so cute

Dream come true~

 

You finally arrived and hopped out of the car. You held on to Zelo’s arm because you didn’t want to get lost. Himchan made a breathless expression. “Y-you’re cheating on me?” he yelled as he made explosive hand movements. Daehyun quickly wacked Himchan over the head. “Yah!” Himchan yelled back but Daehyun just kept on walking. “Hey, how about this Cho Hee?” JR asked as he grabbed your arm and led you over to a stand. It was filled with cute bows and hair accessories. *Aish…I don’t really know which one is good or not. Park Mi Cha! I need you now!* JR held up a pink bow to your head. “Pink suits you.” He nodded as he smiled. Jongup and Youngjae ran over. “All of these things suit you.” Complimented Youngjae. *I’m not used to of this much attention yet* Yong Guk and Himchan walked ahead to the Korean BBQ so they could book us a spot. Daehyun grabbed a cute rabbit clip up to your head. He just smiled behind his mask. *Perfect.* JR and Daehyun paid for the accessories and everyone continued to walk.

As you caught up to Yong Guk and Himchan, Youngjae grabbed Jongup and walked off. *Where are they going?* “We’ll be back!” shouted Jongup as they left. “What are those two thinking?” questioned Yong Guk, “Anyways, let’s go in and eat shall we?” continued Yong Guk with a smile. “Korean BBQ, Korean BBQ!” shouted Zelo as you ran inside with him. Everyone sat down and Youngjae and Jongup finally came. “Where were you guys? I’m starving!” shouted JR and Zelo. “Stop saying the same thing as me!” they repeated. *JR has to pick a fight with everyone doesn’t he?* you were staring at JR and you definitely saw a smile just then. *He needs to learn to smile more.* “I’ll give you this later Kay?” whispered Jongup as he held up a plastic bag. *oh…what’s in there? It's so big!* “Let’s eat!” shouted Himchan.

You arrived home after a big meal. *Wow, compared to my Korean BBQ back at home, this was the best!* you lay down on the couch with a big smile on your face. Zelo and JR walked upstairs and Yong Guk and Himchan were talking in the kitchen. *hmm? Where’s Youngjae and Jongup?* “Rawr!” Jongup and Youngjae shouted. You were shocked and sat up straight away. “Don’t do that!” you cried. “Ha-ha sorry but here.” Youngjae held out the bag. You looked in it and was smiling straight away. You looked back up to Youngjae and Jongup who was smiling. “Thank you oppas! I love it!” you squealed. Daehyun came from upstairs. He looked straight at you and walked into the kitchen. *Ehh?* JR came down and said, “Aye, is that why you guys left us before? What’s in it?” Everyone was in the living room when you pulled it out. “They bought me a cute panda!” you said as you hugged it tightly. “That’s cute,” replied Yong Guk as he gave you an eye smile. Daehyun grabbed the panda plush from you and held it to the side in front of him. He looked at the panda then looked at you. He was smiling behind his mask again. “You’re right Daehyun. She looks exactly like it.” Said JR as he did the same as Daehyun. *I’ll take that as a compliment.* you made hand movements saying you want it back. Everyone walked off and did what they were normally doing. You watched everyone walk off. You looked back down to your cute panda and saw a pink bow and a panda clip on it. *Aww…thanks guys* you held it closely.

You came down the stairs as you put away your plush panda and changed into something more comfortable. “Yah! Yah!” you heard someone yelling. *What is going on down there?* you came down and walked to the living room. Yong Guk and Youngjae were playing street fighter on the PS3. *No wonder.* Zelo came running down the stairs. “I’m going to go skateboarding with friends. I’ll be home soon!” He shouted as he ran out the door. You just peacefully waved bye to him. You looked at Yong Guk and Youngjae as they were spamming the remote. Daehyun was watching you from the couch. He signalled you to come sit down next to him. You smiled and sat down close to him. “K.O” you heard. “Aye, can I try?” you asked Youngjae since he lost. “Sure.” He handed you the remote. “I don’t want to make you cry so I’ll let JR play.” Yong Guk snickered. “Yah! I heard that!” yelled JR as he came down the stairs. Yong Guk handed him the remote.

You waited until JR chose his character. He chose Ryu as it was the easiest for him. “Why not Chun-Li for you?” he questioned. “I prefer a challenge.” You sweetly replied as you chose Akuma. *I’m not going to lose to a newbie!*