I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! &#*#&@^&*$^#%@

SHINee's day off, or was it the doom's day

Minho’s POV

As a popular Korean idol I have sunk. I sunk deep. To the bottom off the ocean. Better known as the police station. I lowered my head until it touched the table. I hit my head on the table. How did it get to this? How did it get like this? A police officer came to me.

‘’ you can come with Me.’’ he said to me.

I stood up. I followed the police officer.

‘’ arrest these people.’’ I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around. I saw Jonghyun dragging a young girl and another guy with him.

‘’ look what they did to me!’’ Jonghyun pulled the beanie off his head.

‘’puhahahahahah!’’ I burst out in laughing.

The officer next to me looked at me like I had gone mad.

‘’ what’s so funny?’’ he asked.

‘’ puhaha his haha hear haha is pink!’’ I said between more laughs and pointed at Jonghyun.

The officer raised an eyebrow at me. He dragged me with him.

‘’ I guess the fashion off today is really strange.’’ The police officer mumbled.

The police officer opened a door with one of his keys. Into the place where all the criminals where. The prison. It was a big room there were more people in there. A though guy with tattoos looked weird at me. The laughter from a moment ago suddenly disappeared.  The officer pushed me in the prison.

‘’ wait here until another prisoner comes to get you.’’ He closed the door.

‘’ wait!’’ I yelled and knocked at the door. ‘’ don’t let me here all alone! I am a kpop idol! You can’t do this!’’

There was no answer at the other aside at the door. I looked at the tiny window. The officer was walking away. Nooooooooooo! I turned around. The tattooed guy was still looking at me. I sat down at as far away as could from that guy.  Is sighed I guess I need to wait.

--- --- ---

‘’ where are you taking me?!’’ a young voice shouted behind the closed door.

‘’ I am a victim! Did you hear me? A victim!’’ the door went open.

‘’ just wait in hear, will you?’’ he pushed a handcuffed young boy in.

‘’ is this how you treat your victims?’’

The door shut before his nose.

‘’ noooo! Get me out of this! I am a famous guy! I didn’t do anything wrong!’’

The voice sounded so familiar. The young boy turned around.

‘’ Taemin? Taemin? Taemin! What are you doing here!’’

Taemin looked at me shocked.

‘’ Minho! What are you doing here?’’

I felt my face getting red. Thinking back at the place I landed.

‘’ ehum. Don’t ask.’’ I said. ‘’ what happened to you? Where is Onew?’’

‘’ I don’t really know what happened. Neither do I know where Onew is. I lost sight of him.’’

‘’ oh’’ I said.

‘’ what are we going to do?’’ taemin asked me, ‘’ if the manager get’s here we’re so dead.’’

‘’ I know.’’ I said ‘’ but I have no idea what we can do.’’

 

 

Onew POV

‘’ why did you steal all that chicken?’’ the officer asked me.

‘’ I was talking to me!’’ I explained.

The officer raised an eyebrow.

‘’ it talked to you?’’

‘’ yes!’’ I said ‘’ then I couldn’t stand it anymore, I needed to eat it!’’

‘’ then why didn’t you buy it?’’

‘’Taemin had my wallet’’

‘’ Taemin?’’

‘’ yes taemin.’’

‘’ do you mean the guy that was just arrested for gang war?’’

‘’ huh? What? I don’t think so! The famous Taemin from SHINee.’’

‘’ gang war taemin said he was from SHINee.’’

Taemin in a gang war. NO WAY!

‘’ if it is the taemin I am talking about he has my wallet.

You can check it.’’

‘’ we will do that.’’ The police man walked out.

I felt in my pocket. YES! I still got my cellphone. I dialed the manager phone number. Even though he is going to kill me. I need him to get me out off this!

‘’ hello?’’

‘’ manager it’s me Onew.’’

‘’ ah Onew enjoying your day off?’’

‘’ no.’’

‘’ why not.’’

‘’ well …..’’

‘’ yes….’’ The manager said.

‘’ I am at the police station.’’

‘’ ARE YOU OKAY! WHAT DID THE FANGIRLS DO!’’

‘’ nothing. I got arrested.’’

‘’ BWOH! I TOLD YOU A DAY OFF LEADS TO NOTHING GOOD! HE^#$^#$Y$#^#YHWRU&E#&’’

‘’ but but I just hadn’t enough money.’’

I think the manager didn’t hear any off that.

‘’$*EWYHW$&^*EDJWSGE! WICH POLICE STATION!?’’

‘’ the one near the station.’’

‘’ STAY THERE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!’’

He hang up. Stay here. Like I was able to leave.

 

 

 

Key POV

The manager wasn’t picking up the phone. What could be so important that he wasn’t answering his phone?

‘’ why did you steal the perfume?’’ the police officer at the other side off the table asked.

‘’ I didn’t steal it! It fell into my bag when I accidently bumped into them with my bag.’’

‘’ did you steal it for your girlfriend?’’

‘’ why can’t you just believe me!’’

*Ring ding dong Ring ding dong Ring diggi ding diggi Ding ding ding*

My Phone rang. I picked it up.

‘’ hello?’’ I said.

‘’ why did you call me?’’ the manager asked me.

‘’ manager, thank god!’’

‘’ huh?’’

‘’ I need your help!’’

‘’ WHAT HAPPENED!’’

‘’ I swear I didn’t do anything it fell into my bag. I didn’t steal it!’’

‘’ DON’T TELL ME YOU ALSO GOT ARRESTED!’’

‘’ KAY! Then won’t tell you.’’

‘’ G^*#@HW#$$%@#^&*$^YUJI$’’

I held the phone a bit away from my ear. He was swearing so hard into my ear that my ear hurts. I could still hear him swear to his phone. The he hang up. I guess he is coming then.

 

Jonghyun POV

‘’ arrest these people.’’ I yelled into the police station while I dragged the manager of the hairdresser and Seohyun with me.

‘’ look what they did to me!’’ I pulled the beanie off my head.

Some officers where looking weird at me.  Then I hear someone laughing really hard. I looked at him. It was Minho! What was Minho doing at the police station! Minho was dragged by the police officer to a room with a big white door.

‘’ what is your problem sir?’’ a police officer asked me.

‘’ WHAT IS MY PROBLEM! WHAT IS MY PROBLEM! WHAT DO YOU THINK! MY HAIR! MY HAIR IS PINK! My HAIR IS PINK!’’

‘’ calm down sir.’’ I could see the officer was about to laugh I looked at him angry. ‘’ you three can come with I will hear your story.’’

I walked to a tiny grey room with a big mirror. There I told what happened. The officers took notes and nodded sometimes.

‘’ okay so you where at the hairdresser with a friend.’’

‘’ he is not my friend.’’

‘’ then what is he?’’

‘’ euh… he is key!’’

‘’ okay a friend it is.’’

I sighed.

‘’ okay fine a friend.’’

‘’ then you got an offer to was your hair, and the shampoo made your hair ink?’’

‘’ exactly!’’

‘’ I am going to discuss this with the rest.’’ The officer stood up and walked out off the room.

I called the manager. He needs to help me with this. I can’t do this alone. The phone rang ones then the manager answered.

‘’ hello?’’

‘’ manager I need your help.’’

‘’ please don’t tell me that you have been arrested.’’

‘’huh? What? I am not arrested, tough I am at the police station.’’

I heard the manager sign..

‘’ wait! DID YOU SAY YOU WHERE AT THE POLICESTATION! WHAT DID YOU DO?

‘’ I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING THAT STUPID KEY DID SOMETHING TO ME!’’

‘’ FINE I AM COMING JUST STAY THERE UNDERSTOOD!’’

‘’ yes sir.’’ I hang up the phone.’

 

 

Manager POV

#^#&*#&*(I*UJHY$Y@*$(OKYJHGQT#!^@&%*$(ÔYLKTJRHYET#^&*(O)O(*%&$^

I SWEAR ONE DAY I WILL KILL SHINEE!

I parked at the police station. In the station I walked to an officer.

‘’ I am looking for some members of SHINee can you help me?’’

‘’ SHINee mmmm.’’ The officer said. ‘’ I think I heard something about them. Let me ask for a moment.’’

The officer walked to some kind of desk. After asking something and getting some papers. He came walking back to me.

‘’ at the moment we have 5 people here who claim to be a part of SHINee.’’

‘’FIVE PEOPLE! LET ME SEE.’’

He handed me the papers.  I read every paper word for word. There was even a photo attached to them. 4 off the SHINee members where at the police station. All of them arrested how could this happen. Then I turned to the last page.

‘’ AAAAAAAAH!’’

I grabbed my heart.

‘’ this guy! Why is his hair pink!’’

‘’ just read the paper will you!’’

Oh go! Oh god! The hairdresser dyed his hear. Reading from the statement I can’t really do anything about that. He just has to wait three days. Okay let’s see how I am going to get the rest out.

 

 

Onew POV

The police officer came back in.

‘’ Onew it’s you lucky day. You can go now.’’

‘’ REALLY?’’

‘’ yes will you just go.’’

I walked out off the room. Right into the hands of the manager who was waiting for me.

‘’ so Onew? Did you have enough chicken?’’

‘’ hehehe….. Yes…’’

The manager sighed.

‘’ let’s just get the rest out and go.’’

‘’ get the rest out?’’

‘’ yes get the rest out. The rest is also arrested, except for Jonghyun.’’

 

Key POV

‘’ I DID NOT STEAL IT! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT!’’

The door opened. The manager came in.

‘’ he is not a culprit, look at this.’’

He held out his phone.

‘’ this is the security camera off the shop where he was accused.’’

In the video you could see how he hit the bottles with his bag and if you looked really good you could see a pink bottle feel into his bag.

‘’ okay guess you can go then.’’ The police officer said and let key go.

‘’ yes! Thank you manager.’’

 

Taemin’s POV

‘’ how long do we need to stay here?’’ I asked Minho.

‘’ I don’t know.’’ He told me.

Then the door opened.

‘’ Minho and Taemin.’’

‘’ yes!’’ we said in unison.

‘’ you can go.’’

‘’ really?’’

‘’ yes, just go already.’’

We ran out the cell. There where Onew key and the manager.

‘’ guys?’’

‘’ you were also arrested?’’

‘’ yeah.’’

‘’ talk later. We are going to get Jonghyun.’’

‘’ manager how did you get me out?’’ taemin asked.

The manager held out his phone I’d let them show this video he said.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxNjAFZn784 )

‘’ ohw’’

 

Jonghyun’s POV

How long does it take to discuss this matter? I thought. Then the manager and all the members came in. as soon as all the members came in they started laughing.

‘’ his hair hahahah.’’

‘’ shut up!’’ I said.

‘’Good job Key.’’

Key high fived the rest of the members.

‘’ key!’’ yelled the manager. ‘’ you know you will get the right punishment for this right?’’

Key gulped.

‘’ yes manager.’’

‘’ did you sue the hairstylist?’’ I asked.

‘’ no,’’ said the manager. ‘’ I looked at the video from the security camera and it was all key’s work, it was not the hairdressers fault.’’

‘’ then what about my hair?’’

‘’ you just need to dye it again in 3 days.’’

‘’Nooooooo!’’

‘’ yes. Or do you want the same punishment as key.’’

‘’ no sir’’ I lowered my head. ‘’ let’s just go home.’’

‘’ good idea.’’ Said the manager. ‘’ then I can kill you.’’

 

No one’s POV

*ffffffweeeet* the manager blew the whistle.

‘’ ten push ups’’ he yelled across the field.

‘’ manager, you are killing us……..’’ the five exhausted guys said in unison.

‘’ wasn’t that the idea.’’

SHINee sighed.

*ffffffweeeet*

‘’ another 20 laps around the field.’’

And so the members started there 1111123 lap around the field.


also the last picture off the story...


so this is the last chapter.

i honestly need to say i did this pretty quick. but i did my best. hope you liked it.

i enjoyed it alot to write this. eventhoug my coauthor left me all alone. T_T