Chapter 2: The Doom's day

SHINee's day off, or was it the doom's day

no one's POV

 

'Ah, fantastic,' Jonghyun said. 'Free for the whole day.'

Onew agreed with him. 'I know what I'm going to do today.'

'Being an idiot?' Key asked. 'Caus that already worked.'

'Well, I see you guys tomorrow,' Jonghyun said. 'I'm going to the Hairstylist.' He pulled Key to the Stylist and left the others alone.

- - - - - - -

'I'd like to get my hair done,' he said to the Stylist. 'How much does it cost?'

'That depends,' the Stylist answered, while handing him a book. 'Here you can choose what kind of haircut you want.'

'A, nice,' he said. He looked through the book, and saw a really great one. 'I want that one,' he said, while pointing to it.

'That's a very good choice, ' the Stylist said. 'And you?' The Stylist looked to Key.

'Oh, I just want the dots off,' he answered. 'That's ok, right?'

'Oh, yes yes, that's ok.' The Stylist smiled at him and waved someone else over to do Jonghyun hair.

When the girl she waved over came, she had a tiny scissor in her hands. 'You can take place now,' she said.

Jonghyun sat down, while the Stylist did her job.

'So, what’s your name?' Jonghyun asked.

‘’He is such a player.’’ Thought key.

'Seohyun,' she answered. 'And your Jonghyun, I know that.' She smiled

Key started reading some Magazines while the other girl was busy with his hair.

His eyes turned big. Sales, he saw at the front page. He smiled.

Then the smile dropped again '' I can't go shopping while he is with me'' I thought looking at Jonghyun.

How can I get rid of that guy?

 

Onew POV

 

‘’ I know what I’m going to do today.’’ I said.

‘’ being an idiot?’’ key asked. ‘’cause that already worked.’’

‘’ well, see you guys tomorrow,’’ Jonghyun said. ‘’ I’m going to the hairstylist.’’ He pulled key with him and left me and the others alone.

I went to taemin and Minho’s room. I knew that Minho was in the shower but I hadn’t seen taemin around guess he was still asleep and u want chicken so I want to go to the KFC now.

When I stepped into Taemin’s room he was still lying on his bed fast asleep. One of his feet hung out of the bed and so did one arm. His head was buried in his pillow.

‘’ how can he be asleep when he can’t even breathe? I would suffocate like that.’’ I thought.

Then I saw the teddy bear that was clutched under his arm. I chuckled.

‘’ Taemin sleeping with your love?’’ I asked loud.

He looked up with a sleepy head. I pulled the blanket of him and pushed taemin off the bed. With a loud *bonk* he fell on the floor. He groaned.

‘’ what was that good for?’’

‘’ at least you’re awake now.’’ I said to him.

‘’ whoehoo’’ taemin said and stood up.

‘’ go change I want to go to the KFC, I am hungry.’’

‘’ yeah, yeah.’’ Said taemin.

I watched him walk to the closet, and he disappeared in the walk in closet. I guess I just wait in the living room. I walked out.

--- --- ---

I was sitting on the couch when finally taemin came walking in, he changed  in black clothes with a red pantshe looked like a bad boy.

‘’ are you sure you want to go like that fans will notice you.’’ I raised an eyebrow.

He shrugged ‘’ everybody thinks I am a kid this proves that wrong doesn’t it?’’

‘’ you are a kid.’’ I said. ‘’ at least you act like it.’’

‘’ I do not!’’

‘’ yes you do, come on I just want to go.’’ I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me.

Just when I opened the front door I heard Minho leave the bathroom. I quickly tried to leave before he noticed us but he already saw us.

‘’ where are you two going?’’ he asked.

‘’ the KFC.’’ I answered.

‘’ dressed like that?’’ he asked while looking at taemin.

‘’ he doesn’t want to be called a cute kid.’’ I explained.

‘’ exactly.’’ Taemin agreed with me and nodded his head.’’ I am 18 now.’’

‘’ then have fun.’’ Said Minho, he did a quick wave and walked to his room.

I dragged taemin to the car, and we left.

 

Minho POV

 

‘’ then have fun.’’ I said, and did a quick wave. I walked to my room and changed into an sportoutfit.

I looked in the mirror. I nodded to myself, I am looking good! I made sure my hair was alright and also left the house. I walked down the street, went around the corner, and entered the park. There were a lot of people. Couples, family’s, children and people like me who wanted to sport. It was a miracle that I wasn’t recognized jet. I walked to the large soccer field at the end of the park. As soon as I arrived people started recognizing me.

‘’ Minho!’’

‘’ want to join?’’

‘’ yeah sure!’’ I answered immediately. I ran the soccer field up took my position and so the match started.

 

Key’s POV

How can I get rid of this guy?

What if after my hair is done I just sneak away. So I just waited until my hair was done, luckily the lady Seohyun was still busy with Jonghyun. I quietly stood up and walked to the cash deck. I paid for the cut.

Then I casually walked out. Just when I thought it had worked, I heard Jonghyun yell:

 

‘’KEY! Where do you think you are going!’’

 

‘’ shoot busted.’’

 

I was just going to sit here and read a magazine while I wait for you.’’ I answered. I walked to the big couch that was standing in the front of the hairdresser. I made it look like I was planning that all along.

 ‘’ Plan B’’ I thought. What is plan B? If I can’t go out the room then Jonghyun needs to go out.

 

I saw Seohyun walking to the back of the hairdresser, I followed her.

Jonghyun looked at me.

 

‘’ where are you going?’’ he asked suspicious.

 

‘’toilet.’’ I answered not that I was planning to go, but it was a good cover.

 

I walked around a corner in the hairdresser; behind the corner was the place where they washed the people hair. Now it got an idea. I waited around the corner until Seohyun was back.

 

--- --- ---

 

‘’Miss. Can I ask you something? I asked Seohyun who just came back.

 

‘’yeah, sure.’’ she answered.

 

‘’that guy who came with here me here, you are doing his hair, aren’t you?’’

 

‘’yes, I think so.’’ She said.

 

‘’then can you offer him to wash his hair, I will pay for it.’’ I said.

 

‘’ of course.’’ she said.

 

‘’thank you, but can you keep a secret that the offer comes from me? Just that is a free offer for the 50th client or something.’’

 

‘’ yeah, fine.’’

 

Yes! This plan is going to work. I waited a few moments before returning to my couch so that Jonghyun wouldn’t get suspicious.

I saw them talking to each other. Jonghyun nodded. Yeah, he is going to say yes. I can go shopping!

 

‘’Key!’’

 

I looked up Jonghyun was calling me.

 

‘’yes.’’ I answered.

 

‘’ I got a free offer to wash my hair, so you need to come with me so you can’t sneak off.’’

Shoot! I thought.

 

‘’alright.’’ I said and followed them around the corner.

Plan C! What is plan C? Jonghyun was now lying down on some kind of table.  I looked around, how I can get rid of this guy? Then I saw two bottles next to Jonghyun one looked like shampoo and the other one looked like hair coloring. The color was neon pink. I sneaked to the back of his table and grabbed the two bottles I squeezed the shampoo out of the bottle, I discharged it somewhere under the table. So nobody would notice. Then I put all the hair coloring in the shampoo bottle. This would keep him from following him. I giggled I like to see the result of this.

I sneaked back to my seat.

Just when I was back at my seat Seohyun came with a towel. She put the towel down and started to wash Jonghyun’s hair with the hair coloring.

Yes! Plan C will work.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

We arrived at the KFC. Onew parked the car, and we walked in. there was almost no one. There was one fat man chewing on the remaining bones off the chicken. Blèh, if Onew stopped dancing he would probably end up like that I thought to myself.

 

‘’ taemin…’’ said Onew before he waved his hands in front of my face.

 

‘’ yes, did you say something?’’ I asked.

 

‘’never mind.’’

 

We walked to the cash desk.

 

‘’ can we have two servings off chicken?’’

 

‘’ of course.’’ Said the lady behind the cash desk, ‘’anything else?’’

 

‘’yes, I want a coke.’’ I said.

 

‘’anything else.’’ the lady asked again.

 

‘’ no that’s it.’’ Said Onew.

 

We sat down at a table as far as possible from a window so that we wouldn’t be noticed by people who passed the windows. It was a place in the middle of the KFC. Right next to a wall. In the middle of the room. It was more like a big pole, but it was so big it could function as wall.

I took a sib of coke and started eating the chicken.

 

‘’ what do you think the others are doing?’’ I asked Onew.

 

‘’ don’t know.’’ He answered, ‘’ key and Jonghyun are probably still at the hairstylist. Minho is probably in the mid of a match now.’’

 

‘’ yeah, I thought so too. Don’t you think we should do something more exiting? It is pretty rare to get a day of and what are we doing? Eating.’’

 

‘’ no…o, I thi..ink thi…is al..right.’’ he said while chewing on a bone of the chicken.

 

‘’ what did you say?’’ I asked,’’ swallow before you speak, will you?’’

 

Onew swallowed.

 

‘’I said, I think this is alright. Why do something? Tomorrow we need to work again.’’

 

‘’ I know.’’ I said. ‘’ I really love being an idol but sometimes it is just a bit too much.’’

 

‘’ I get what you are trying to say.’’ Onew said. ‘’ but…..what is that on that poster!’’

 

‘’ huh what?’’ I looked behind me. On the wall behind me was a big poster on the poster was an advertisement for a buffet with only chicken.

 

‘’ Onew your not..’’

 

‘’ when is that!’’ Onew interrupted me. ‘’ today! And it begins in 5 minutes’’ he said while looking at his watch.

 

He jumped up from the table.

 

‘’ it is nearby, I am just going to run.’’ he said.

 

‘’ wait! What!’’ I said surprised. ‘’ you want to go there now? What about the chicken we ordered?’’

 

‘’ well there is a lot more chicken, so I won’t starve.’’ He said ‘’ we need to hurry maybe we can make it there before it begins.’’

 

Onew dragged me out off the KFC to the streets, into the big crowd of people who were shopping.

 

‘’ oh no, we are going to be recognized.’’

 

I lowered my head and pushed through the crowd. in the crowd I lost sight of Onew for a moment then I saw him running into a street to my left. I ran after him. I crossed a street without looking and a car almost hit me but I was fast enough not to get hit so I ran further.

 

‘’Onew wait!!!’’, I shouted exhausted.

 

Onew sure is fast when it comes to his precious chicken.

Out of the blue a lot people with camera’s came standing before me.

 

‘’Taemin of SHINee!!!!’’ all the people screamed. ‘’we love you!!!’’

 

‘’noooooooo!!!’’ Taemin thought: ‘’not now!!!’’ he started to run the opposite direction.

 

But the people followed him. Those fans never give up. He ran as fast as he can. He turned left right and again left. He was now in a dark allay. He heard the fans still screaming:

 

‘’SHINEE!!!!!!! SHINEEE!!! TAEMIN!!!! ‘’

 

He looked to his right and saw a door which was slightly open. Without thinking he opened the door further and went in.  He closed the door behind him. And listened if he was still being followed when he didn’t notice anything. He thought he was safe.

He turned and leaned against the door.

He sighed '' Fans can be so annoy......''

It was only then when he saw in what kind of room he was.

In the room where seven tough looking guys with sunglasses on and bats in their hands.  He gulped.

 

Minho’s pov

 

‘’Gooooaaaal!!!!!!’’ yelled the team. I was in the scoring team. Actually I was the one who scored.

 

‘’ Minho! High five!’’ a boy called.

 

I gave him a high five. After him a lot more teammates came to give a high five.

 

‘’ oppa!! Oppa!!’’ girls where screaming at the side line, ‘’ oppa! Oppa!’’

 

The match went on. I was actually doing quite a good job, If I say so myself.

 

‘’ Minho!’’ a boy to my right called and passed the ball to me.

 

‘’ I got it.’’ I said. I dribbled the ball right before the goal. But then there was a big hole in the ground and I almost tripped, I managed to get on my feet. A few girls who were standing just inches away from laughed quietly. I just smiled a bit. What else could I do? The girls started laughing more. I walked forward ready to continue the match.

 

‘’ Minho! Watc……’’ but it was already too late.

 

‘’ the ball also got stuck in the hole and I tripped over it. Because of that I fell over the ball. And couldn’t keep my balance. I fell to the ground. I waited till the pain off the fall came, but the pain never came. I actually landed pretty soft. My hands where feeling some kind of soft pillow I softly squeezed it. Yeah felt like pillow. Wait a moment pillow’s in the mid off a soccer field. Something is not quite right here.

What the hell do you think you are doing?’’ the girl asked.

I opened my eyes and I looked right into her chest.

and noticed that my hands were also placed at a very unfortunate place.

I quickly removed my hands from her chest and jumped up.

In shock I muttered: ‘’I’m sorry.’’ But she already started screaming and didn’t hear it.

before I could say a thing the girl yelled : ''ert!!!''

‘’what!!! No!!! It was just an accident!!!’’ I started to say but more people started to accuse me from being a ert.  I never even got the chance to explain myself, because she was already calling to the police.

‘’ I knew it! There are no pillows on a soccer field I mumbled.

 

‘’ bwoh! ’’ The girl yelled. ‘’ did you just say that my s feel like pillows!’’

 

‘’no! No! No! There not that soft!’’ I said ‘’ I mean there not pillows!’’

‘’bwoh!’’ the girl said again. ‘’ omo! Omo! Omo!’’

 

Shoot! I thought this is not good.

 

Two men in uniform came walking to the soccer field.

 

‘’ someone called.’’ One of the men said. ‘’ the girl who called said she was harassed by a ert.’’

 

‘’ there he his!’’ the girl pointed at me. ‘’ he grabbed my s and said they were pillow’s.’’

 

‘’ I didn’t say that!’’ I yelled at her. ‘’ and it was just an accident. I tripped and fell at a very unfortunate place.’’

 

‘’ no you didn’t fall you recovered yourself but then saw me and you grabbed my ..  my …’’ the girl said.

 

‘’ young man.’’ Said the other man seriously. ‘’ that is definitely a case of ual harassment. I think you need to with us for a moment.’’

 

‘’ what! But I didn’t do anything.’’ There not going to take me to the police station are they. I thought. The manager will kill if he finds that out. And what if this get’s in the paper. I am so dead.

 

‘’ do we need to handcuff you?’’ the policeman asked.

 

‘’ no! No!’’ I said shocked. ‘’’I will cooperate.’’

 

It is already bad enough that I need to go with them, if I am handcuffed then I already see the FrontPage off the papers of tomorrows.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I was waiting for Seohyun to finish my hair. I looked to my side key was sitting there, but there was something going on because he had a huge grin on his face. He did something but I don’t know what. Seohyun was now rinsing my hair. Yes, that means I am almost done. Seohyun gasped in shock.

 

‘’ what is it?’’ I asked.

 

‘’ I don’t know.’’ She said, ‘’ there was something wrong with the shampoo.’’

 

I looked at key. The grin on his face grew even bigger. I knew it. He did something. He noticed I was looking at him and the grin fell off his face. If he did something bad to my hair he is so dead.

Seohyun was looking at the bottle.

 

‘’ I don’t understand.’’ She said, ‘’ it says it is just normal shampoo, then why is your hair……’’

 

Seohyun didn’t finish her sentence.

 

‘’ what! What happened to my hair!’’ I yelled at her.

 

Trembling she held up a mirror. I looked in the mirror.

 

‘’AAAAAAAAAHHHH!’’ I screamed, ‘’ what did you do to my hair!’’

 

The guy in the mirror hadn’t my hair anymore. The guy in the mirror had bright neon pink hair.

 

I turned to key but he wasn’t in his seat any more. He already was standing at the exit off the shop.

 

‘’KEY! ‘’ I yelled, ‘’ you did this didn’t you!’’

 

‘’ I did not.’’ He said, ‘’ I wasn’t the one who washed your hair.’’

 

‘’ KEEEYYY! If I get a hold off you. You are so dead!’’

 

I walked to the exit of the hair dresser, but key already walked out.

 

‘’ KEY! Where are you going!’’

 

‘’ I am going to shop!’’ he walked towards a big crowd off people who were just shopping on a normal day.

 

’Key!!! Get your fat back here!!!!’’, I yelled hysterical. ‘’or… or…!’’

Key turned around.

‘’Or what? You’re going to follow me here. Here in public with all these people around?’’, key asked.

'' This is your entire fault, come back here.''I yelled back.

'' Now way.'' He turned around and ran away.

In the last moment before he disappeared in the crowd I could hear him say:

‘’Just solve your own problems you pabo, I am going to shop!!!!!’’

‘’What do I do? What do I do do? What do I do do do now?????!!! ‘’ I thought in shock.

I went back to Seohyun, who was still looking at the bottle of shampoo.

‘’ now what?’’ I asked her pissed. ‘’ I can’t go back like this.’’

‘’ I don’t know.’’ She said. ‘’ I found the bottle off the hair coloring, and it is a very strong hair coloring. If you want to get rid of it we need to dye it again. But if we do that now that will be a disaster to your hair, and the change that it will start falling out is pretty big.’’

‘’ bwoh!’’ I was shocked. ‘’ did you just say that I need to walk around like that. I am a famous kpop idol. I can’t go in public like this!’’

‘’ only for three days.’’ She said, ‘’ then we can dye it again, and the problem is solved.’’

‘’ no way! I am not going to walk around with pink hair for three days! Just figure something out!’’

‘’ there is nothing I can do!’’ she yelled back.

‘’ get me the manager.’’ I said.

‘’ give me a moment.’’ And with that she walked out off the room.

Oh! Dear god. What am I going to do? The manager is definitely not going to like this! What if I put a bit more pressure to the case?

Seohyun came back she had a young man with her.

‘’ I am the manager.’’ He said, ‘’ what can I do for you.’’

‘’ I want my hair back!’’ I yelled, ‘’ or else I am going to sue you!’’

‘’ sir, calm down. First tell me what happened, will you?’’

‘’ she washed my hair. But not with shampoo but with hair coloring! And now my hair is pink!’’ I pointed at my hair.

‘’ I see the problem.’’ He said. ‘’ but because it is just dyed we can’t do it again because then you hair is going to fall out.’’

‘’ ok that’s it you two are going with me to the police station.’’ I dragged them to the exit.

At the last second I was smart enough to pick up a beanie which was hanging on the peg near the exit. I didn’t care if it belonged to someone else.

‘’ you can’t just drag us to the police station!’’ the manager told me.

‘’ do you wanna bet! We are going there now!’’ I said.

And so the three off us stepped into my car and drove to the police station.

 

 

Onew POV

‘’ well there is a lot more chicken, so I won’t starve.’’ I said ‘’ we need to hurry maybe we make it before it begins.’’ I dragged taemin along and started running to the show.

 

Outside off the KFC we ran into a big crowd.

 

‘’ oh! No! We are going to be recognized.’’ I heard taemin say.

 

But I didn’t care I just wanted my chicken. So I ran further. Taemin got a bit behind, but he is a fast guy he probably will catch up in a minute.  So I just ignored him.

 

--- --- ---

 

Where did taemin go? I wandered. A moment ago he was still behind and the next second *poof* gone. I looked around ones again. Then I saw a huge crowd of girls coming this way. They were screaming something.

 

‘’ Sh………eee!’’

 

I couldn’t hear it that well. What did they say? Sheeeeeee?

 

‘’ SHINeeeeeeeee!!!’’

 

Oh crap they are screaming for me. I quickly went inside the building. In the building there was a huge buffet with all kinds of chicken. My mouth began to water. I stared at all the food what was in the room, now I also started to drool. I wiped my mouth and walked to the first table. On the table where all chicken feet. But all with different spices.

 

‘’ can I have two of those?’’ I said while pointing at two chicken feet with spices that seemed a bit red and spicy.

 

I liked spicy.

 

‘’ of course that will be 3 pounds then.’’ The lady behind the table said smiling.

 

I felt in my left pocket it was empty. I felt in my right pocket also empty. I felt in both of my coatpockets also empty. Then where was my wallet? I thought deep. You could almost hear my brain crack at this mystery. Then it hit me. My wallet was in Taemin’s pocket! He paid for the chicken with my wallet but never gave it back to me! Nooooooooooo now I can’t eat any chicken at all!

 

‘’ I forgot my wallet.’’ I said.

 

‘’ then no chicken for you.’’ The lady sad meanly.

 

I pouted and walked away. I tried not to look at all the chicken that was on all the tables behind me. But the chicken was calling for me. Can’t you hear it?

 

‘’ Onew….. Onew….. We are here…. Eat us….. Eat us…. Don’t we look delicious… why won’t you try?’’

 

I shook my head. I can’t I have no money. Not a single coin. I wandered around for like five minutes then I couldn’t take it anymore. I casually walked past a table and grabbed a plate off the table swung it so that the chicken fell on the table. So now I had a plate. Now I just need to gather some chicken. I hid the plate under a table. And I stole some chicken form different tables every time I stole something I hid it under the table on the plate. After stealing for 10 minutes my plate was full. I hid under the table and ate the whole plate. God it was so good. After that plate I wanted more. So I stole and ate 4 more plates after the first one. I was so obsessed with the chicken I hadn’t noticed that people started noticing that chicken abruptly disappeared. The guards where called and where now investigating the problem off the thief. I was just finishing my last chicken . When the sheet that was over the table I was sitting under was lifted. I looked directly at a guard.

 

‘’ I think I found the thief.’’ He said with a huge grin on his face.

 

Shoot I thought. I held out the chicken .

 

‘’ do you want a bite?’’ I asked the man.

 

The man looked dumbfounded. I took his moment of confusing as an excuse to run for it. The man quickly got back to his senses and started the hunt for me. But a light nimble kpop idol isn’t that easy caught. Suddenly another guard appeared right in front of me and held me tight. At least I thought a nimble kpop idol wasn’t that easy caught. I tried to escape from his grip but he was way too strong for me. So I gave up. He dragged me to a tiny room.

 

‘’ so, you stole all that chicken.’’ He said.

 

He didn’t even direct is as a question. He knew I was the culprit there was no way denying this.

 

‘’ yes.’’ I said, ‘’ I am the thief. But the chicken was talking to me and…. And… it looked so delicious.’’

 

‘’ then you can come with me.’’ the other guard came in. ‘’ I will bring you to the police station there you can get you deserved punishment.’’

 

‘’ what! The police station?’’ I said shocked, ‘’ do you want to get me killed?’’

 

The guard look at me like I was nuts.

 

‘’ who is going to kill you?’’ the guard asked.

 

‘’ the manager.’’ I explained, ‘’ if he finds out that I am arrested. I will be dead for sure.’’

 

‘’ I don’t understand.’’ The other guard said. ‘’ you have a manager?’’

 

‘’ yes of course.’’ I said, ‘’ I am the leader off a famous kpop band.’’

 

‘’ which band?’’ the guards asked in unison.

 

‘’ SHINee of course.’’ I said, ‘’ don’t you guy’s recognize me? I am Onew of SHINee.’’

 

I made a cute pose. The guards definitely didn’t find it cute because I was dragged out of my chair.

 

‘’ that’s what everybody says.’’ One guard said, ‘’ but in the end they are just another normal thief.’’

 

‘’ but I am really Onew from SHINee!’’ I yelled.

 

‘’ can you prove it?’’ the guard asked a pulled up one eyebrow.

 

‘’ yes, my ID is in my…. Wallet…..’’

 

Shoot my wallet is with taemin.

 

‘’ no I can’t.’’ I said sad.

 

‘’ then let’s go to the police station.’’ And with that said I was dragged to the exit and pushed into a car.

 

 

Key POV

 

‘’Just solve your own problems you pabo, I am going to shop!!!!!’’ I yelled to Jonghyun.

 

When I see him again I am going to die. I thought. So let’s not think off that let’s think about shopping! I ran to the nearest shopping area I knew. It was a big mall with all kinds of shops. I went to a shop which had all kinds of things. I walked past books, make-up and food. Behind that where clothes. I love clothes! After looking through 2 racks of clothes I already had 2 pants and 3 shirts I decided to try these on and go to the next shop after that.

One off the two pants was a bit short but the other was perfect. Two off the shirts were a bit long. So I would only take one pants and one shirt. I walked back to the racks to put the clothes I didn’t want back.

*Clang cling clong*

Huh what! I looked back. My bag had thrown off several perfumes from a stand. Shoot! I kneeled down and packed up all the bottles. And placed them back.

‘’ so nothing happened.’’ I said to the little bottles.

I quickly hang back the clothes and walked away.

--- --- ---

‘’ thank you for coming.’’ The lady said.

I had just paid for my clothes. And wanted walk out off the shop but then.

*beep beep beep*

The alarm system off the shop went off.

‘’sir.’’ The lady said, ‘’ can you through the gates again.’’

‘’ sure.’’ I said.

It’s not like I stole something.

*beep beep beep*

‘’ can you give me the bag again?’’ the lady asked.

I gave her back the bag with clothes. She checked the clothes again. Then she stood up and swung them by the gate. The gates kept silent.

‘’ can you walk through them again?’’ she asked me.

I walked through them again.

*beep beep beep*

The gates went off again.

‘’ do you have any new clothes on?’’ the lady asked.

‘’ no’’ is said.

‘’ can you walk through the gates again without your bag?’’ she asked.

I placed my bag on the ground and walked through the gates again. The gates kept silent so it is not me it is my bag.

‘’mmmm.’’ She said, ‘’ I need to check your bag.’’

‘’ sure.’’ I said.

I didn’t steal anything so I should be fine. The lady walked back to the desk and began searching in my bag. Almost as soon as she looked in the back she took something from the bag. It was a pink bottle off perfume.

‘’ what is this?’’ the girl asked.

Huh? I hadn’t that bottle in my bag.

‘’ I don’t know.’’ I said to her.

She waved the bottle along the gates.

*beep beep beep*

The gates alarmed.

‘’ you put this bottle off perfume in your bag where you trying to steal it?’’ she asked me.

‘’ no! I didn’t steel that!’’ I yelled, ‘’ why would I steel a weird pink bottle. Wait! What did you say a bottle off perfume.’’

I thought back to the moment when I smashed those bottles off perfume to the ground with my bag. Is it possible that at that moment the bottle fell into my bag?

‘’ I think I need to call the police.’’ The lady asked a picked up the phone from the desk.

‘’ no!’’ I said, ‘’ that is not necessary I will just give it back.’’

She pointed to a sign that was hanging above her desk.

‘’ in case of theft, we always warn the police.’’ I read out loud.

Shoot!

--- --- ---

After a few moments the police came in and guided me to their car. Of course a lot of fans had already spotted me and where now staring at me being dragged into the police car.

‘’The manager is going to kill me when he finds this out.’’ I mumbled.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

He looked to his right and saw a door which was slightly open. Without thinking he opened the door further and went in.  He closed the door behind him. And listened if he was still being followed when he didn’t notice anything. He thought he was safe.

He turned and leaned against the door.

He sighed '' Fans can be so annoy......''

It was only then when he saw in what kind of room he was.

In the room where seven tough looking guys with sunglasses on and bats in their hands.  I gulped.

 

‘’ what am I going to do?’’ I thought.

 

‘’ who are you.’’ One off the guy’s asked me.

 

‘’ I am flaming charisma.’’ I said cool-ish.

 

I hope Minho doesn’t get mad because I stole his nickname.

 

‘’ then what can you do?’’ another guy asked.

 

I walked a bit forth and did a dance that looked; at least I think it looked really cool.

 

And also started singing:

 

 Natseon geu eolgullo dagawatdeon.

(You approached me with a UN familiar face.

 

Cheotnune modeungeol ppaeatgyeotdeon.)

(Everything was taken from me by that first glance.)

 

Nan byeonhae beoryeosseo neon modu bakkwo beoryeosseo.

 

(I have changed, you have switched everything.)

 

Oh lalalalalala lalalala

 

Can’t get you out of my head,

 

When I ended. I looked back at the seven guys. Singing stranger probably wasn’t the best thing to do, but at least they looked surprised. The mouths of them where wide open off surprise. They hadn’t seen that one coming. Then the one I thought was the oldest off the seven. Walked to me. He places his hand on my shoulder.

 

‘’ that was awesome, dude!’’ the guy said.

 

‘’ you bet.’’ I said. I laughed a bit awkward. ‘’ ha ha ha.’’

 

Yes, that is right keep this image up this is going to be alright.  Thank you Minho.

 

‘’ so flaming charisma.’’ The old guy said, ‘’ you are the newbie the boss was talking about.’’

 

‘’ eeeh! What!’’ I yelled, ‘’ oh yeah, yeah that’s me.’’

 

God. How am I going to talk myself out off this? If I could just get back to the company and my save bodyguards, I would by alright.

 

‘’ ok than!’’ one off the others said, ‘’ now that everybody is here, let’s go!’’

 

They were waiting for me? God, then at any moment there can come some other guy in and then I am in trouble.

 

‘’ okay, let’s go!’’ I said en started walking.

 

I didn’t know where we were going or what we were going to do, but I guess it is better than staying here. Luckily the seven guys also moved, so I could follow them. We walked to the room next to the room we were in. there the they threw me a bat. What are we going to do? We are not going to kill someone are we? Aaaaaah…. I don’t want to go! I better go with them who knows what will happen to me if I refuse to go. Then we walked out off the building. There were parked 8 huge motorcycles. Oh god! No! I am definitely not going to ride such thing! What to do?

 

‘’ you do know how to ride such thing, right?’’ the old one asked me.

 

‘’ actually I don’t.’’ I said honestly.

 

‘’ I said he wouldn’t be able to ride a motorcycle.’’ A man who looked like the youngest of them, ‘’ the seven. I think he is even too young to ride one.’’

 

‘’ I am not.’’ I said. When it comes to my age and me being a kid I really can get angry. ‘’ I am 18 year old, you know.’’

 

‘’ I like him.’’ The youngest one said, ‘’ he is fierce.’’

 

‘’ jump up.’’ The oldest one said a patted on the back of his motorcycle seat.

 

Oh god! I don’t even want to sit on the back of such thing. But if I won’t they’re going to be angry. I picked up the helmet that was on the eight motorcycles. And hesitated a moment but I decided that my best option was going with them. As soon as I sat down, the motor gave a loud: * raaaarwwwww* and the motorcycle shoot forward.

 

‘’aaaaaaaaaaah!’’ I screamed. Luckily the motors made such loud notice the seven guys didn’t even notice. And to my worst nightmare he even sped up more.

 

--- --- ---

 

When the motorcycle finally stopped. I was violently sick. If would have taken a second longer I would have puked.

 

‘’ there they are.’’ The oldest said.

 

‘’ who are they?’’ I asked.

 

The seven guys looked at me like I lost my mind. I guess I should have known them.

 

‘’ oh now I see.’’ I said, ‘’sorry I don’t have my glasses on.’’

 

That was the lamest excuse ever. But they actually believed it because they didn’t ask any further.

At the horizon cam 7 man with bats in their hands walking towards us. No way! Don’t tell we are going to fight them! I am a famous kpop idol, how did I end up in a gang war!

 

‘’ attack!!!!!!’’ the oldest yelled.

 

The seven men ran towards their target. Oh god, oh dear god. What am I going to do?

‘’ come on. ‘Said the youngest who was still standing next to me, ‘’ we can take them.’’

 

Then also he ran off. I guess I don’t have a choice. I also ran right into the big war. The enemy, I think there my enemy. Came also running towards us, way to quick if you asked me. When we reached each other. The fight began. Bats where swinging around. I managed to dodge two direct hits at me. The third one hit me right in the stomach.

 

‘’ aaaaahhhh!’’ I screamed out in pain.

 

In reflects I swung the bat, and it hit the person on the head. The person fell to the ground.

I also fell to the ground. My stomach hurt so much. But I stood up because I thought there could be more. Just when I stood up I heard the police siren in the far distance. Thank god. Tell me they are going this way.

 

‘’ look out!’’ someone yelled.

 

I looked up. A man in front of me had his bat ready to hit me. But my flexible foot was faster than his bat. And I kicked him right on his face.

 

‘’ nice one.’’ I heard someone say.

 

The siren was now really close.

 

‘’ run!’’ a lot of people said in unison, ‘’ the police is coming.’’

 

Everybody run off, but I kept standing there. The police arrived at the scene. They stepped out off their cars.

 

‘’ put down your weapon!’’ the police officer yelled.

 

Oh right I still had the bat in my hand. I placed the bat on the ground.

 

‘’ thank god you are here.’’ I said, ‘’ I thought I was going to die.’’

 

‘’ put your hands up.’’ Ordered the police.

 

‘’I am not one of them.’’ I tried to explain.

 

‘’ put your hands up.’’ He yelled again.

 

I put my hands up. But I wasn’t the culprit. I also was a victim of very unfortunate bad luck.

But before I could say anything more. A police officer clicked handcuffs around my wrist and pushed me to his car. 

 

 



this year i have my exames, actually they start in 3 weeks. it's busy these days. and my coautor left me. so i now need to do everything on my own. i hate stopping things when there not finfished so the third and last chapter will come............

some day.

if anyone read what was here before.

i sounded to demanding.

sorry sorry sorry.

i will post the last chapter this weekend. on saturday or sunday. depends......

on the 21th or 22th of april.