Hey there Lil' Girl. Why don't you get into Oppa's Car?

Picked up

Your POV 

Damn it.  Taking that picture with my parents sure was smart.  Now I'm late.  Nice.  I ran down the street.

Don't run, you're a girl, my father's voice nagged in my head.

I immediately slowed down.  Life .

Being trained like a dog to become a girl, definitely affects your social life.  I stared at my thin legs, and than at the thick calves and buff thighs across the street, of the men who were playing iin the basketball court.  I wished I could be like that, I sighed, standing still just staring at two buff men playing roughly.

Why couldn't that be me?

One of them walked up to me.  Were they going to ask me to join the game?  I squealed in excitement  in my head.

"Hey there, girl.", he said in a husky voice.

I mentally made a note to beat the out of this guy when I got buff.  Hopefully soon.

"I need to go to school.", I said haughtily putting my chin up.

He grabbed my face with his sweaty palms.  Omigod.  Ew.  I just exfoliated my skin.

 

I mean.  Damn I'm going to kill this motherer.

"Playing hard to get?", he said, lifting an eyebrow.

Uh no. "See you,"  I cried.  Time to get out of here.

Note to self:  Don't check out guys.  It's not safe.  They will respond.  In a very unwanted ual way.

I sprinted away, but he grabbed my arm, making it impossible for to escape.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"School.", I replied swiftly.  This guy was gross.  For hell's sake he was going to a fellow guy.

This might be a nice time to flash my awesome ball-kicking skills.

 

Yunho's POV

 

"You guys wait here.  I'm going to get some coffee.", I said.  they nodded sleepily in reply.  It was close to 8.  Why were they sleep?  I woke up at five.

I shook my head, smiling, as I walked away from my car. 

"Let me go.", I heard.  What the was this?  Another girlfriend breaking up with her desperate boyfriend?  I turned towards the voice.  I love dramas.

This was going to be interesting.

He was pretty buff. nice build.  Holding onto her wrist.  Strangely not anywhere close to tears.  An improvisation?  I loved Improv.

It was the girl who was close to tears.  Did the guy cheat on her?  Was he trying to explain? 

I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

He pushed her  into a wall.  What was this? 

Not a break up scene.  More like a-

Holy .  I had to get there.  I got out of my hiding place, and spoke in the strongest voice I could manage.  It's hard to sound powerful when you work in an office 24/7.

"Let go of her."

He turned around, and sneered.  This guy looked dirty.  Not dirty.

Like when's-the-last-time-you-took-a-shower dirty.

"What are you gonna do?  Pretty boy?", he answered.

I felt flattered.  I knew I was good looking.  But pretty boy.  That's not all I am though.  I threw a ppunch at his left cheek.

I nodded toward the girl. "Let's go."

I expected her to look at me with these large eyes filled with admiration.  Instead, she just scoffed.

"I could have handled him myself.  I was going to kick his balls."

I took her hand.  These streets were no place for a girl.

"Whatever."

She took a glance at her watch.  " I'm going to be late."

I raised an eyebrow.  I felt nice today.  I saved a girl.

"I'll get you there."

I expected her to say no, and run away from a pedo me.  Instead, she nodded.

"Thanks."

Wow.  This girl was mad stupid.

"Are you stupid?  What if I was a ?  I'm telling you to get in my car.  Don't you find that strange?", I asked.

She gave me a look as if I was the one who was a retard.  "You just saved me."

I sighed.  This girl was hopeless.  I opened the car door, motioning for her to get in.

 

Your POV

 

I jumped in.  Wow this was a nice car.  I admired the leather seats.

"Sooooo whats your name lil' girl?", he asked his eyes on the road.  Did he just seriously call me lil'girl. . . he better be glad he's like thrice my size and handsome.  His lips look so soft and kissable..and...those eyes - Oh gosh ive been pretending to be a girl for so long im starting to think like one. 

Damn you dad >=I  .  

No.  It's not you.  You aren't gay.  It's just this guy looks like a girl.  Your girly form doesn't affect you.  You;re a guy!

I slapped my face. A GUY.  A GUY.  Yes.   When all of a sudden I felt a strong hold on my wrist and another hand lift my chin up only to meet  a pair of worried and concerned eyes.

" ...sigh....Kungsoo...Park Kung Soo" awkward.  Maybe I should ask him for his name...mmhm worth a try.

"What's your name?"

"Honestly I don't think that's any of your bussiness.  Where's your school anyway?"

What the was his problem yo'?  I can't believe I thought he was half-hot a  moment before.

"Honestly I don't think that's ANY OF YOUR BUSSINESS.", I shouted back  at him loudly.  God, I was so ing embarrassed.

I heard a snore from the seats behind, I turned around to face the strange noise.  Four other guys.

One of them which were awake he had a smirk on his face.

"Picking up girls now are we, Yunho?"

Yunho that was his name?  . . . Wait a moment.  A girl?

Yunho ignored the snigger and continued talking, "Actually it is.  Considering I'm the one who's drivng you to school."

That MOTHERF**KER.  Honestly.  To think that I admired him for his manliness.

"WELL I DON'T WANT ANY CONNECTION WITH YOU.  SO BYE~", I clicked on the button that, unlocked the door.  Goodbye.

I hate those type of guys.

Where was my school anyway?

I glanced at my watch.

Damnit.  I was going to be late.

On my first day.


HITHAR. :)  GUESS WHO? 

 

Ok if you guessed your author wrong.  It's only me ):

I just finished Chappie 2 ENJOY.  YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Comment and subscribe.