First day.

Sungjong vs. His hyungs - An Answer (SEQUEL)

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

 

 

"Wake up, damn it!" as someone slapped my . "This is your first day and you should be ready then ever to start practicing!"

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see who it was.
Tall, .. lazy eyes?
Oh, goodmorning Sungyeol-hyung.

I smiled and shifted away from him, pulling the covers over my head.

Sungyeol-hyung watched me and lost his patience,
"YAA! Are you still planning on sleeping? Wake up! Your three days start now and if you don't want to get up, then you are going toget kicked out! Suit yourself."
And after that, I could hear the door slammed.

Something sounded familiar..

Getting kicked out ?

That clicked me. 
I was given three days by Jung-Yeop sajangnim.
I gasped and literally threw the covers away and jumped off the bunk bed.

"Glad that you came to your senses." Sungyeol-hyung said, with his arm crossed, leaning on the door.

"Hyung-"

He didn't really get out of the room but was waiting for me to get up?
He shook his head solemly, "Go take a shower and eat breakfast. We're leaving in ten minutes."

I smiled at the way he treated me. He was never this nice on a morning.

"Thanks, hyung."

 

 

 At the dancing studio, I was scolded by manager-hyung because I lost my concentration.
From the morning when we started until it was time to leave.
I forgot some steps and ruined the dance. It made me felt so bad because it was like I was eating myself alive.
I hate it. I didn't mean to be like this.

"Sungjong-ah." Manager-hyung called, loud enough for the others to hear him."What are you doing? I thought you were fine yesterday. What are you trying to do now? You should-"

Myungsu-hyung interrupted, "Hyungnim, he's just tired."

I stared at the ground, scared of having any eye contact with furious manager-hyung, making the sweat on my face fell easily.
Well, it was better than tears.
I didn't want to cry again.
Not this time. 

"Tired?" Manager-hyung repeated as he turned to me. "Are you tired, Sungjong? Did you not get enough sleep last night? Listen," as he moved closer to me, "You don't have much time left. With a blink of an eye, three days will be over and you will be facing Jung Yeop-sajangnim once again."

I bowed numerous times as I clenched my fist tightly, surpressing my anger.

Manager-hyung let out a frustrated sigh, "Concentrate, will you?"

I bit my lower lips and slowly nodded my head. "Ne."

After that, he walked out of the studio, as if to leave me and my troubles alone.

"Sungjong-ah, gwaenchana?" queried the worried Dongwoo-hyung, who was standing behind me.

Smile, Sungjong. You can do this.
Just smile and the pain will go.

I spun to Dongwoo-hyung happily and forced a laugh, "Ne, I'm fine. I just need to practice more. The dance steps were a little confusing-"

"Why are you pretending like you never heard what manager-hyung said?" Sungyeol-hyung cut off angrily and I could sense that he was giving me his icy stare.

"Yaa, yaa." Sunggyu-hyung started, stopping Sungyeol-hyung. He probably felt like something bad was about to happen. 

I tilted my head to face everyone and said, "I just need more practice. That's all."

Myungsu-hyung looked at me and whispered, "We don't want you to leave, Sungjong."

I don't want to leave too, hyung.
 

"Alright! Alright!" Woohyun-hyung shouted as he clapped his hands, "Let's do it like this then since you all seemed pretty clueless. Sungjong-ah, you go to Howon and sharpen up your moves. Tomorrow, vocal date with me."

Sunggyu-hyung heard that and cleared his throat, making Woohyun-hyung smiled, 
"Make that a double date. Me and Sunggyu-hyung will do the honour." he concluded.

I ran my fingers through my hair and whined, "I am going to hate tomorrow."

Woohyun-hyung heard that , "What did you say, Sungjong?"

I quickly bowed, "Ahne. Kamsahamnida."

"There, there." Woohyun-hyung said proudly, "No need to feel-"

Suddenly, the door of the studio creaked opened and manager-hyung came in, what looked like as if he just got off his cellphone.
Now, all eyes were on him.

"Kids." he called, automatically making us sauntered closer to him, "I need to ask you something and this was a request from President Jung Yeop himself."

Howon-hyung ,who had high curiosity immediately asked what it was and everyone else was anticipating to it too.

Manager-hyung scanned all of our faces and blurted, "Which one of you boys has a girlfriend at this moment?"

That was so unexpected.
It sounded like one of those dangerous questions that even if you give a bad or a good answer, you would still be dead.

We turned to each other and saw that noone raised his hand,
except for Sunggyu-hyung.
Woohyun-hyung glanced at Sunggyu-hyung and looked away, showing as if he was hurt.

"I do." Sunggyu-hyung hesitately put his hand up , "Waeyo, hyungnim?"

"Let's talk." Manager-hyung demanded, as he took Sunggyu-hyung to the corner of the studio.

I wonder what it was. It seemed so serious.

I could feel the tensed atmosphere building up and I didn't like it. This was one of the bad things that could make me feel nervous.
I picked up my bottle of water and started drinking when,


"Okay, Sungjong!" shouted Dongwoo-hyung loudly that he actually made an echo in the studio, "I will teach you how to look like a rapper."

I choked on my water and accidentally splurted some on the floor.
As I wiped my lips, I gave him a weird look.
"Hyung," I started, "Why are you teaching me that? I'm not even going to be a rapper-"

"Shhh." he interjected, "I will be your cool teacher from now on. Well," as he slowly rubbed the back of his neck, "Until the three days are over then maybe I'll become your hyung again. Depends."

Howon-hyung saw the commotion and approached us, "What are you guys up to?"

I crossed my arms, "Dongwoo-hyung is my rap teacher."

Howon-hyung was suddenly bursting in laughter, "Mwo? Really?" , he then turned to Dongwoo-hyung and shook his head, "Hyung, what are you trying to do? Sungjong needs more attention on the dancing. Plus, you need to improve your rapping skills too!"

Dongwoo-hyung shrugged, "But I think it would be cool if Sungjong can rap too, other than just singing and dancing."

I signalled my hands to Howon-hyung, waving them to show how I protested it.
Howon-hyung saw it and smiled,
"Arasseo." he said, laughing in between, "Sungjong-ah, I will be your rap teacher too."

My world crushed into tiny pieces.
He misinterpreted my sign language!


Couldn't they see how weak and tired I looked?
Did I still look energetic and lively?
Wasn't it obvious enough that my sweat was almost becoming a 100% on my body?

I stomped my feet and whined, "Hyung! I don't want to. I don't need-"

But, Sunggyu-hyung's voice cut me off.
The talk between him and manager-hyung didn't seem to be running smoothly.
We could hear Sunggyu-hyung raising his voice, practically yelling towards manager-hyung,

"What? Hyungnim, you know I can't do that." Sunggyu-hyung shouted exasperatedly, somehow arguing.

"Then try." manager-hyung replied firmly.

What surprised us was when Sunggyu-hyung suddenly darted out of the studio, slamming the door shut, leaving  all of us in astonishment and dumbfounded.

Woohyun-hyung , oddly, ran out out of the studio too, probably chasing Sunggyu-hyung and trying to calm him down.

The other hyungs, including me just stood there, not moving a bit from where we were.

Manager-hyung let out a frustrated sigh  and faced the ground with his hands on his waist.
"Boys." he started, "You can go. We'll end our day here since it is near six-"

"Mwo?" I blurted, "No, I have to extend my practice hour! I need this-"

Manager-hyung tilted his head and scoffed,  "Did I say you can leave? You and Sungyeol will be staying."

And that immediately made the tall-hyung alert.
"Mwo?" he said outloud, "Why am I staying behind? I wasn't even-"

"You were calledbwith Sungjong back there at the Headquarters." Manager-hyung slowly answered, "So, there is a risk of you getting kicked out. Practicing more won't hurt you-"

"Hyungnim," Sungyeol-hyung shot back, "This is not fair at all."

"Well, guess what? It's better to be safe than sorry."

After hearing that, Sungyeol-hyung didn't say anything.
Maybe he was thinking that what manager-hyung said was right.

Better be safe than regretting every moment of it.

"I'll see you boys back at the dorm. I need to talk to you." Manager-hyung informed sternly, before leaving the studio.

When everyone was walking out of the dancing studio, Myungsu-hyung walked towards me and smiled,
"Don't over-practice. That would worry us." as he ruffled my messy hair.

Sungyeol-hyung cleared his throat, "Won't I worry the others too if I possibly faint?"

Myungsu-hyung overheard that and chuckled, "Of course we would."
With a last smile, he then left the studio with a thousand waves that didn't seem to end.

 

NOONE'S POV
 

Woohyun searched for Sunggyu in the street but the older boy was not at sight.
Where could he possibly be?

He stopped next to the bus stop to take some air after running around as if he was chased by a group of mafia.
Though he was still catching his breath, he managed to wander his eyes around the busy street in hopes his hyung would be somewhere.

"Do you know what hyungnim said?" a sudden familiar voice from behind made him spun automatically.

And there he was, infront of him, crossing his arms with a very upset expression.

Woohyun took a deep breath and asked, "What?"

"That I need to break her up." Sunggyu stated. He then moved closer to Woohyun as he pointed to himself, "Do I look like a freakin' idiot, Woohyun? Do I? Do I look like someone who would just make her cry just because they told me to get rid of her?"

Woohyun watched as his hyung's eyes welled up in tears.
Why, Why was he-

Sunggyu then wrapped his arms around Woohyun, not giving a damn if it was in public and that people were watching.
And slowly, his mumbling became a little coherent, "I love her, Woohyun-ah." he said, "I can't just let her go."

Woohyun froze. 
His heart seemed to stop beating.
He felt dead. Lifeless.

Love..

Woohyun bit his lower lips and patted his hyung,
"You'll get through this. Don't worry." he murmured.

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

The awkward silence.
Right now, Sungyeol-hyung was sitting somewhere far from where I was.
I couldn't walk up to him and told him that we needed to start practicing.

What if he yelled at me?
Ahne. He has changed.
Geurae, I shouldn't be scared!

I gathered up my courage and got up, convincing myself that he would not shout or scream angrily.
If he did that, I would just stand in the corner and watched him dance by himself.

"Hyung," I started, the tremble in my voice was evident, "Should we start practicing?"

Sungyeol-hyung looked up to me and sighed.
He got up and stared at me coldly.

I quickly closed my eyes , scared that he would hit me or something for demanding him to practice.
Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae, mianhae, mianhae, mianhae, mianhae-

Then, a chuckle.
I opened my eyes and saw him smiling and not frowning.
"Look at your hair, Sungjong." he said, as he touched the ruffled hair, "Myungsu is not a good hair-stylish. Look at what he had done to your hair."

"Mwo?" as I reflected myself at the mirror.
He was right!
My hair looked like I had just woken up from last night's sleep!


He then stood infront of me and stayed that way as he put his hand on my hair, somehow fixing it.
"Your hair is getting longer, Sungjong." he complained. "You should get it cut."

When Sungyeol-hyung was busy complaining, I couldn't stop but stare at him.
He is very tall. His face is so flawless and the way his eyes shimmered concentrating on my hair.

"There you go." Sungyeol-hyung uttered proudly as he moved a step back, to check whether my hair was back to its original do.

"Hyung." I hesitated.
Was I-

"Come on, let's start." he then walked to the radio player and played DBSK-Sunbaenim's Mirotic.

I smiled to myself and nodded.
This was nothing.
It was just Sungyeol-hyung being the nice hyung he is.
The side of him that I just knew.

And something tells me that I would know more about this side of him.

 

A/N Hello! LovelyWinter here! How are you? I was so surprised to see the number of subscribers of this sequel O.O Aigoo, I am so sorry for keeping it soo long. (forgive me!)
Yes! Finaaaally after two months of hiatus , Chapter 1 is finally up. Sorry to those who waited. I have been busy and my internet was being a jerk! T__T eccck!

Dear readers, are you sensing more Myungjong or Yeoljong?
Don't worry. Random pairings are included. (eg. GyuJong or etc)
MIND THE SPELLINGS AND GRAMMARS. ( was sleepy). Will check again.

Give me some love through comments <33 :3 heheh. (comments make my day. Always.)
DO SUBSCRIBE. <3

 

SUBSCRIBE? No? YES? <3

Cafe Infinite (인피니트) ∞
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/131819/cafe-infinite-hoya-infinite-sunggyu-sungjong-sungyeol-woohyun-myungsu