A new future

Two Worlds

This contains harsh words and other stuff.

I didn't make this rated since I didn't think it was so rated.

If you think I should make this rated, please comment about it. 

Sincerely, Emma.

 

Enjoy! ^^
 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Luhan closes his eyes as the fist hits him right on the jaw. He backs off immediately, and cups his hurting cheek. Maybe it was wrong of him to do this? Maybe he shouldn’t have told them? Maybe he should’ve kept it a secret until he found the right one. Then he wouldn’t have to be alone like now. He’s weak and alone.


  “SAY THAT AGAIN?!”


His brother’s angry voice bursts out again, and Luhan really considers whether to say it again or start laughing saying he’s just kidding. But the serious face on his brother’s face is scaring the hell out of him. How can he act in this situation? What shall he do now? He can’t hit back, he loves his brother. He can’t just run, because his brother is covering his way of escaping. Luhan looks down, scared to look into his brothers eyes when he’s going to tell him. He feels so weak.
  “I-I’m… I’m…” This time Luhan looks up into his brothers eyes, not caring if he will get hit by the end of this sentence. “I’m gay.”



Silence.



And that scares the hell out of Luhan, because he gets no reaction from the person in front of him. His mom is just standing in the doorway to the kitchen, the light from the kitchen lightening up the little living room, shining light on the carpet covered floor, lightening up his own face, while his brother’s is covered by shadows. Luhan clears his throat awkwardly, and shifts his balance back and forth on his feet. Automatically he blows up his cheeks and his eyes getting big and doe like. He looks away from his brother’s face, is it the right time to move? Or should I keep on standing here until he hits me again?


His mother crosses her arms and then nods to Luhan, “Honey, you know I love you no matter what. It’s okay.” And when Luhan is about to smile, and say a ‘thank you’ to his mom, his brother’s face distorts in disgust.


  “Okay? Okay?! Is this okay?!” And with no effort he pulls the smaller boy up in his white t-shirt, pulling him in front of him. “He’s weak! This is pure weakness! We can’t have weak people like this in our family!?”


  “H-hyung… Kris-hyung please!” Luhan tries with a small voice.


  “Don’t. You. Dare… to call me hyung, I’m not your brother.” Disgust drips from his voice and he just tugs Luhan’s shirt even harder.  His mom sighs and tries to keep a calm face, but her eyes are locked onto Luhan with fear and worry for her child.


  “It’s just as okay as for you to love a girl…” Her mom tries but it doesn’t even reach Kris.


  “You’re weak too… He sure got this from you! I WISH DAD COULD HAVE TAKEN ME WITH HIM!” Kris yells and throws Luhan to the floor. “AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU HE LEFT US!” With all his power he sends a kick to Luhan’s stomach as the latter tries to get up. Luhan was on his knees and falls back and smashes against the floor. He starts gasping for air, as it all left when the blow hit him. He lets out a groan of pain and stares up at the ceiling. Kris just looks down on the feminine face, skinny body, and curly long hair.  He looks like a doll… of course he can’t be manly. He just can’t. He lifts his foot and stomps on the boy under him. The latter starts screaming for help and Luhan rolls away over to his safe area. Right in front of his mother’s feet he lays struggling. She kneels down to him, but gets pushed away from Kris. “DON’T TOUCH HIM!” Kris pulls Luhan with him to the middle of the floor and continues to hurt the younger.


  “STOP IT!” His mom reacts and runs over to pull the taller boy away. The boy turns around with a power that takes the woman aback and she flies away into the nearest wall. Her hair covers her face as she tries to get back up again. She won’t let her kid die in front of her.


  “KRIS!” Her powerful voice yells as it did when they were young. It was when they did something they couldn’t, and it always made them freeze and stop what they were doing.


Kris turns around and stares at her, “Mom…”


As they both starts arguing Luhan lifts his head and looks out on the dark night sky. The big window is open and an idea pops into his head. Even though the pain in his body wants to pull him down, he uses his arms to drag himself over the floor.
Two hands get placed on his ankles and he yelps in surprise when he gets pulled back. This time Kris doesn’t meet a scared face but a face filled with anger, and Luhan throws a punch right on Kris’ nose. Kris releases a shriek of pain as he stumbles back. Luhan shares a last gaze with his mom as he stands up and runs over to the window. The last thing he sees as he sits in the window, is his mom getting thrown to the ground in a last try to protect her boy. Luhan doesn’t know if she will die tonight because of him, or he himself will die too? But he won’t let her die for granted and he swings his leg over the wall, and stretches his whole body down the house wall. He holds onto the window sill as much as he can, and he waits until his feet meet with something stable to stand on. He does, but when Kris appears in the window, he quickly lets go of the window sill, and he falls down. On his way he grabs a hold at another window sill, but not for long and he lands on the ground with a thud.


The stars are dancing on the sky, and it looks like snow is falling. The shadows from the dark crowns of the trees that are hovering over him circles around him. He watches the pink sky in the end of his view with the purple and orange clouds that are travelling calmly over the sky. His nose is filled with the scent of iron and earth. He wipes is eyes to get the blurry out of his eyes. His tear stained face is now dark because of the dirt, and he rolls out of the flowers he landed in. He lies on the ground for a second to get his breath, before he sits up. A stinging pain goes through his back, but he ignores it and gets up in a squatting position. Luhan shakes his head again, a throbbing is threatening him to make him pass out, but he keeps control over his body and stands up. Then he starts walking, step by step. His feet move in a faster pace, and he stops to look back at his home. He looks up to the window to catch a glimpse of Kris. But he’s not there. Luhan takes that like something good, and he turns around.

 


  “Hey dollie…” Kris says with a smug, suddenly appearing in front of Luhan. He moves closer to wrap his arms around the smaller latter, who’s frozen in his position. “Thought you could leave me that easily? Isn’t this what you want?” Kris moves his hand down to Luhan’s hips. The latter drops his jaw. Then Kris smirks, “too bad I’m not a weakling like you, Luhan. And weak people can’t survive in this world, right?”
Without warning he pulls back his arm and throws a fist in Luhan’s face. But he hits empty air. Kris turns around and Luhan quickly - with all the power he has in his thin frame - pushes Kris away from him, and Kris stumbles and lands on his back and hits his head down in the hard cement ground. He groans out in pain, but it quickly turns into a row of curses and Luhan sees his way to escape. The smaller latter starts running, and in seconds two other footsteps are heard in the background.


  “COME BACK YOU !” Kris’ angry voice plays behind him, and Luhan doesn’t hesitate to run faster. “COWARD! ING LITTLE TRAMP!” The hard words creep under his skin, and he knows he never will forget them unless he dies. Of course he will die, his lungs are burning, and every breath hurts. His muscles are screaming and he feels like tearing himself apart. His long thin legs are almost flying in the air as he jumps out on the street. Then in the red sunlight he watches a scooter drive in a slow pace. He somehow quickly reaches it, still with Kris’ long legs behind him and Luhan jumps on it with no hesitation.


  “DRIVE! DRIVE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!” He yells to the person as Kris’ angry face comes closer. The scooter threatens to fall as it slings to the side because of the one controlling it gets such a shock from the sudden attack. But he wields it and flicks his wrist hard to make the scooter drive faster. Kris reaches out after him, his fingers inches away from Luhan's shirt, but then the scooter speeds up. And the distance between Luhan and Kris becomes wider, Luhan feels relief go through him while Kris curses. Soon Kris figure slowly fades out, and his words are the last thing Luhan can hear:


  “JUST WAIT UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, WEAKLING!”


Luhan buries his face into the person’s pullover and he lets the tears fall. He feels the sobs shake his body, and he mostly just feel like letting go and let himself fall down to the ground.


  “Hold on tight!” The deep voice plays and Luhan lifts his head and looks into the neck of the person. The voice sounds so beautifully deep, though with a tint of a child's voice lingering beneath it and the person really sounds like a person he can trust. So Luhan just lets his arms wrap around the person’s waist. He leans his cheek against the persons back and watches the streets of Seoul turn into trees.

 


Luhan stops crying immediately when the voice plays again. “Hey, why are you crying? What’s happening?” Luhan can now hear it. It sure is a boy, who's voice is going through puperty, because it sounds deep. 


Luhan wonders whether to tell him everything, the real thing... that he’s gay, or tell him a lie. “My brother hates me…" Luhan begins and blinks while feeling the tensing feeling in his chest appear again. He doesn't want to cry. "The one chasing me... that was my brother... He tried to kill me and hurt my mom. I don’t know if she’s still alive… Thank you for helping me…” Luhan's voice is barely above a whisper but the person sighs as an answer, trying to utter some kind of reply, but there doesn't come any reply and Luhan just takes the sigh as a sign to that he heard every word.


But then he speaks. “That sounds really bad… Don’t worry, if you need somewhere to stay, stay with me for a while!” The voice goes up in a happy tone, and Luhan looks at the person’s neck again with sleepy eyes, looking at the hair on the neck of the boy. He's skinny Luhan can see and feel that. “Ehm, my name is Sehun! I’m born in 1994 and yes… How about you?” Sehun’s nice and childish voice warms Luhan up, and he just nods against the latter’s back. Then he pulls away with an ‘oh.’


  “I’m L-Luhan… I’m born in… hey, you’re younger than me then?”


Sehun chuckles in answer. “I must be…” silence… Hyung.”


Luhan feels another warm wave hit him, and he smiles against Sehun’s pullover and snuggles closer to the latter. Sehun chuckles and rubs his suddenly sweaty hands against the handles of the scooter. He hasn’t even seen the other’s face. But from his low and soft voice, like if it is wrapped in velvet, he must be a nice looking guy. Luhan. Luhan-hyung.

 


  “We’re here!” Sehun sings and stops the scooter. Luhan opens his eyes as the dark meets him. He sighs, so he has to face the…. Wait… Luhan starts fumbling with the soft fabric in his hands, and a giggle is heard right after. He does it again, and another giggle plays in the cool night air. “Luhan-hyung, what are you doing? It tickles!” Sehun giggles again, and is taken by surprise when Luhan throws himself off the scooter and to the ground. He lets out a groan in pain when he hits the ground, but at least he isn’t touching the younger boy anymore. “Wait what? What did I do wrong?” Sehun turns around and steps off the scooter. Luhan then flicks his head and his hair gets removed out of his face. Their gazes meet and they freeze…


Luhan gulps and stares at the extremely handsome boy hovering over him. The guy is bending down to him with a hand reached out. Somehow Luhan just wants to pull the guy closer, and remove that long brown hair from his face. He's quite outstanding straight nose, and his small eyes in thin bows when he smiles. Luhan wants to hit himself to make him stop staring. But. He can’t.


  “Yah, you’re creeping me out a bit, hello? Are you…. Hurt… Oh my god, Luhan-hyung!” Sehun exclaims worried and he cups the older boy’s cheeks. “You’re all dirty and wounded! Did your brother do this?!” Sehun keeps on talking as his eyes are checking Luhan’s face. His gaze goes down his body and he gasps. Luhan blinks the stinging in his eyes away, but somehow he just wishes he could just push Sehun away and run. But Sehun just looks so fragile and innocent. He can’t ruin his perfect world with his own broken one. Not just broken… it’s gone.


  “And you don’t have in mind to answer me? Tell me, have you seen a ghost or something?” – Sehun turns around in shock and checks his surroundings. – “No… Oh, god you scared me, Luhan-Hyung. Now stop staring, and let me give you a bath? Huh? How does that sound?” Luhan wants to chuckle, but just lets himself give a small smile to the kid. Sehun’s face beams and the latter pulls Luhan up, and supports the boy on their way to the house.


Luhan watches the beautiful garden that surrounds the whole house. When he looks back, he sees the scooter, but also a small road surrounded by trees. The sky is red but is almost gone. So the stars are lightening the world up. The moon gives the garden a mysterious look, and the white flowers turns into a light blue. The dark leaves shine in the moonlight and some white wooden fences are covering the place like a roof. In front of him is a white big house. Over the door a few meters up, there is a big balcony, and Sehun points up at it. “That’s my room! And don’t worry, my parents won’t notice you, you can lend my bathroom!” Luhan an eyebrow, own bathroom? This kid is literally living in a dream world.
They move into the house, and Luhan notices a television is on, and two figures are sitting on the couch. There is a lot of space between the roof and the floor, and he feels like walking into a castle. Sehun chuckles soundlessly, at Luhan’s staring. And he helps him up the width stairs, and up to another hallway. Luhan glares at the doors, but Sehun just leads him to the end of the hall, and takes him into his room. Luhan watches the big and bright room. A green carpet is covering the floor. And all the bright colors are just totally different from the creamy and nature colors all over in the living room and hallways. This is a typical boy room, and Sehun smiles proudly. “You expected me to have a nice creamy white bed, with roof and all, right?” He chuckles when Luhan suddenly hides his face blushing, caught.
The younger one moves into the bathroom who is bright white, and black. Some colors are here and there, but it matches to the bedroom. A bathtub as big as a spa is at the end of it, and Sehun turns it on. The warm water fills it up, and Sehun sits on the edge calmly waiting.


  “You have the coolest house ever…” Luhan whispers breathlessly.


  “Yes… But how cool is it, when you have no one to show it to…” Sehun sighs and looks around. Luhan blinks in confusion and stares at the younger.


“What do you mean?”


Sehun smiles a sad smile. “I had my brother once… But he’s studying abroad. Now I have myself, and my friends in school. But I don’t like showing them how I live. It would ruin our friendship…” He smiles bitterly as if he had tried that. Luhan notes to himself that there is another side of a medal. It’s not always as beautiful on the other side… “But I have you right? You won’t use me, right?” Sehun’s eyes are sparkling with joy and hope. Luhan just can’t ruin such a face, and he will do everything to make Sehun smile like that in the future again. Again... so he will keep on living?


  “Never… You saved me Sehun, and I liked you even before seeing your house. Hey, I like you! Don’t think I’ll turn you down just after you saved my life?” Luhan watches Sehun’s smile fade, and the boy looks like he’s in deep thoughts. “Yah, won’t you please smile again?” Sehun smiles while still having eyes locked on the floor. Then he jumps up while shouting in surprise. He leans over the overflowing bathtub and turns it off.


  “.” He mutters, and he looks down at his soaking wet pants. The water from the bathtub drips down from the edge and Luhan just chuckles. Sehun glares at him, “Not funny.” He pouts, and Luhan just smiles at him. Sehun’s pout is so cute, and Luhan can’t stop himself from walking over and clapping his cheeks. Sehun yelps in surprise and looks into Luhan’s eyes. The older chuckles again. Sehun playfully hits his arm and then starts emptying some of the water from the tub.

 


After the water problem, Luhan finally lies in the bathtub. He breathes out a sigh of relief and he listens to Sehun walk around in the bedroom. Luhan is going to borrow Sehun's clothes, and he is going to sleep here too. Luhan smiles a little to himself, but a frown is still on his face as his mind replays the painful names his brother had called him.


  “Yah, Luhan-hyung, do you like sweatpants and a pullover or something?” Sehun’s voice rings in the room as he has opened the door a little bit to look at Luhan. Luhan’s head is just above the water, and he turns his face to the younger sitting up. Sehun looks away as he sees Luhan’s flashed stomach.


  “Uhm, that’s okay.” Luhan says then he sinks down in the water, and Sehun looks at him again.


  “Good, I think I’ve gotten it all, you can come out now. I will go find the aid kit, somewhere…” He mutters the last part, and he then flashes a smile to Luhan before walking out again. Luhan smiles to himself and exits the tub to get himself dried up.
He sighs as he looks at his bruised chest. Why did this have to happen? Why is he gay? Why couldn't he just be normal?
Luhan tries to push the picture of Kris’ broken nose away, and he walks out of the bathroom with a sick feeling in his stomach. After a big struggle with getting the pullover on with his weak arms, he sits down on the bed beside a blushing Sehun.


  “Tell me, why are you red as a tomato?” Luhan asks playfully and Sehun glares at him with an embarrassed face.


  “I’m not!” Sehun pouts, and then shakes it off. “But… Uhm, I need you to take off your shirt again. I need to check your bruises.” Sehun gulps while flicking his eyes to Luhan.


Luhan sighs, and then he looks at Sehun with a helpless expression. Sehun clears his throat but then helps the latter to take his shirt off again. His bare chest is full of red bruises that are turning darker and Luhan lies down on the bed. Sehun leans over him and with a cotton pad as he cleans his bruises. “Ah…” Luhan whines and stops Sehun from continuing by grabbing his wrist. Sehun then flicks his hair away and looks at the older with a sharp expression. As in: I-need-to-do-this-to-help-you.
Luhan sighs again and releases Sehun’s wrist slowly. Sehun gulps as he keeps on doing the same thing as before.


After a lot of whining and crying, Luhan hissing when Sehun cleaned a cut on Luhan's forehead, Sehun is finally done. He helps Luhan to move around in the bed, and soon he places himself there too. “You know… I’ve never slept with a boy like this before.” Sehun frowns.


  “Actually… I haven’t done that either.” But I’ve dreamt about it.


  “Uhm hyung?” Sehun’s voice vibrates in the bed. “The balcony door is somehow broken, and it’s open, which means that it gets a bit cold. Can I… Can… No it’s nothing…” Sehun turns around in the bed, and Luhan faces his back.


  “What, Sehunnie?”


At the mention of the nickname Sehun turns around immediately and flashes an embarrased smile at the elder. Then he turns into the hesitating and nervous Sehun again. “Can I hug you? As a teddy… Uhm no, that sounds weird…” – “Yes.” – “You know I mean… wait what?”


  “Yes,” Luhan moves his gaze from the ceiling to the boy beside him. And with that, Sehun blushes as he moves closer to the latter. His fingertips run over the elder’s stomach and he softly wraps his arm around Luhan's waist. Luhan blushes, somehow this is the night he has been waiting for, even though the boy beside him is so innocent, and he has actually never kissed a boy before - he just always catches himself in wanting to - this is what he has waited for. He feels like... like as if Sehun likes him back. He's not disgusted with Luhan.
Luhan turns onto his side and wraps his arm around Sehun’s waist too, pulling the latter closer. Sehun snuggles closer and buries his face into Luhan’s shoulder.


  “Is this something that lovers do?”


Luhan's eyes widens in surprise. What shall he say to this? Yes? Oh he really wants to say yes! No… he can’t ruin the boy’s mind with saying yes… that would totally ruin him…


  “Isn’t it?”


… just kill me now…


  “Please say it is…”


Wait what?


Sehun snuggles closer to Luhan and his lips traces Luhan’s collarbone. Luhan gasps as he tightens his grip around the latter. Sehun then hesitantly starts kissing the other’s collarbone, and somehow makes his way to the other’s neck. Luhan lets a moan escape his lips, and Sehun looks at him in surprise. “What was that?”


  “Nothing…” Luhan just hopes Sehun can't see the blush on his face. Oh, Sehun just do it again, please don’t stop.


  “I’m sure I heard you…” Wait why does it sound like he’s teasing me?


  “Tell me, are you innocent? Or am I dreaming right now?”


  “I’m innocent, but I’m not afraid to show this side of me…”


What side? OMG! Luhan moans again, as Sehun starts on a sensitive spot on his neck.


  “And there it was again, hyung, admit you like it.”


 More than like it… Then he just starts brushing his knuckles over Sehun’s cheek, looking into the latter’s deep dark orbs. The only thing that lights them up is the moonlight coming from the balcony doors. Luhan then lets himself lean in, and he catches the other’s lips gently and softly.
Sehun’s hand runs over Luhan’s stomach to his shoulder and his lips starts to move against the others. Their kisses are soft and gentle. They don’t want to move too fast, and they don’t want to hurt each other. Luhan forgets about his pain, about his past life, about his brother, for just a moment. He crawls on top of the other and starts placing kisses all over the younger. Without noticing it, their kisses get deeper, and Luhan lets his hands roam all over the others body. Soon a small moan escapes the other’s lips, and Luhan uses the opportunity to enter his mouth. Sehun moans even more as their tongues meet inside his mouth.Their movements flow together and they melt together…

 

 


  “Yes.” Luhan mutters as he hugs Sehun’s sweating body.


  “What?” Sehun mutters still panting a little.


  “You asked if this was something that lovers do… And I answer you, yes.”


Sehun turns around to look at the elder, and soon he smiles widely before wrapping his arms around the latter. “I want you… And you need me?”


  “Uhm.” Luhan hums.


  “Then let’s stay together! I like you Hannie…” Sehun whispers and kisses the tired boy in his arms.


  “And I like you too, you saved my life. I owe you more than I can imagine.” Luhan mutters, but a smile is growing on his lips.


  “Hm, then let me try to…” Sehun says with a bright voice, and Luhan opens his eyes to look at the latter, before he feels Sehun’s hands all over his body again, and the boy’s soft lips against his own…

 

~~~

 

A/N:

KYAAA! So many subscribers?! I mean literally 23 before I've even updated it?! I'M SO HAPPY! ^^


 

I hope you liked this, and again, if people comment and subscribe, I'll figure something out to make another. ^^

And maybe with other couples if people have requests. Like Taoris... Since I love them.. Or Baekyeol, or even,
ruining the perfect HunHan with some KrisxLuhan, SehunxChanyeol or maybe even KrisxChanyeol... <.<

God I'm so obvious about who's my biases: Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol & Kris. ^^
Actually Kris is not really on my bias list... but he's the creeper behind Chanyeol... XD

 

This is literally the best story I've written.. almost... I really love it. *sigh* :)))

 

And oh... This is brilliant:

 

Bye! I love you guys! ^^

 

Please subscribe and/or comment if you want more! ^^