Orange Guy Caught my Eye

Anti becomes a Fan

 

“Oh god! Why in the world my bestfriend isn’t here yet? We’re supposed to see each other 30 mins. Ago, why isn’t she here yet?” I said to myself in frustration. I don’t know what’s taking her so long. She’s always on time. What if something happened to her? What if she was kidnapped? Geez, who am I kidding? I am so negative! That won’t happen to my friend, she’s the almighty kwon sohyun!” That won’t happen!” I told myself. the moment I see her face I would totally ask her where in the world she had gone to, because right now I am really worried to her.

 

After waiting for about like FOREVER to my bestfriend, she finally arrived. She was running hurriedly with all the smiles on her face, wait it’s not just any smile it’s a REALLY REALLY big smile on her face. “im sorry, I’m sorry! Minah it won’t happen again I’m really sorry” sohyun said while bowing and smiling at me. “YAH! Sohyuni! Why are you late? Where in the world you went? Did you forget that we will be doing our research today?” I said to her worriedly.

“uhh~~?”

“uhh? What? Sohyuni?”

“uhm actually I went to a fan meet”

“what? Fan meet? Why?”

“ ahh—I really wanna see u-kiss you know? I went there to see them live!, touch them and eve take a picture of them!”

“aish really? I don’t know what people get with those stupid idols! They skip school just to go to those schedules they have don’t they think that education is the most important thing in the world?”

“minah, why are you so mean to them? They are nice you know, they are not stupid too, they just do that to be funny. Hehehe”

“well whatever I really don’t like them! Let’s just go to the library and do the research, ne?”

“ne”

Well I don’t really get people my age now a days like, Those Idols who almost look and sound like they are just 1 person. Idol groups, singers they all are just the same and all of them bore me. I’ll never like those things!.

“it’s already late minah let’s go home”

“okay we already finished it, but we still need to polish this”

“oh~ so who will polish it? Me? Or you?”

“oh well I think it’s me who will gonna do this.”

“hahahaha like I thought you would say ms. No. 1”

“yah! Don’t call me no.1 im not no.1 in school sohyuni”

“well for me you are, let’s go home now”

I packed everything in my bag, the papers, books, and all of the things we brought. Sohyun and I separated our ways. I rode the bus going to hongdae. When I got home I started to do the polishing but to my surprise, I brought home something I don’t need.

“what’s this thing? Te- Te-Teen Top? Are they gay? Who are these people? Why the hell is the 2 guys wearing heels?” I said while I’m holding the album.

I texted sohyun because I think she owns the album, she might get worried that her album is lost.

ME: sohyuni do you own this roman teen top thingy?

Sohyun: oh! Yeah that’s mine! Is it with you right now?

Me: yeah, I will bring it to you tomorrow.

Sohyun: oh really? Thank you c:

 

The album cover is so odd. They look like they are gays. While I was looking at it something or I mean someone caught my eye. But I don’t know who he is! I went out of the room to get something to drink. I walked pass our living room and my dongsaeng, minji, was watching. I didn’t know why did I stopped. I looked at the tv and was looking at the oranged-haired guy. I don’t know why but my heart started to beat fast.

“YAH! Minji who’s the guy with orange-hair?” the words suddenly went out of my mouth.

My dongsaeng looked at me curiously and her eyes opened widely. She just stared at me. No answer. I don’t know but I got angry and I started to yell at her. “yah! Who’s that guy wouldn’t you answer me?” I yelled at her. “why are you asking? Huh? Are taking interest in him?” she asked me. I was shocked with the question, I’m also shocked at myself I felt really weird that time. “what is it to you? I don’t like that guy! He is so weird who would like to have orange  hair?” I said to her while thinking of many excuses. “he is lee byunghun more commonly known as Ljoe, he is also known as chicken, he is part of the rookie group Teen Top. Their leader is CAP, the members are Chunji, Ni—“ just shut up ok?” I said to her so she could stop already.

I went to my room. And looked at our research, I feel really weird, I don’t even like to look at the research. I opened my laptop so I could start polishing but I started to surf the net. I type on the search bar the name Ljoe. I started to save his pictures in my laptop. What the hell im doing? I don’t know, I think I’m turning into a fan. I was so hooked up with  surfing and I looked at my clock. Shocked to see it’s already time to go to school. I went to school all so sleepy. I didn’t even pay attention to the class.

“okay class………. Ljoe” our teacher said

Because I couldn’t understand it whole, I asked sohyuni what our teacher said.

“sohyuni what she said? What is wrong with Ljoe?” because I’m so sleepy I heard everything wrongly. I even asked sohyun a lot of times with what our teacher said. I didn’t even understand what sohyun said and as I can remember I fell asleep.

heartheartheartheartheart

how is my story? is it ugly? sorry for my english i am not really good at it. thank you ^^ -bows-