New Rich Student tranferred to school!

Insane

“Hiks...hiks...”a little girl sobbing and then a boy approached her.

“What’s wrong with you?”that boy said.

“Doesn’t you see?! I’m crying!!!”the little girl said, she’s upset.

“Yes, i see you’re crying. I mean, why you crying?”that boy said.

“My mother died...”the little girl said.

“Umm...I’m sorry”that boy said and then give her a ‘bear handkerchief’

“What?Is this for me?”the little girl said.

“Yes, you can take that. I’m a boy, i think it’s too feminine for me”the boy said.

“Are you sure?This is too cute”the little girl said while smiling.

“Of course, i know you’ll like this. Keep it well! Because it’s from my mother”the boy said.

“This is from your mother? Then why give it to me?”the little girl said.

“She give it to me and then she die..”the boy said.

“...I’m sorry...Are you sure you give it to me?This stuff is very valuable for you,right?”the girl said.

“You can take that,my mom said if i not like this stuff i can give it to someone”the boy said.

“You not lie?”the girl said while she’s smile.

“No”the boy said and then the girl look so happy.

“Hey, i’ve to go”the boy said and the girl turned towards him.

“Where are you going? Can we met again sometime?”the girl said.

“Maybe, but i hope we’ll meet again sometime in another place”the boy said and then smile.

“Yah!!!Park Eun Hee!!!!”

You slowly open your eyes, you’re too sleepy to wake up. Your sister knocking your bedroom’s door again.

“Wake up or you’ll late to school!!!”your sister said and then you go to bathroom faster. You change your pajamas with school’s uniform and sit in the dining table.

“Eonni, why are you look me like that? I’ll be late!”you said.

“Yah!Look at the clock! Your time is still a lot!”Chorong said, she’s chuckle and you feel a little upset.

“If my time is still alot, why you wake me up too early?”you while give the bread a jaw.

“Nothing, i think you’ll wake up slowly and late again”Chorong said still chuckle.

“Stop it!”you said but Chorong can’t stop chuckled, you upset and pretend Chorong is not here.

“I’m go!”you said when you want to open the door, Chorong smiling but she’s back to laugh again.

You go to your school by foot, you think about your dream a while ago.

“I dream like that...again”you said in your mind.

When you arrived at the school’s gate, a car is running behind of you. The people who driving the car honking his car. You doesn’t hear that because you still thinking about the dream. He stop his car beside of you.

“Yah!!!”that man said and you heard his voice.

“Wha-“

“Doesn’t you have an ears?”the man said and go, you confused “What did i do? Weirdo”

You arrived at your class, there is a girl who run to you and hug you. You chuckled and hug her back, you seemed like you miss her so much.

“Don’t you know how i miss you?”She said.

“Of course i know, but i like the holiday better than you”you said and chuckled.

“I know you like holiday better than me, i’m not your girlfriend”she said.

“Of course you’re not her girlfriend, are you lesbian?”someone asked, he hug your shoulder from behind.

“What?Lesbian?Say that again!!”Nam Joo said, you just let him hug your shoulder even you know it’s heavy.

“Zelo..Let me go..You’re too heavy for hug my shoulder like that”you said.

“Oh,okay”Zelo said, he’s your junior.

“Yah!!!Say that again!”Nam Joo said, you look she’s upset if someone say “are you lesbian?” of course she’s upset, ‘cause she’s not a lesbian.

You walked in the school’s loby with Zelo and Nam Joo, you’re look 2 girl who looking for someone.

“Yah!!Did you see this man?”the girl asked while show you a photo.

“Wait..He’s the man who driving the..car”you said.

“No”Zelo said and Nam Joo shook her head. You shook your head too because you feel something will happen if you nodded your head.

“Huh, they’re not have an eyes”the girl said and another girl say “let’s go”

“Fussy”Zelo said and he’s walked faster better than you and Nam Joo.

“Ck, why every queenka in this school so arrogant?”Nam Joo said, upset.

A lot of girl is here, they’re looking for something too like that arrogant queenka. They’re want to ask you but it’s time for the lesson to start.You and Nam Joo turned back and come to dancing class. You see Mrs. Kim is already here with someone beside her. But you don’t care and searching a place to sit.Mrs. Kim standing up when everybody is in the dancing class.

“Everybody is already here?”Mrs. Kim said.

BLAM! Dancing class’s door is opened by someone, you see his face and he’s Daehyun. Mrs. Kim look at him and let him in. Everybody in dancing class chuckled exept you.

“You see?There is new people who are standing here, he’s the transfer student. He will learn with you, you, you. Not just you, everybody will learn with him”Mrs. Kim said and everybody just nodded.

“Introduce yourself?”

“My name is Lee Min Hyuk, you can call me Minhyuk”Minhyuk said and continued with “Rich man and i’ll be the principal of this fu.. school, are you understand?” and his tone of voice sounded very arrogant.

Everyone just nodded exept you, you doesn’t like him since you see him with his car. Minhyuk sit beside you because he not have another place to sit exept beside you. You’re annoyed and want to go beside Nam Joo, but beside of Nam Joo is Jongup, one of BAP gang and Nam Joo love him, she seems very happy and you doesn’t want to discrub.

“Minhyuk, because you’re the new student can’t you show your talents at dancing?”Mrs. Kim asked and he’s nodded.Daehyun is beside you too and he’s seems annoyed too with Minhyuk. Minhyuk start to dancing, he’s very good.

“Yah!!Jongup, can you dance better than him?”Himchan asked, he’s one of BAP gang too.

“Of course i can, you’re pabo!” Jongup said and standing up, everybody is look at him. Mrs. Kim give Jongup index finger and it’s mean Jongup can fight with Minhyuk in dance, Minhyuk dance first and then Jongup start too.

They’re very good but you and Daehyun just look him, your second personality is come, in fact, the second personality is come since you see two arrogant queenka search for someone but you not notice it.