Kidnapped

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.19
Chapter Nineteen
Kidapped

 
No one's pov

Nicole went inside the buliding and noticed no one was back, she went into the room and fell onto her bed, "Ahh, what should I do? I can't hurt him...I don't want him to get hurt" Nicole fell asleep but the burden wasn't gone. 

"Cori wake up!" Nicole woke up seeing Hara's face, "Yes?" Hara looked at her she never saw Nicole this tired, her voice made Hara worried too. "Cole ah~ are you okay?" Nicole nodded and faked a smile. "Um, Jun Hyung wanted to see you so he came...he's outside near the park..." Nicole worried and quickly ran outside putting her hood on to cover her bed head. 

"Oppa!" she called out which made his head look up. "Nicori! I just wanted to see you..." he smiled but Nicole couldn't, "Oppa...maybe we should er...stop seeing eachother..." it made Jun Hyungs heart stop and made his face have an upside down smile...."Wha...is it you found someone else in Japan! It's a joke right?" He was laughing but stopped when he saw Nicole wasn't laughing, "Why!" he raised his voice Nicole couldn't look him in the eyes, "B-because it's not safe...wha-" She was cut off, "What if someone was to hurt you? Huh, I would protect you!" Nicole kept her head down..."No...I-I-ts just that I don't want you to be hurt..." she heard a laugh escape his mouth, "Dont worry about me as long as I'm with you..." Nicole couldn't say anything after that, but she felt warm pair of hands hug her, "You won't leave me right?" Nicole hesitated if she should hug him or not..."No I won't..." she gave in and hugged him. 

She still went back to his dorm, but when she was about to sleep another text was sent to her, "I guess you didn't get the message..." it gave Nicole a loud thump in her heart, she was scared.

"Nicole...can you something?" Ki kwang asked Nicole while she woke up, "Sure?" he smiled "Food!" Nicole nodded and washed her face before leaving. She went into the market and looked for food, "You should be more wiser when going out alone..." Nicole read the text on her phone carefully.

Nothing happend but it made Nicole do groceries more quicker. 

When Nicole was getting the stuff into the van she went in and was okay to hear that she didn't need to run. 

"Watch your back..." Nicole was scared she need to head back to Japan in another six days..."I'm back Ki kwang oppa!" she handded the bags to him. Slowly she got no texts and it was a little awkward between her and Jun Hyung but everytime he tries to make a conversation it ends up to be only three words "Hi uhh" "Hi" that's pretty much it, until someone comes in and make eachother ease up. Nicole doesn't try to meet his eyes and she doesn't call him like oppa...she calls him Jun Hyung sshi, while everything else was still the same with the others for her. It was now time for her to depart to Japan, she was to go first alone, but also she had thought the person has forgotton. Though she was wrong.

When she landed in Japan she had decided to go to the bathroom when the person had sent a text to her, "Well I see you...and I'm coming after you, very soon!" Nicole was scared she qucikly went to her hotel room since they haven't gotton a dorm in Japan.

"Think your safe?" it made Nicole scared as she heard a creek in her room, Nicole tried opening the front door, before she could the person took a hanckerchief and covered Nicoles mouth. It made Nicole fall to deep sleep. Without anyone noticing the person had some assistents. She walked out and left a message on the door and left Nicole's phone on the floor, she took the balcony and climbed down covered her face and left. 

When the other Kara memebers came they had noticed a message left on the table, "If you want Nicole back tell Jun Hyung to forget her!" they looked at eachother, as much as they wanted them together they knew that getting Nicole back was top priority.

They called Nicole's phone but they noticed that it was on the ground. They decided to call Jun Hyung..."Hello" he said Gyuri took time and said, "Nicole's Missing...and there is a letter on our table saying, that if we want her back...the only way would be if you and her cut ties and not be together..." there was no words from Jun Hyung..."But don't leave her...we can find her no matter what" Jun Hyung nodded and said yes.

On the other hand, Nicole was awake tied up "So your awake now...I might need to cut you...since your friends aren't listening to what I said..." the person took her cap off and had loony black hair...it was a girl, she took her pocket knife out and lightly pushed the knife in but soon she had pushed it harder into her skin Nicole was screaming but it wasn't heard since a cloth was stuck around . "Hurts?" she took it out and left to who knows. Nicole was tearing up, she doesn't want Jun Hyung to protect her but to protect himself from any danger. 

It's been awhile since she was tied, she hadn't seen her since she left, "Grrr~" Nicole looked down to her tummy, she was hungry, but soon her tieredness took over, she fell asleep. Though she woke up 2 minutes after from a kick, "You can't sleep...if you want to live." Nicole tried having her eyes open with all might. 

It became morning Nicole couldn't sleep at all, "So how was your sleep?" she said laughing at Nicole. "Dont worry it'll be all over once Jun Hyung leaves you and becomes my boyfriend!" in Nicole's mind all she thought was...overprotective....she heard of death threats before but never knew it could happen to her. 

Back at Beast's dorm Jun Hyung, was worrying about Nicole, was this why she didn't want to be with him that day? Nicole knew he would worry, that's why she wanted to be apart.

"Jun Hyung...we can go look for her okay, she's in Japan we'll search for her when we go there today." Doojoon said he had heard the whole conversation with him and Gyuri. He nodded and sat down on the couch.

Nicole was still sitting there she looked so lifeless, "Ah don't worry I won't do anything to you today...unless they decide not to listen..." she said as she kneeled down to Nicole and said "You can sleep now..." and left. Nicole finally closed her eyes. 

Right now Jun Hyung was roaming around worriedly, but the others except Doojoon didn't know, Doojoon explained and they all worriedly started looking too. 

Will they find her? 


A/N

Sorry for the hold ^^

I think my story is getting boring, but I'll try to make it interesting. So please hold on! Sorry for any grammar mistakes Sowwie ^~^