WHAT!???? >< WHY DID I FORGOT IT!!!

Anti becomes a Fan

it was a nice morning, and yes i slept well. i cant still believe that we ate lunch with teen top and we event alked and chunji said that i was cute XD. it cant stop running through my mind. and if you'll ask people around me are already sick of it! hahaha i still cant believe it. it's already had been 3 months since that happened hahaha. weird huh?? i still have hangover with that moment.

while i was thinking how handsome chunji was i then heard someone knocking to our door and yelling. and of course i know who the heck that was. OFCOURSE!! none other than mah awesomely weird bestfriend sohyun.

i took a peek at my window and yelled back to her " YAH!! WHY SO EARLY???"

and she angrily replied "DUH!! IF YOUR STILL DREAMING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PRINCE IT'S ABOUT TIME TO GO BACK TO REALITY"

"EHH??" i tilted my head

"well it's already 7:30 and we are almost late" and she let out a big sigh.

"WH------AT!???????????????????????????????????????????????????" i hurriedly changed my clothes and yeah i did forgot to take a bath. sigh. 

"TA-DA! im here now my bestie and forever nicest and prettiest friend" i give her my  most beautiful eye smile.

she held my hand and dragged me to hell i mean to school. while we were running i saw a sign saying 

" TEEN TOP WILL BE HAVING A FANSIGN HERE AT 3PM"

well i thought i will go there and skip class. coz we would be in school from 8:00 - 5:00 pm it right??

 

we had reached our school gate. i said to sohyun that i would just buy something from the convinience store. she agreed that we would meet each other at the room. i walked slowly to the nearest convinient store and looked back if sohyun was still there. i muttered "sorry sohyun" while i was walking and going to the nearest mall. well i need to look pretty for my chunji right?? haha.

 

 

 

sorry again for late update~ well what do you think??

does it bore you?? hope not, but yeah i cut it coz i am running out of ideas xD haha

do comment and thanks for subscribing :)))

i'll send out some kisses to you guys :*