Alright. . . Nice to meet you "Shy- Knee" Oppas (Teaser)

Picked up

 

Sorry.  I'm sorry.  I made 3 more stories in addition to my own, and and this.  I  haven't been keeping touch with YoBuddy, and I thought that it wasn't really my responsibility to update):  BUT WE'RE PARTNERS IN CRIME!

I'm really sorry.  I should have updated (MIANHEMIANHEMIANHE).

I know you want to read YoBuddy's writing, but you only have me TT~TT  SO DEAL WITH IT ES


~ At School~ 

"Sorry", I bowed in front of all my new classmates, "I didn't mean to interrupt the class", as I opened the door.  The teacher shot me a dirty look obviously having a bad impression of me right after I stepped into the room.  "I'm the new student.", I said shyly, my chin almost touching my collar bone. 

The teacher gave me a long glare, "Please introduce yourself."

I nodded promptly.  I smiled warmly as I was taught.  Like a who wanted to get laid, I wave my hand seductively and spoke in a slightly husky tone, something that was learned from Desperate Housewives " Hello everyone.  My name is Park Kyung Soo.", I bit my lip and looked down, -wards, and continued my sentence, "I hope you'll all take care of me."

I looked up to check if any of the boys were blushing.  Alright there we go.  Half the class.

The teacher nodded, " Thank you Student Park.  Please take your seat now. ", she said pointing to a seat between two guys on the left, and two on the right.

I nodded, and looked down while swaggering my like a chicken.  I can't wait until Valentine's Day!  Chocolate!  I squealed mentally, I'm a sweet fanatic.  I have a terrible sweet tooth.

I sat down, daintily onto the seat, as she continue the lesson.  I  reached for where my bag was.  Was.  Was.  Where the was it now?  Holy .

-Flashback-

I placed my bag in between my seat and the hot guy's, I didn't want that thing nudging my back the whole ride.  I then skillfully pulled the seatbelt down so that it clicked crisply.

-Flashback Ends-

I turned the boy next to me, or girl.  Honestly, I couldn't tell.  But s/he was flat, and by now you would have s.  Unless you had a hormone thing.  Uh let's go with guy.  Because the jaw on that guy next me looks scary.

Heard of plastic surgery?  Or braces.  He had a massive overbite.  I liked his eyebrows though.  Did he wax them?  He caught me looking at him, and flashed me a smile.  I felt my face flush red from embarrassment.  Not because he was hot.  Alright he was, but I'm not interested.  But he thought I liked him now!

Holy crap.

Turning my attention to he-she, now.

I tapped his shoulder gently, biting my lip, not to be y, but purely out of habit.  He turned around, and gave me a sweet smile, his face slightly flushed red.  I looked down, how could I forget my bag? 

"Can I borrow a pencil and paper?", I whispered loudly, making hand motions.

He let out a small laugh, "Sure."

"Thanks.", I whispered, winking, in a kidding sort of way.

He handed it to me, just as I was going to receive it, a hand grabbed it out of my hand.

I looked up, to yell at the person, when my eyes met the most charming smile in the solar system.

"Excuse me.  I'm your guide for this school.  And you have to come with me", he said in a gentle, sweet voice.  I nodded.

Wow.  I see the way it is, God.  Slamming me with hot guys I can't touch.  Well you too.

I stood up, leaving my small possessions behind.  I followed him out of the classroom, as soon as we were out he turned towards me his expression the opposite of what it completely was seconds ago.  there was almost a snarl on his face.

"Look.", he said, "I honestly don't want to bother with a girl like you.  So here.", he threw somethng at me. 

What the hell?  Split personality much?

I fumbled with the paper giving him a drty look as he walked away, looking pissed for an unknown reason.

A map.  With oil stain at the edges.  How nice.  I can see how much effort he put into it.

 

Onew's POV

 

Wow.  I just missed a girl like that for lunch?  She wasn't even hot.  She looked like a  sociopath.  and I heard we were having chicken today.

CHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKENCHICKEN

I like chicken a little more than normal people. But you still love me.  I wil hate that girl for rest of all my chicken years.  I was waiting for a whole month.  A WHOLE ENTIRE MEAL.  Without chicken.  Do you ralize how traumized I am by this fact?  No I think not, you chicken basher.  I love chicken C: