I'm Sorry!

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.20
Chapter Twenty
I'm Sorry! 


No one's pov 

As they searched around, they didn't know where she was but as long as they looked then it would be fine, they met up again and had no luck. They all looked at each other and all had sad faces. Only one person wasn't there...Jun Hyung, he was still out looking for her. 

Jun Hyung got a text, "The world will know soon if you don't stop soon" Jun Hyung stopped wondering if it would be good...he couldn't do much because his Japanese wasn't good, he sat by the near by bench. 

Another text was sent, "Hmm...if I become your girlfriend it would be better~" Jun Hyung didn't want this girl to become his girlfriend, she was hurting the one he loved. 

Jun Hyung went back to the dorm, when he opened the door he saw them all look at him, "Jun Hyung!" they said in unison, "What should I do?" he asked, "Maybe we should tell the police..." suggested Ki kwang, the others nodded, but then Jun Hyung got a text, "Telling will get her killed." Jun Hyung read the lines and dropped the phone in shock, the others looked at him curiously, Doojoon got up and picked the phone up...he read the text and was in shock himself..."I-I'm not sure what to do.." he placed his hand onto Jun Hyung's shoulder.

Jun Hyung didn't want to give up looking for her, he decided he would in all power. Tonight, if I don't find her then when will he?

Jun Hyung's pov

I was going to go out but DooJoon stopped me he said that we had a performance tomorrow, I understood and agreed, I hope she's fine. I actually wasn't sure what to do...like if I do go look I don't even know where she is. 

-Next Morning-


No one's pov

Jun Hyung woke up he knew he couldn't go search for her because he had schedules. "We'll look for her later..." Doojoon said. After all performances were done Jun Hyung went to search for Nicole again, he was running around the places he was near, he decided that he should probably check outside of Osaka, he called the van and he went to many places he could reach to, but still no use. He got another text "Give up or you'll be looking forever..." he got frustrated, he mumbled "I won't give up..." he decided to go back and go look again tomorrow.

While Nicole on the other hand was her third day, she was tired and hungry, she was being strong not to cry but sadly it got to her, "Please, do you think he would like you?" Nicole kept thinking in her mind, "Ah I'm getting frustrated watching you! Why can't he give up!" she came and started exploding at Nicole, she's been hurting Nicole ever since she got here, "When he gives in then you could leave...and never appear in his eyes, because he will be with me...or else..." Nicole caught her smirk it frightened her. It was almost the fourth day. 

As the fan kept a watch out if he was getting closer which he didn't. Nicole was trying to un-tie the knot that was keeping her locked, she was close very-very close, Nicole finally got her hands free and she hadn't noticed that someone was watching her from behind, "Thought you could go free eh?" she came closer to Nicole and stepped onto her hand and knelt down to Nicole and re-tied her hands, and pulled Nicole's hair back, "Your only free once I say you can go.." she pushed Nicole's head back and left. Nicole sat there her hand was bleeding...but she couldn't do anything but sit there numb. 

That day the 'Fan' decided to go out, until she noticed the person in the window was...was Jun Hyung, she ran back to the building and quickly went down before he could, he was very close! If this were to happen she already planned out how to make him her's. 

She quickly un-tied Nicole's hands, legs and mouth. Nicole thought this could be her chance to escape, she ran with the power she had she went into the elevator with the girl right behind her tail Nicole spotted her and quickly tried closing the elevator, the girl saw Jun Hyung and quickly got into the, "Oppa!" Nicole yelled but the girl put her hand over Nicole's mouth and pushed the button to close before he could make it.

He ran up the stairs, and finally reached the top of the building, Nicole was facing the girl that-that had a gun! Nicole was about to drop when Jun Hyung was coming closer she smirked, "Come any closer than you definitely asked for it" Jun Hyung stopped in his tracks and asked "What-what do you want!" She kept pointing the gun at Nicole, "I want you!" Jun Hyung didn't though, "Or else..." she said getting her grip on the trigger, "Stop...Fine!" Nicole looked at him and fainted. 

She stopped him from running to her, "Go downstairs...you know I still have a gun..." He looked at Nicole and mumbled "I'm sorry" and then looked at Nicole worriedly but then noticed her getting the trigger again and walked backwards slowly. She smiled and noticed her plan had worked. 

She placed the gun back into her pocket and walked down and met him. Nicole was still lying there, till the Kara members got there, they found out where Nicole was when Jun Hyung told the Beast members, they had told the Kara members.

Jun Hyung was sitting next to her, he was planning to tell the cops when she threatened him, "Tell the cops then you'll be the one in trouble from the media, how about the bothersome the other members will get...same with Kara?" he didn't want to burden them again especially Nicole. "Oh and I haven't introduced myself properly! My name is Lee Minah" Jun Hyung wasn't interested but had to be nice with her conditions. 

------------

Happiness Doesn't last forever...I guess that's what happened to Jun Hyung and Nicole.   

A/N

Well wanted to update to have at least two chapters up for now ^^ BTW sorry for the short update...
I was happy to hear Kara back together, and that they had an Awesome Fan meet...wish I was there T.T