찬열아.. 사랑해 (Chanyeol-ah, Saranghae)

What Is Love....?

"Please.....Chanyeol Hyung??? Meonggu needs your love and care!!" Kai pleaded again. "I didn't reject to take care of Meonggu...right?"Chanyeol laughed. Chanyeol carried Meonggu over from Kai. Kai looked at Chanyeol gratefully as he beamed, "Chanyeol hyung, Thank you so much!" Kai dashed out to join the other guys in training their powers. Chanyeol walked to the sofa and put Meonggu down. Baekhyun scoffed, "Pssh....Do you even know how to take care of a dog? If you don't, don't make promises like to take care of Meonggu well. Seriously....Meonggu doesn't like anyone except Kai. Good luck in taking care of Meonggu..." Chanyeol replied, "No.. It looks like it likes me a lot." Meonggu Chanyeol's cheek which made Baekhyun's eyes widened. *That dog doesn't like anyone except for Kai since.... that invasion....* Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a 'victory' smirk, "See! It likes me so much. Aww...come on, Baekhyun hyung. Just come join us!!"

Thinking that Meonggu will open up to him, Baekhyun walked over to the dog. Instead of doing what it did to Chanyeol, Meonggu barked at Baekhyun vigorously. Chanyeol soothed, "Yah, hush...Meonggu!! Hush!!" Meonggu immediately kept quiet and snuggled into Chanyeol's arms comfortably and whining. Baekhyun shrugged, "See...? It doesn't like me. I guess I will just stand aside while you play with Meonggu." Chanyeol nodded, "Fine, if its alright with you...." Baekhyun walked and sat beside a window, looking at the guys practicing. He sighed, *How I wished I had the powers like them.. So that I can protect my home..*

- Baekhyun's POV -

I called out, "Yah. Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol looked at me and blinked, "Yes..? Hyung~?" *He should stop blinking like this.. It's too.. cute* "Do you have any dogs back on Earth?" I was curious as Meonggu is seriously being abnormal...or maybe Chanyeol is really special. He shook his head, "No.. Why...?" I continued, "I was just kind of .. astonished that you can handle such a troublesome dog like Meonggu who doesn't open up easily..to...umm....people?" Chanyeol smiled, "Do you know what is called 'Love At First Sight'....? Haha..!!" I softened, *That's how I feel about you as well, Chanyeol..* I coughed, "Uh.. Yeah..Hah...Carry on playing with Meonggu then.." I looked at the dog with my eyes filled with jealousy.

*That dog....you're gonna get it from me...how dare you steal my Chanyeol away.....Grrrr....and worse still....you got Chanyeol's first hug on this planet.....argh!* I looked at Chanyeol who was cuddling the dog to sleep, and it looked so comfortable....i wished i could have the power to change roles....then i shall be the one cuddled by Chanyeol....Kekeke~ Chanyeol suddenly turned his head to look at me, and asked, "Hyung.. Do you have anything to ask me? Don't stare at me like that..." I answered, "Chanyeol-ah.. Do you like me?"

Chanyeol beamed, "Of course!! I love you!" My face turned crimson red as I heard his reply. I continued to ask, "... Really? You're being too straight-forward----" "I love everyone on EXOPlanet! You guys are awesome!" He gave a thumbs up to me. I felt dejected because his love wasn't only for me.

I sighed and said, "I love you too, Chanyeol...." i'm not sure if Chanyeol heard me but I thought he felt the same for me.....

"Chanyeol, I love you. I know it's ridiculous but i'm sure i will make you fall for me. Just you wait....I may not have any special potion/power for love, but i know....we're meant to be....."