Break Time

Insane

You walked to the canteen alone, Nam Joo is still with Jongup and also BAP gang in the dancing class. When you arrived in the canteen, you see meat and cheese sandwich was sold again by the canteen auntie. It’s your favorite meal! And the sandwich is only one, you ran to get it but when your hand has landed in the sandwiches, Minhyuk’s hand is here too. It’s mean that your hand and Minhyuk’s is touched! Your second personality comeback again.

“You can have it.” You said, then you step backwards and pull your hand because you not want to touch his hand, but he hold your wrists. You rolled your eyes, and trying to pull your hand but it’s not work.

“Wae?” You said, upset again and again.

“You can have it, you seems very happy when you see this sandwhich.” Minhyuk said and let your hands go.

“No, you can have it.” You said but he replied “I not want it, take this.” “Take that, i hate cheese.” You said but you lie “I say, take this!” Minhyuk said and you can’t replied back.

You take the sandwich from his hand, you’re looking for an unoccupied table at all and sit in the table. Minhyuk follow you and you noticed.

“What?” You said with an annoyed face.

“Nothing, i just want to sit here. This school is my father’s and soon will be mine.” He said , you forget about it and just let him sit in front of you, then he got up and sat beside you. Again, you feel annoyed.

“What’s wrong with you?” You said.

“Didn’t you hear what i say a while ago?” Minhyuk said and you replied with “I hear that! But why you must sit beside me?” You said, very upset and annoyed.

“Just sit, i won’t do anything to you.” Minhyuk said and make you sit, but you’re not sit beside him but sit in another table.

Minhyuk look at you and then chuckled, you don’t care and just enjoy your sandwich. You look at six man who staring at Minhyuk but he’s not notice. You look at him, he’s just staring at you with an eyes that say ‘i’m fall in love’ but you not notice that. Nam Joo sit in front of you, her face is seems very happy, you smile because you know what happen a while ago.

Daehyun is look Minhyuk from distance, he know that Minhyuk is look at you. He’s feel upset and then sit beside you, blocking Minhyuk who wanted to look at you from beside.

“Yah!!!” Minhyuk said and standing up, Daehyun look at him and pretend Minhyuk is not look at you.

You look at Minhyuk but he just go then, he scratched his head that doesn’t itch and walked to six men who had been looking at Minhyuk.

“Weirdo, haha.” Daehyun said and then smirked. “What are you doing here?” you said, you notice that he’s beside you.

“What? Me? Aha...Nothing.” Daehyun said and then laughing.

You smiling at him, but in your heart you said “Weird guy.” and then Daehyun smile at you like a crazy people.

Nam Joo is looking Daehyun face like a ‘Sherlock Holmes’ , he smile like a crazy people when he saw your smile, and Daehyun is always look at you with his smile but you not noticed while Nam Joo even realize it, Nam Joo also see Daehyun put a ‘meat and cheese sandwich’ that is your favorite meal in your locker. Now, in Nam Joo’s mind there is a word that say “Are Daehyun love Eun Hee?”. Nam Joo still looking at Daehyun face and Daehyun notice it.

“What? There’s something in my face?” Daehyun said.

“Yes, there’s a spider in you head, no! I mean two!” Nam Joo said and then leave them.

“WHAT??” Daehyun said and then ask to you “Is there two spiders on my head?” He say with ‘panicked face’.

You hate insect, and spider is an insect. You hard to look but you want to help. Now, your first personality is back! You trying to look Daehyun’s head and there’s nothing, just a blonde hair. You sigh and drink your soda again.

“GEEZ!!!THAT GIRL!!!” Daehyun said and then he run.

You just shut your face with palms of your hands, at first you think what is Nam Joo say to Daehyun is right. You really really hate insect!! Minhyuk saw you hit the canteen’s table but then you feel pain. He chuckle and then sit in front of you.

“W-what?” You said, your first personality is still here.

“No, another ‘meat and cheese sandwichs’ is here.” Minhyuk said make you gasped and your eyes look glazed when you saw your favorite meal, Minhyuk is smiling now.

“Thi-this is for me?” You said make Minhyuk confused, where is your cold side? Why you’re look so happy now and you seems not have a cold side.

“Yes, of course.” Minhyuk said and smile.

“Thank you!” You said and smile, now your cold side really missing.

This is time for lesson to start again, you go away and Minhyuk following you, he want to find out ‘where are your cold side?’.