I Miss U

My Boyfriend

Hear this song while reading : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3GRrgaKcY&feature=related

 

[ DURING MUSIC ]

Hyejin was watching the video in the living room of her apartment. It was a video of her with her boyfriend.

Haeri was walking on the sideways while sighing deeply. It was winter. Snow poured down from the sky onto the ground lightly. Haeri saw the snow then smiled weakly.

Hyeso was walking on the beach; she saw the snow that fell on the sea. Suddenly tears fell down on her cheek. She sobbed weakly by holding her necklace.



Chimdae eh nuwojiman

kuraeso to nae saenggakman na

i miss u…

 


The video showed of the time when  Hyejin celebrated her birthday with Yunho. He held a cam corder to shoot her. He smiled when Hyejin smiled and waved her hand to the camera calling for him. He got closer to her and directs the cam to their faces.
 

Shigyerul boni saebyok

shirul namkiryogo hae

dojohi jami ojil anha

 

Yunho put the cam on the television and walked toward Hyejin who already sat on the couch waiting for him. They both sang a birthday song together and clapped their hands. Yunho her hair when she smiled at him dearly. Hyejin who watched the video didn't realize that she had already cried slowly.




Du bonjjum urlidaman jonhwa

hokshina ne jonhwairkabwa

kasum naeryo ango

 

Haeri was walking through the road. In the same time  Jaejoong also was there walking and recording his surrounding across from her way. When he directed his camera to her way she suddenly bended to take something that fell from her hold. So he didn't see her. When she already stood and gazed around again Jaejoong had left his spot.
 

Manhido yakhan kasumul kago sanabwa

naran namjanun

 


Haeri stopped in front of a boutique and decided to get in. Jaejoong passed the boutique that there was her inside but he didn't see her. When she got out from the boutique, Jaejoong already walked into the different way behind her. He stopped, feeling her presence but when he turned around Haeri was blocked by another pedestrian.


[ CHORUS ]

 

I believe in u it's all i think about u (do you wanna go)
Jogul mankum na apujiman

apun mankum nega mipjiman

you know

 

Hyeso still stood by the shore. She reminisced the time when L.Joe and she could go anywhere freely before he debuted as a singer. They went into the park and played water in the pond inside the park. He hugged her from behind and twirled her around. She laughed happily enjoying the moment.
 

Ottohke norul ottohke itgo sani (never let you go)
No opshin dan harudo nanun

saragar jashin opso (baby listen to me)
Naegen ibyori nomu oryopgiman hae

 


Hyejin and Yunho blowed the candles together. He kissed her forehead softly and she smiled hugging him.


[ DURING MUSIC ]


Takjae nohyo inun

utgo inun noui sajine

i see u…

 

Haeri kept walking. Then she saw a couple walked hand in hand passed her. She looked at them sadly because it reminded her with Jaejoong. A tear fell down on her cheek slowly. Jaejoong was across from her still recording with his cam. When Jaejoong directed his cam to Haeri's way, his cam caught her figure.

 

Myot bonul jjijo bwado

dashi matchwo butyobonun

iron pabo gatun nar dugo

 

He froze and then walked approaching her from behind. He crossed the road and ran after her but it was crowded there.
 

Radio turonohun chaero

durlinun iksokhan noraero

nunmuri hurugo
Hamkehan urgo utdon narduri irohke

nune namaso

 


Hyeso continued to walk at the shore as holding her necklace with L's pendant in it. Her tears kept falling on her cheeks. She stopped and stared blankly the view in front of her. She remembered about L.Joe again when they slept on the sand looking at the night sky. He hugged her tightly.


I believe in u it's all i think about u (do you wanna go)
Jugul mankum na apujiman

apun mankum nega mipjiman

you know…

 


Yunho was feeding Hyejin the cake and vice versa but then she by smearing the cake on his face. She ran away when he chased after her behind. They laughed again happily.



Ottohke norul otohke itgo sani (never let you go)
No opshin dan harudo nanun

saragar jashin opso (baby listen to me)
Naegen ibyori nomu oryopgiman

 

Jaejoong called Haeri but she couldn't hear him. He decided to cross the crowded road but suddenly a car almost hit him. She heard the honking car's sound but she couldn't see Jaejoong who got blocked by some people.


[During Music]
 

Hyeso was crying held her necklace tightly. She didn't know that actually L.Joe was also there. Hyejin cried seeing the picture of her and Yunho on the wall. Yunho still chased after her in the video and held her waist tightly when he had caught her. She turned around and kissed his lips softly.
 

Ormana nega namankum apabwasso?
ormana nega urobwaso?
Iron narul saenggakhaebwasso? you know


Hyejin grabbed her coat and decided to go outside. She walked and walked till she arrived in front of the cafe where Yunho always played piano there. She looked at him through the window. Yunho suddenly turned his face outside and saw Hyejin. He got shocked and stood up in an instant. Without hesitation he walked outside to approach her. He pulled her in his embrace tightly and kissed her forehead. She cried feeling happy in his arm again.

“ Mianhaeyo, Hyejin’ah… bogo shipho..” said Yunho. Hyejin smiled and nodded.


Ottohke narul ottohke itgo sani (never let you go)
Na do No opshin andoendago

Geurokhae mareulnogo ( baby come back to me)

 

Jaejoong finally could get Haeri. He pulled her in his embrace and held her tightly. She got shocked and sobbed heavily knowing it's him who was hugging her by smelling his scent. She hugged him back when he her back dearly. They stared at each other and he leaned on her face kissed her lips softly.

“Jongmal bogo shipho, Ri… Nan ajik Saranghanunde..” whispered Jaejoong in her ear. She cried happily in his embrace. “Na do..” she replied.

Naegen Saranghee geurohkae swiwonabwa..


Hyeso left the shore, L.Joe saw her. He suddenly chased after her and hugged her from behind. Hyeso was surprised and held his arm who hugged her waist tightly. He kissed her temple closing his eyes.

“ Sorry for hurting you, baby… I won’t do it again later. Please trust in me..” said L.Joe. She nodded and turned to hugged him back tightly.

“I’m so missing you…” she whispered. He smiled.

 

END

---

 

Author's Note:

 

That's my story...

how was it?

Why there's no one comment in my MV story?

Is it boring? T_T

Please..Please..Comment...