Stubborn Sungjong.

Sungjong vs. His hyungs - An Answer (SEQUEL)

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

 

After finishing the song, Sungyeol-hyung walked out of the dancing studio.
Guess he was just stressed that he was assumed to get kicked out too.

I watched him shut the door as I sat down, sighing tiredly.
My mind alone wasn't even thinking straight.
I was tired, nervous and somehow scared.

I knew I shouldn't let those thoughts interfere, but what else was there to think of?
The pressure of expectations from manager-hyung and the CEO were pretty high.

A second chance meant that you should do much better than before.
Maybe I was just scared that they won't see how much I have improved and just let me leave.

I brought my knees up and buried my face.
Crying won't change anything.

That's right. I should get up and work harder.
This was my last chance. Either I would stay or leave.

And, Sungyeol-hyung shouldn't be here with me. He should be with the other hyungs back at the dorm.
It wasn't his fault that I was here.

 I titled my head and looked around the studio, when something caught my attention.
There was an old door.
Has it always been there?

I steadily got up and approached it, examining every detail of it.
The door was labeled as, "Storeroom." and the knob was a little rusty.
Well, it never hurt one to explore.

I slightly turned the knob and peeked inside.
I switched the lights on and slowly walked in, with the door closing behind me.
It was very dusty as if noone had gone in there for a decade.

There was nothing interesting in there. Not even old albums or anything, just documents and old props.
Aigoo. It smells too.

Ohwell. I thought I would find something fun.
I turned and reached for the doorknob to get out, but it didn't move.
The knob seemed stuck.

"No. No. No.. No!"  My fear grew when the door didn't open even if I was using all of my strength upon it.
I did not want to be in here.
I started knocking the door vigorously and yelled for Sungyeol-hyung, anyone.

And what was worst, the lights flickered before it out.
It was official. 
I was going to die in there. 

 

 

NOONE'S POV

Sungyeol stood still, just watching the people in the street.
He was so immersed in himself , wondering what would it be like if he didn't audition for Woollim?
Probably he would be having dinner and do his massive schoolwork.

But then, the thought that he was with Sungjong made him felt a little better.
"At least I'm not alone in this." he muttered.
Sungyeol ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

It was getting chilly that he decided to walk back into the studio to warm up his body.
However, when he entered the studio, Sungjong was not at sight.

Did he leave through the back door?
"That Sungj-"

When suddenly, he heard a cry for help inside the studio itself.
Sungjong's voice, to be exact.

"Yaa," he called loudly, just enough for the studio to echo, "Yaa, Sungjong-ah. Get back in the studio. Where are you?"
He followed where the younger boy's voice was and ended up standing infront of a storeroom.

 

 SUNGJONG'S POV

Dear loved ones, my name is Sungjong and I am currently stuck in a very dark ro-
And then, Someone. It was Sungyeol-hyung shouting my name.
"Sungjong-ah.  Are you in there? Open the door! Did you lock it?" he asked,  trying to open the door.

A saviour.
"Hyung! Is that you?" I queried immediately, "Hyung, help me!"

"Yaa, what are you doing?" Sungyeol-hyung yelled irately, "Open this door, Sungjong!" as he banged the door.

"I can't. It won't open!" I retorted.

I thought it would, but it didn't.
It was like the room was haunted and the ghosts wanted me to be its next victim.
I did not want to rot in this creepy room. I still have a lot to do in life!
I slammed  the door repetitively, with tears on my eyes on the verge of falling,
"Hyung, please. Get me out of here! I don't want to be in here. Hurry, hyung!" I exclaimed, fear was evident in my voice.

"I'm trying my best, Sungjong. I'm not Superman!" Sungyeol-hyung shot back.

Guessed it was my fault.
I knew it was rusty but who would ever know that it would lock by itself?

"Hyung," I started, "I'm guessing the lock is broken."

"You think so, Sungjong?" shouted Sungyeol-hyung as he too, tried, twisting the doorknob over and over again.

Omona. 
I was stranded.
Alone.
With dust and darkness as my company.
 

 Sungyeol-hyung pushed the door with his shoulder multiple times , however to no avail.
The door was still like how it was before.

I watched in fear as Sungyeol-hyung made an effort in breaking the door down.
How I wished I never walked in like a curious baby.
I was the fool of the year!

"Sungjong-ah," Sungyeol-hyung called, "I'll go back to the dorm and get some help from hyungnim."
And with that, the door ing halted and I could hear Sungyeol-hyung running steps and the studio’s door shutting loud.

Wait.
Manager-hyung?

I was so dead.

 

NOONE'S POV

"Damn it. That door is really concrete." Sungyeol murmured, before darting out to the streets and made his way to the dorm.
But, he couldn't run as fast as he could when he knew it would hurt his shoulder even more, which seemed  to sting as soon as he the door.

Suppressing the pain, he clenched his fist tightly.

 

Their manager was actually talking to the boys in the dorm on how they should not be seeing anyone at the moment due one of the policy the company had made.

"But, as we know, only Sunggyu is." their manager added, "And I don't know where he is."

Myungsu was in a daze and the others were half-asleep, exhausted from today.

Seeing that, their manager flicked their heads, each giving out a painful expression.
"Are you listening?" he shouted angrily.

"It's just dating someone." Dongwoo stated, "It's not a crime."

"Yeah," Howon followed, "It's not like we killed someone. It's just two people loving each other-"

Myungsu watched as his two hyungs bickered with their manager about the difference of dating and killing.
And when he had enough, he got up and said nonchalantly,
"I'll be showering." as he ruffled his hair.

When suddenly, their door swung opened, startling every one of them.
Their manager spun to see who it was and saw a panting Sungyeol, with his hand on his left shoulder.

"Why are you here?" their manager questioned, ignoring how hurt Sungyeol looked, "Why aren't you-"

"Sungjong is locked in the studio's storeroom." Sungyeol said  in between his panting.

Myungsu heard that and approached Sungyeol.
"Is he alrig-'

Sungyeol shook his head, "He is intending to make a man-made ocean in the studio." 
he then moved to their manager, "Hyung, please help him."

Their manager was worried and upset at the same time,
"Why did he even enter the storeroom? Didn't I tell you boys not to go in there? The door's lock is broken."

"I don’t think you informed that out loud." Howon said, in hopes to calm their manager, but it was no use.

"That kid." their manager murmured angrily, before looking back at Sungyeol, "Fine. Let's go."

As soon as their manager was about to walk out, Sunggyu and Woohyun had just arrived at the dorm’s steps.
They saw their manager and bowed immediately,
"Jeoseonghamnida, hyungnim." they apologized.

"Get in." their manager said sternly. "We'll talk about it later." as he then walked past them, together with a worried Myungsu and Sungyeol.

Woohyun turned to the remaining and asked, "What happened?"

Dongwoo blinked  twice and shrugged, "Sungjong is locked in the restroom."

"Store room." Howon corrected.

Hearing that, Dongwoo nervously laughed , "Yeah. Store room."

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

Why was he taking so long?
I was suffocating from the terrible dust!
Did Sungyeol-hyung get distracted or something?
Aish!

As I was about to complain even more, the sudden slam on the door startled me,
AH! Kkamjagi-ya!
“Sungjong-ah? Are you in there?” a familiar voice called.

… Manager-hyung?

“Hyungnim!” I shouted, happy to know he was outside, but also a slight afraid from getting scolded.

“What are you doing, Sungjong?” He queried exasperatedly, “I told you to practice and here you are, having yourself locked in there!”

“Jeoseonghamnida!” I stammered.
I knew I was going to be punished after I got out from the room.

“Why are you so stubborn?” manager-hyung yelled again, “Aish. What more do you want?-”

“I want to get out of here! I won’t be slacking off anymore and I will use all my three days fully!” I subconsciously promised.

“I believe every word, Sungjong and you have to keep that.” Manager-hyung said sternly.

“Yes, I will! Just get me out of here!-”

With some more ing and banging on the old door by manager-hyungnim, the door swung opened.
Seeing the light from the bright studio, I ran out, feeling extremely relieved.

I covered my face which was wet in tears. I would not let anyone see them.
And I never wanted to be in that creepy storeroom anymore. It was one of my biggest regrets!

“Sungjong-ah,” as someone shook me, “Are you alright?”

I slowly removed my hands and looked up, only to find Myungsu-hyung’s concern face.

Why was he here?
Did Sungyeol-hyung scream to everyone that I was trapped?

I swallowed as I stared at him, not knowing what to say.
“Why are you here, hyung?” I queried.

“I heard that Sungyeol-hyung said that you were in there. I was so worried.” Myungsu-hyung smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug.

I was happy that he was there when I got out, but where did Sungyeol-hyung go?
I looked around the dancing studio, however there was no sign of him.

“Sungjong…” a voice behind my back called, as if he was gritting his teeth.

Myungsu-hyung let me go and chuckled, “Guess you are about to get scolded.”

I spun to manager-hyung slowly and found him crossing his arms, holding in his anger.
“Extra two hours.” He stated as he gave me one of his deadliest glares.

I faced the ground and bowed, “Ne.”

I accepted it.
I mean, it was my fault that I had wasted my time.
A punishment was all I could accept.

 

NOONE’S POV

Sungyeol had left the studio when none of the two were looking because they were too busy concentrating on getting Sungjong out.
He wanted to say but Myungsu was already there to comfort Sungjong.
Who was he to the maknae anyway?

Besides, his shoulder was in so much pain that he wanted to go back to the dorm and take a rest, or find the nearest hospital.

He got out of the studio and walked into the streets weakly, trying to balance his steps, despite how dizzy he felt.
His vision was getting blurry and everything around him seemed to twirl.
It was even odd when he was starting to sweat when it was actually still winter.

At last, he couldn’t take it.
Sungyeol dropped and collapsed.

“Omona.” An ahjumma from a food stall cried after seeing Sungyeol in that condition. “Chogi-yo? Young man? Are you alright?” as she started to approach him and shook him. “Wake up-”
And soon, many gathered surrounding Sungyeol who was still unconscious.

 

SUNGJONG’S POV

“We’ll stay here with you.” Manager-hyung told me as he sat down on the bench. “I’ll just have to supervise you then.”

I looked away from him and made an annoyed face.
“Aish, does he have to watch me?” I thought.

Myungsu-hyung smiled, “I’ll go back and tell the other hyungs that you’re alright.”

I nodded happily as we both watched him left the studio.

“Start practicing, Sungjong.” emphasized manager-hyung irately. “Have you forgotten your promise?”

I sighed in defeat, “Ne. I do.”

 

PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER

NOONE’S POV

“I don’t know why but it looks like you don’t like me whenever I’m with Sungjong.” Myungsu stated as he faced Sungyeol.

Sungyeol looked away and scoffed, “I thought you would understand that by now.”

“I do know, which is why I’m asking you this nicely, hyung.” He then smirked and shook his head, “Don’t bother to because he doesn’t like you.”

 

A/N hello! It’s me , LovelyWinter. Sorry for the late update. It has been a busy month T.T
So, yay. I updated chapter 2! Yes, I know it’s boring T.T I have been procrastinating >.< aigoo.
Anyway, I am planning to make the beginning chapters with Yeoljong and then later chapters with Myungjong.
So, I hope you can bear with me for a while , for those who loves Myungjong T.T
Also, random pairings will appear later in chapters.

Mind the grammars and spellings. (will check if I have time)
Comment and Subscribe. ( I would appreciate that! <333 They make me LOVE you even more)
Your comments are my strength to continue. (ssinja-yo!)

SUBSCRIBE? No? YES? <3

Cafe Infinite (인피니트) ∞
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/131819/cafe-infinite-hoya-infinite-sunggyu-sungjong-sungyeol-woohyun-myungsu