A Ride With Daehyun Or Minhyuk?

Insane

The school is over, you want to go home early but Namjoo told you to wait for her. You’re waiting for 7 minutes but Namjoo is not back yet. Minhyuk approached you.

“Hi.” He said. “Hi.” You replied.

“You’re waiting for who?” Minhyuk asking.

“My bestfriend.” You said, you know him but you forget about the ‘break time’.

Minhyuk just nodded, he look your bag and take your bag. You gasped, your second personality back and you don’t like it.

“Yah!! Give the bag to me! It’s mine, you know?” You said trying to grab your bag, but unfortunately he moved his hand up.

“No, i don’t know.” He said while smiling.

He run to school’s park and you follow him. He noticed and stop, you glared at him. He give your bag to you, you turned back and go away. He grab your shoulder but unfortunately you and he fell because your feet stumble with a stone. You fell first and and Minhyuk fall upon you, your face and Minhyuk’s face is very close in that time. You push him and stood up.

“Ouch!” He yelled.

You look Namjoo is in the school’s gate, she seems wait and looking for you. You approached her. Namjoo is look at Minhyuk, why Minhyuk is here?

“Let’s go home.” You said but Minhyuk hold your wrists.

“Want a ride?” Mihyuk asking, you rolled your eyes. “No.” You said.

“Your friend can go too.” Minhyuk said, you look at Namjoo, she nodded and say “I not want a ride, you can go with Eunhee.”

“What? Me? With him? Namjoo, are you crazy??”

“Are you sure? Okay, let’s go Eunhee.” He said and smile.

“How he could know my name? Oh, yeah. Namjoo said so.”

He hold your wrists again but you brushed off his hands. “I want to go home WITH Namjoo, I’d better die than go home alone with you!” You said.

“Are you sure? But your friend is already go.” Minhyuk said and chuckled.

“She will go with me.” Daehyun said, hold your hands and go away with you. But Minhyuk hold your shoulder and you turned back.

“You said, you not want to go home alone exept with your friend, right?” He asking. “Yes..” You said.

“Then why you go home with him?” Minhyuk said. “He’s my BESTfriend” You said, Daehyun feel very happy, he and you is not talk much but you’ve call him your bestfriend, even though you’re lying.

“Are you sure?” Minhyuk asking. “Of course, let’s go oppa.” You said and your words almost make Daehyun die ‘cause you call him ‘oppa’.

“Yah!! I have two ‘meat and cheese sandwiches’!!!” Minhyuk yelled. You stopped and turned back, you glared at him.

“Two? Are you sure? I want it, but.... Should i ride in his car just for 2 pieces of sandwich?”

“I’m waiting.” Minhyuk said and smiling, you shook your head.

“I know you want..” Minhyuk said.

“Huh. You just have two? I have five pieces of sandwiches, and it’s in my bag” Daehyun said, make you look at him. His face is very confident, and it make you confident if ‘the five pieces’ is really in his bag.

“If she eat five pieces, she will be fat and she doesn’t like it” Minhyuk smirked.

Daehyun glared at Minhyuk, and Minhyuk is glared at him too. You sight and don’t care, you run away and go home alone.