He's my first love. You're my first love.

Unbreakable. Irreplaceable.

 

She said…

 

Cutting class was never a habit of mine. But for today, I felt like cutting my Calculus class. Who even enjoyed maths? I sighed—knowing that Kikwang is probably in his Chemistry class right at this moment. If only he wasn’t failing it, I would’ve already sent him a text, asking him to cut with me. He’d be here by my side in a blink of an eye. I chuckled softly to myself while imagining his goofy smile as he runs towards me. I sighed once more. But this time, it was a happy sigh. I don’t know if such a thing exists, but I did. All I’m thinking about right now is wishing Kikwang was here with me.

 

I walked aimlessly around the campus when I suddenly felt a bit of nostalgia. This is my last year in high school. And it still hasn’t changed. I smiled to myself thinking how much I’ll miss this place once I leave.

 

I turned to walk towards the field as my heart started pounding in a rhythm faster than my normal heartbeat. It was an involuntary feeling I always experience whenever I set my eyes on the field. I looked around for the face I always watched from afar ever since I stepped into high school. I spotted his team but didn’t quite see HIM. I walked closer to the side of the bleachers when someone suddenly spoke behind me.

 

“Looking for someone?”

 

I turned around almost immediately and saw who it was. That smile which somewhat resembles a small smirk. His neatly swept hair that looks so soft I’m tempted to touch them. The tall and slender physique with a bit of toned muscles around his arms, but nothing compared to Kikwang’s. And just him, holding a soccer ball on his hand.

 

Yong Junhyung.

 

“U-Uhm… no. Not really.” I stuttered and quickly looked away.

 

He laughed a bit and threw the ball on the ground, capturing it under his foot. “Well, it would’ve been nice if you were looking for me. See ya.” He saluted and smiled at me before kicking the ball away and started running towards his team.

 

I repeated what he said on my mind again and again—trying to figure out what could he mean. I decided to stay for a while and watch on the bleachers while quite a number of girls started cheering and shouting out names as the practice game started.

 

“Kyaaaaah! Junhyung-oppa! Fighting!”

 

“Oppa, oppa! Junhyung oppa!”

 

“Junhyung oppa, saranghae!”

 

The shouts intensified as the ball was passed into Junhyung’s possession. He struggled as he ran towards the goal with a lot of his opposing teammates were trying to stop him from his feat. Without realizing it, a sudden worried look grew on my face as I clasped my hands together as if I was about to pray. When he successfully kicked the ball into the goal without the goalkeeper stopping it, he punched his fists in the air and a huge smile grew on my face.

 

He suddenly turned his head towards the bleachers where all the crowds are and all his shouting fangirls are….and me. He smiled at my direction and I looked back. When I saw no one there, I looked at him again—wondering if I had just imagined things. He was still smiling at me and I looked around just to notice that I was the only one sitting at that side of the bleachers. He laughed as if finally realizing my confusion. He ran towards my direction and I could swear I felt glares from the girls who were cheering for him. I did not dare to turn my head at them.

 

“Enjoying the game, Hyosung-ssi?” he said as he stood in front of me.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. “How did you know my name?”

 

He chuckled. “Let’s just say I have my sources.” He grinned looking proud of himself.

 

“Well…” I gathered my things as I said. “I have to get going.”

 

I started walking when he shouted after me. “See you around, Hyosung-ssi!” I didn’t dare turn around and let him see my burning face. But I can feel his smile as he shouted those words. I kept a huge smile to myself.

 

He’s my first love.

 

 

He said….

 

“What’s with the face?”

 

I managed to make a quick glance at the beautiful girl riding on the passenger seat.

 

She giggled. “Something amazing happened when I cut my Calculus class earlier.”

 

“What?! You cut classes?! Since when did you become one of those people?!” I interrogated her without turning my eyes away from the road. I was driving back to my house for our Movie Friday. We’ve had this tradition ever since we were in 7th grade. Nothing can come in between our Movie Friday except for occasional family happenings which rarely happens.

 

“I didn’t feel like attending the class today. Besides, I always sleep in that class anyway. Why waste my time?” She shrugged. “And that is not even the point! The point is…..” She tapped her beautiful thighs as if to imitate a drum roll. “Yong Junhyung talked to me today.”

 

My eyes widened and I unconsciously hit on the brakes which made me and Hyosung jerk forward a little.

 

“YAH! LEE KIKWANG! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!” She shouted in fright before patting her chest as if to calm her heart down.

 

I looked at her apologetically. “Sorry. There was a cat that suddenly crossed the street. Poor kitty.”

 

There was none.

 

 But I still used my aegyo on her. My secret weapon for asking for forgiveness. She immediately flashed her dazzling gummy smile. “Arasso, Kwangie. You’re forgiven.”

 

A smile suddenly formed on my face before I turned my head on the roads again and drove away. My smile vanished when I remembered why I even had that little shock.

 

“So…. Yong Junhyung?” I managed to say.

 

She clapped her hands once—finally remembering what she was about to say. “Oh yeah. Right. Sooooo…” She turned to look at me. “He knows my name. He smiled at me many times. And kinda somewhat hmmm flirted. But I didn’t flirt back, okay?” She said in an excited tone.

 

“Oh really?” was all I could reply.

 

I pulled over our garage and walked out of the car in silence. There was a pang of pain in my heart. Like someone punched my face and broke my nose. Yong Junhyung. The guy she’s had a crush on ever since she set her eyes on him during our fresh year in high school. The guy every girl in the campus would want to be their boyfriend. The star player of the soccer team. The star student of their class. The guy with the expensive car and huge mansion. The perfect guy.

 

I walked in the house without a word—letting the pain creep inside of me and clutch my heart. I couldn’t help feeling jealous. I wanna tell her to never talk to him again. But I can’t do that. I have no right to feel jealous over someone who isn’t mine. She snapped me out of my thoughts. And I realized I was staring at her from across the kitchen counter all this time.

 

She walked towards where I was standing and whispered. “Earth to Kikwang!” She blowed on my ears causing me to jerk away from her.

 

“YAH!” I shouted as I covered my ear.

 

She laughed magnificently. “I wanna watch a romantic comedy right now. You up for it?” She smiled widely at me.

 

Of course she would want to watch a romantic movie right now. I could feel her enjoying in cloud nine thinking of Junhyung while I suffer down in hell thinking of her.

 

“Of course. Whatever you pick.” I forced on a smile which definitely made her happy.

 

She giggled and jumped up and down before hugging me. “Thanks, Kwangie~” I could feel my face burning and I smiled. She pulled away and went straight to where the DVDs were neatly placed. “Do you have ‘The Vow’?”

 

I opened the cupboard pulling out a bucket of caramel popcorn that Hyosung loves dearly. “It’s just somewhere there on top of the cases.” I said while I pull out two bottles of Coke from the fridge.

 

I walked towards where the TV was and sat comfortably on the couch before grabbing the remote and switching on the TV and the DVD player. She found the DVD she wanted to watch and placed it in the DVD player before running towards the couch and sitting beside me.

 

I stood up for a while to turn off the lights for better viewing and came back beside her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I tried to focus on the movie as it started but I couldn’t help glancing at her every now and then—thinking why she can’t see me instead of him. Is it because I’m too familiar for her? Is it because I’m not as perfect as Junhyung? Is it because I’m her bestfriend? Or is it because I’m just too much of a coward to even show her how I feel?

 

I tried to glue my eyes on the movie while I contemplate on the things that keep on bothering me. But as I finally got to concentrate on the movie itself and how hard Channing Tatum tried to win back the woman he loves so much, I felt Hyosung’s head rest on my shoulder.

 

My heart started beating crazily. I know this is not the first time this happened. But when it did, I always feel the same reaction. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. I looked down at her sleeping face and I swear I’ve never seen anyone so peaceful and beautiful.

 

I chuckled softly and whispered. “If you were going to pick the movie, you should make sure you watch it until the end, pabo.” I stared at her for a while before wrapping an arm around her shoulders causing her to snuggle closer to me.

 

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

 

I planted a kiss on her forehead. The sudden contact of my lips on her skin sent shivers down my spine and fireworks in my heart.

 

I rested my head on top of hers and finally found the courage to mumble….

 

“Don’t fall in love with someone else.”

 

You’re my first love.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, an update!
I'm temporarily away from school right now.
So that means more updates? I hope I don't get too lazy though.
Please BUG me when I get lazy. Seriously. Giving you guys permission to kick my . :3

Anyway!!
FINALLY JUNHYUNG HAS APPEARED DUN DUN DUN!!! <3
AM I HIS ONLY FANGIRL HERE?! ARE YOU ALL KIKWANG'S FAN?! OuO
Well, I'm also Kikwang's fan but I'm Junhyung's fan too. :3 Not to mention Yoseob's as well.

 

WILL JUNHYUNG BE A JERK?
Even I don't know the answer to that. xD
I just want Kikwang to step up his game, ya know.
You can't just let someone as beautiful as Hyosung go RIGHT?!

GAWD KIKWANG!! MAN UP!!

Hope you enjoyed reading!
THANK YOU!