First Friend

Revenge (Under editing)

 

Minhyun Pov

My lip curved up into a smirk as that girl name Ren run off.

I know no one can resist my charm. I thought to myself, clearly happy when my plan is going well as planned. 

Then I felt someone tapped my shoulder

“Minhyun”

“oh... JR, Hi”

JR sat down before asking

“I just saw Ren run off at the moment”

“oh.. she... why?? ”

“she is Baekho's crush so don't fall for her” JR said, kind of warning me in a way. 

"But she doesn't deserve him" I said with anger boiling up thinking of what happened last night. 

"What do you mean by that?" he asked with curious face.

"Baekho got rejected by her and last night, he drunk and cried like a crazy man!! that was all because of her"

"Damn! Really?" JR gasped 

"You don't know anything???" I said reaching out to poked his head "Pabo!! you are here and don't know anything?"

I can't believe JR doesn't know anything about what happened. But I guess that's why he doesn't call Baekho or anything. 

"That's because I went to my grandparent's house for few days" he said while rubbing his head where I poked him.

“oh... by the way you are not surprise that I’m here?” I raised my eye brow at him

“Baekho told me when I went to get him this morning, ah, that's why he look sad this morning and he said he doesn't feel well”

“you pabo!! and you don't even bother to ask” I said and glared at him

"I don't want to ask him, you also know he's scary when he mad and Baekho told you everything??”

“yeah, and  I will make that girl pay for what she do to baekho”

“you come from the State just for this???” JR asked surprisingly.

“hmm.. well and my dad want me back too” I answered, recalling the phone call I had with dad out of sudden that he wants me here. 

“oh.... what for??”

“I don’t know too, you eat lunch yet??”

“already, let's get going, you’re done right??”

“yeah... let’s go” I replies and got up.

 

JR, Baekho and I are best friend since elementary school but I went to the state for high school.

I don’t really want to but my dad want me to go there so left with no choice, I went to there.

But my dad just called me recently and want me back here without telling me any reason at all. 

I immediately went to see baekho because I missed him. Like really because there is nothing fun about the State.

It's not that people don't like me but I just like here better. I like baekho and JR better.

And it felt really ugly when I find baekho crying when I met him. I ended up accompany him until he fell in sleep.

He told me everything so I checked his phone and called that girl but she hang up without letting me finish what I want to said.

It’s really unfair for Baekho, why can’t she just being a bit polite, why did she reject him like that?

Baekho is a weak boy as far as I know him, he would end up crying so hard just because someone shouts at him.

And I know JR can’t do anything to make him stop crying and he will end up shouting at Baekho too.

Though He looks really hurt this time. I never saw him like that before, I felt really angry with that girl, I will make her pay back, I mean what I said! and I have the plan for that.

Just wait and see, Ren.

 

That Night

Ren pov

That boy is still playing in my mind, I don’t know what is wrong with me??

Aish!! I can’t forget him until now.. maybe it’s because no one ever talks with me like this..

yeah.. that’s right no one ever talk to me like this....

Suddenly my phone rang. My body jumpped a bit at the sound.

 I grabbed my phone and look at the caller ID.

"Unknown"

 I picked up carefully before waited for the other line to speak up

“Hello, Is this Ren?”

“yes, why??”

“I’m Minhyun” something tugged on my heart when I heard his name.

“err.. what do you want??” I said trying to calm my voice, I am really nervous actually.

“just want to know did you sleep yet?”

What?

He called me just to know if I’m sleep yet?? somehow I feel happy

“not yet...” I answer more nervous

“and you??” I continue, I don’t know why but I want to talk with him

“the same...” he answer and start ask me some random question

we talk until like  hours and he said he is sleepy so we said good night and went to sleep

I feel really happy talking with him, he is really nice to talk with. I still remember he said “we can be friend right?” I really happy to accept him as my friend. he is my first friend.

I still happy with it and sleep with my smiling face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

done chapter 3 and welcome new subbie!!!!!!!!! thank for reading!!!!!!