book and he read it then he passed it to yesung ..
leeteuk sat next to ryeowook )
 
leeteuk:why wooki? 
 
(he shook his head as "i don't know too why i did this" then he cried in leeteuk chest)
 
leeteuk:i'm sure that you will work it out... now ...you have to eat.
 
(leeteuk went to kyuhyun room with sungmin he was setting on his desk putting his head on it )
 
sungmin:kyun~ah aren't you hungry ?
kyuhyun:no, i'm not
 
(leeteuk took a chair and set the same way as kyuhyun so he can look into his eyes)
 
leeteuk:kyun~ah you know that he didn't mean it, right?
kyuhyun:hyung can you... please .....allow me to go home??
leeteuk:you are home!!
kyuhyun:no ,,i want to go to my parents..
 
(leeteuk show a real sad look ..he wanted to be with s but know one of them want to leave)
 
leeteuk:(with a sad tone) why?
kyuhyun:you know why !..... i don't want to be here anymore .
leeteuk:but i ~~ that's not a solution you know ..it will not help him or you or ~~ me ,,what about me ?
you want to leave hyung ? you... along with him who insist on this vacation.... now you want to leave ?
 
(kyuhyun sat probably as leeteuk and he hold his tears )
 
kyuhyun:hyung....... please i really can't take it anymore ................i did what you all wanted me to do ~ but now..... he hates me ! i'm so sorry hyung for all this .............but.................. i really don't want to be here anymore ..........please just let me go 
i'm not running away ...i.... just need.. more time ....to think ....i can't think here... i..... want to go far away...... from here 
leeteuk:(he stood up) kyun~ah you broke hyung heart.
(he walked to the door he tried not to cry but he was really hurt too ,,he didn't want any of this,, he didn't want anyone to leave him he himself didn't want to leave, but he can't hold anyone back that's why he was sad and hurt ,,,he turned to face kyuhyun who was waiting for an answer )
you are free to go.. 
 
(at the living room all of them were sitting in front of tv and kyuhyun was in his room)
 
eunhyuk:ryeowook take (he gave him a banana ryeowook smiled at him)
kyuhyun:sungmin hyung did you see my gray t-shert ??
sungmin:no 
leeteuk:when you are going to leave?
 
(they all looked at kyuhyun with a wide opened eyes and in a shook voice "leave" )
 
donghae:leave !! leave to where ?
kyuhyun:i'll leave tomorrow noon sorry (he bowed and started to walk away donghae stood up and hold his arm )
donghae:WHY WHY WHY ,,HUH ?
kyuhyun:(he looked at ryeowook) hyung (he tried to take off donghae hand but donghae tighten his grip) hyung,you are hurting me ..
donghae:WHAT DID I TOLD YOU HUH ?!
YOU WILL JUST GO LIKE THIS ?
kyuhyun:hyung,,,
donghae:(he let his arm)
DON'T..... CALL ME HYUNG .......I'M NOT A HYUNG FOR A SELFISH SPOILED KID.. WHO.... DOSEN'T WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF WHAT HE DID.. AND WANT TO RUN AWY ...AND DON'T FACE IT ANYMORE 
 
(donghae pushed him off the way and went to the kitchen to drink ,, kyuhyun bowed then went to his room again)
 
shindong:hyung you will let him go just like this ??
leeteuk:go to the bed early don't stay up all night okay?? (he said and went to his room)
 
(11:00 PM time to sleep)
(ryeowook dream)
 
alice:oppa 
did you have fun again?(with an angry voice)
ryeowook:yes ...................i'm sorry 
alice(she hold his wrists and she was cuting it )
I TOLD YOU DON'T HAVE FUN
ryeowook:alice you are hurting me 
alice:i know so what ??
(he stood up angry and grabbed his hands back ,,and started to shout at her)
ryeowook:ALICE YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP DOING THIS TO ME....... I WILL NOT ALLOW IT ANYMORE .....
I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SAVE YOU.... AND YOU ARE HERE NOW BECAUSE OF ME.......... BUT I TRIED MY BEST
I WASN'T BELIEVING MYSELF THAT I FACED THAT MAN ..................I KNOW THAT ...YOU ......ARE ALONE ..AND SCARED ...
I KNOW THIS FEELINGS I TRIED TO PULL MY BEST FRIEND FROM IT AND NOW I LIVE IN IT TOO
,,BECAUSE OF YOU 
i'm sorry ,,i'm so sorry alice but you need to stop. 
 
(then all off sudden alice face was shining and she was more pretty than she was ,, she was smiling and she ran towards ryeowook and hugged him)
 
alice:oppa you did it
...you faced your fear .................
the lesson that your best friend tried to teach you .........you learned it oppa...........
oppa ..  ..  ..   i never hurt you ..........you the one who was hurting himself....... so you don't have to face anything..
 
oppa you finally fight back  
 
oppa i apper in your dreams because you want me to ......because you didn't forgive your self ...
 
oppa
 
thank you for saving me ..............
yes you did save me ...........if it wasn't you,, i would now just a dead body on a small street and no one would know that i'm lying there in the cold........... my parents will freak out for not knowing what happened to me 
 
oppa thank you again........... you were my hero in real life...... and you are my hero now ...
 
oppa promise that you will talk again don't lose your friend he is suffering the way you do,
he is a real friend and he loves you from the deep of his heart
 
(she broke the hug )
 
oppa i have to go now i'll rest in peace now
 
(he kissed her on her cheeks) 
 
ryeowook:bye i'll visit you always 
 
( he woke up smiling he looked at the clock it was 3:00 AM he got off his bed and went to yesung bed and he sat beside it  with a big smile,, he was singing it has to be you   )
 
ryeowook:jong woon you always snore and deny it
 
(yesung opened his eyes in a shook)
 
yesung:ry~eo~wook you ~~you~~
(he hugged him) 
ryeowook:i'm sorry for all i did hyung ...........i did wrong i made you worry
oh hyung you are so sweet .......i'll make it up to you hyung......... thank you for caring a bout me .....
no ..........
don't cry hyung you cried enough ............
yes hyung i know i can see and feel too,
sorry hyung..
yesung:ryeowook... i'm so happy ...right ...now ~~i~~
ryeowook:sleep now hyung we will talk in the morning
 
(he went out of the room and headed to leeteuk room , heechul was sleeping with him he walked first to leeteuk)
 
ryeowook:umma you have white hair already ,kekeke 
(leeteuk smiled but he didn't opened his eyes if he did he will cry)
ayyyyy hyung don't act stronger........ because you are ........you don't have to act .....you are not mad ......right hyung?..
you are the best ...........
no matter what you always here... you shout ..you cry.... you care ...you scream.... you make a fool of your self just to put a smile on our faces........... on my face............
hyung you are the best leader and big brother the person would have.........
i'm sorry hyung (he opened his eyes)for making your worries more ,,i was stupid to make you worry more about me in your situation (heechul wake up and he smiled)hyung if you went to the army ......or....... went to a far away place ........
you will be with us no matter what .......
we thought that we will not see heechul hyung anymore .....but ....he is always here stucking his nose in everything we do
(he turned to see heechul and give him a worm smile) see.............. just don't think too much
leeteuk:silly boy who told you to worry about me?
ryeowook.......... hyung knew it that you are the most strong among us ..............hyung is proud of you...
 
(he walked to heechul who was sleeping on the couch )
 
ryeowook:hyung admit it,, not only leeteuk and donghae hyung who made you cry. 
heechul:aish....... this boy ~ .....just don't talk again.
ryeowook:( with a cute voice) and who's going to tease you? .........huh ..........sorry hyung for what i did and by the way you too hyung don't act that you are super man....... and ......don't hide things ,,i can see that you are scared of losing something ...but hyung no one can call you weak if you show it hyung ~~ you ~~
heechul:i know stop it now i'll obey.. 
(he his hair and smiled )
ryeowook:why we weren't  a small group ? i have to go now sweet 
dreams hyungs
heechul:you are not going to run away aren't you ?
ryeowook:and leave you two,,, noway
 
(he walked out to donghae and eunhyuk room and siwon was with them ,,,siwon and eunhyuk were sharing donghae bed and donghae was sleeping in eunhyuk bed he went to donghae first)
 
ryeowook:hyung it's cheating to be handsome even when you sleep,,(donghae opened his eyes)
donghae:(he smiled.).....mmmmm wooki.. i..... must be dreaming 
ryeowook :yes...... you are ......do you want me to Pinch you so you make sure??.....(he nodded and he Pinched him)
donghae:awooo that's ...hu~rt.. yo~u ..you... you.... you (he hugged him tight )ryeowook you are talking (he was tearing )
ryeowook:hyung i can't breath. 
donghae:i don't care........... oh ....wooki this is really like a dream coming true ,(ryeowook broke the hug and hold donghae hands)
ryeowook:hyung you ~you treated me like if i was your real brother but i was bad ..........
hyung everything you did to ..me made me feel that i'm the luckiest guy on ..earth... hyung i can't fined words to tell you how i feel right now hyung... i love you 
donghae:...i ...love you ...too wook....i i'm the lucky one to have a dongseng like you........... you made me proud kim ryeowook
ryeowook:but hyung why aren't you sleeping on your bed?
donghae:(he smiled and ryeowook hair)
2 reasons
1:i can go fast to you if i heared you scream 
since eunhyuk bed is next to the door
2:this way the three of us are sleeping together. 
ryeowook:i'm sorry hyung for troubling you ...
donghae:it's okay wooki.
ryeowook:siwon hyung looks so tired ..
donghae:should we pull a prank on them.
ryeowook:should we ?!! no.... no .....hyung they seem very tired, lets try it on the morning
 
(he walked to siwon and eunhyuk and kissed the two of them on thir forehead they immediately woke up,, he stood and laughed at the two hyungs with their half opened eyes)
 
siwon:(with a surprise voice) ryeowook are you okay ?
ryeowook:(he nodded) yes i'm 
eunhyuk:then go back to sleep ........are you hungry?? wake donghae up he will make something for you
ryeowook:no i'm not hungry
 
(siwon jumped on the bed and hugged ryeowook)
 
siwon:you are talking|??
 
(eunhyuk just realised he jumped too and hugged him with siwon)
 
eunhyuk:oh oh,, i'm so stupid wooki 
ryeowook:hyungs you are so tired.. sleep now..... we will talk tomorrow ...i.. just.... came to say......... sorry for making you tired like this........ i'll make it up 
eunhyuk:should we celebrate
donghae:yeah we should
ryeowook:not now,, i still have 2 hyungs i didn't wake them up ,,and 3 hyungs on the phone ,and a cool guy ,and a spoiled kid ,,and my friend ...
so i have to go now
 
(he walked to shindong room)
 
ryeowook:hyung wake up 
shindong:not now........
ryeowook:but i'm hungry 
 
(shindong opened his eyes )
 
shindong:ryeowook you are talking..
(he hugged him)
ryeowook:yes i'm hyung ,,so now i can protested when i don't feel hungry.
hyung you should know that not everythings is treated by food,
no..... hyung not you too ......don't cry... please 
hyung i came to say sorry to you too ...can you leave me now 
shindong:i missed your voice so much.. 
ryeowook:you will not miss it anymore hyung ,,i promise.. 
now go back to sleep i have to go to sungmin hyung
shindong:okay
did you wake leeteuk hyung ?
ryeowook:yes i did, sweet dreams hyung
 
(he went out and went to sungmin and kyuhyun room he sat beside sungmin and whisperd )
 
ryeowook:minni.. my cute hyung... 
 
(sungmin opened one eye and he smiled a very big smile)
 
sungmin:ryeowook ,,,your,,,,your voice
ryeowook:hyung.......... thank you for everything .....and sorry for everything
(sungmin sat up and hugged him.. then ryeowook sang on his ear the three bears song ,and sungmin giggled but in a low voice)
sungmin:strong boy ...
ryeowook:thank you hyung now .......
 
(he pointed at kyuhyun who was in a deep sleep cuz of the crying)
 
sungmin:i will leave you alone
 
(ryeowook walked to kyuhyun bed and he laid next to him, he hugged him from the back and put his head on kyuhyun head so he cant move or turn around)
 
ryeowook:stupid ,,
idiot,,
freak,,
kyun~ah
...i said things...... i ......didn't mean it
 
(kyuhyun was in a shook he tried to turn around but ryeowook didn't let him ,,,and ryeowook but his hand on kyuhyun mouth )
 
kyunah i'm ..sorry for not understanding... you ..i now understand 
kyuhyun .....you are so stupid ....you should have talked me about it... so...... i can ....understand
and,,,
i'm stupid too to push you away when i needed you the most ......
but i was afraid that you will think that i'm being weak again,
(kyuhyun was crying so hard ) i'm sorry for what ....i.... said ...and ..did
you are not my friend............... you are my brother we are connected ...
i hated my self for telling you that ..i hate you ...............
i never did and,i'll not hate you
no matter what,,,
i love taking care of you ........i love listen to you .........i love hanging out with you....... i love playing games with you...... i love when we fight and i gave up so you don't have to say i'm sorry ,,even i could see it on your eyes..........
but kyuhyun ....i'm giving up to you because .......i love you and i don't want to see you sad,,
kyunah ,stop crying please i cant stand it seeing you cry,
kyuhyun you did so much to me............ you did ............i win my fight against myself because of you......... i  learnt how to be strong and face anything,,
kyuhyun i miss you and i love you,
thank you and i'm sorry,
(he let go of him he was crying too,, kyuhyun turned and hugged him tight he was crying so loud he put his face in ryeowook chest)
kyuhyun:i'm .......sorry........ i'm ......sorry.............. i'm .....soooo sorry 
i.. missed ...you ...so ...much 
i was ...scared ...that ...you are ...really ...............hate me 
i love you kim ryeowook ....i really do.......... i dont want anyfriends ...i need you ...........i'll be nothing without you....... i'm sorry ......for everything i did to you......
i missed you so much 
 
(they were crying so hard that the members freak out and went to see what is happening )
 
yesung:i guess they are cool now
siwon:auhhh hyukjae (he hugged him) 
eunhyuk:YAH ,YAH ,YAH 
sungmin:i think no one is going back to sleep right
leeteuk:call every one it will be a good vacation
 
 
 
 
----------------
tada happy ending hope you like it
now is time to make a story about me going to study LOL
i will miss you guys i will write again but this time i will put paring 
i guess i'll do hyohyuk one still don't know 
hugs and kisses to all of you 
even you my silent readers 
kekeke ^^ 
bye