Puppy love :')

Dream come true~

 

Daehyun and Yong Guk walked into the kitchen. “Did you seriously just buy her a puppy?” Yong Guk asked with a serious face. Daehyun pulled his mask down “She likes it.” He simply replied back. “What about keeping it clean and feeding it and everything else?” He kept asking. Daehyun was already walking back to you. “I’ll take care of it. If you don’t like that cute thing then don’t tell that to me, tell it to Cho Hee. She’s bored at home and she wants company. A couple of toys from us isn’t going to help that.” He finished by putting his mask back on and walking back you.

“So what are you going to name it Cho Hee?” Youngjae asked as he looked at the puppy. The puppy turned its head towards Youngjae and titled. “Ha-ha, I’ll name him Himchan!” you concluded. “Oi, you calling me a dog over there?” Himchan asked from the kitchen. *Why is he so far from everyone?* Bang Yong Guk finally joined the group. “His cute.” Yong Guk said as he held him up in the air. “I shall call you simba…” JR commented in a deep voice. “No way, I would call him Walther.” Yong Guk replied as he gave him back to you. Everyone looked at him puzzled. “Walther p 38.” He added. “Why?” Jongup asked. Everyone looked to Jongup then to Yong Guk. “Walther p 38 is a nice looking gun!” He said as he clapped his hand. *That’s a stupid name for a dog.* “Zelo!” Jongup shouted. The puppy and Zelo looked at him. “Let’s name the dog Zelo. Or Jello.” Jongup replied. *Jello sounds pretty cute.* “Yah! Himchan, come over here the dog won’t bite.” Yong Guk yelled. *Aha!* you turned evilly to Himchan. He jumped. “W-what’s with that face Cho Hee?” Himchan asked while slowly getting up. You quickly grabbed the puppy and ran over to Himchan. Himchan had already ran to the lounge room and was hiding behind Jongup. You tried to hold your laughter in but you couldn’t. You exploded laughing.

“Are you afraid of dog’s oppa?” you questioned sweetly. “Y-yah!” He shouted back. You looked over to Daehyun and he nodded in reply. You sat down on the couch and the puppy ran to Zelo. “Hello there.” Zelo said as he patted the puppy. The puppy ignored him and started chewing his jeans. “That’s it!” you shouted. Everyone looked at you. “You finally got a name for him?” Youngjae sarcastically asked. You ignored him and said; “I’ll name him Chomp!” you smiled as you called the puppy over. You held the puppy to your face and with puffed out cheeks you said, “Don’t you like that Chomp?” The puppy barked and your nose. *So cute!* Yong Guk looked over at Daehyun. Daehyun was giving him a look saying i-told-you-so. You found the plastic bag of accessories that Daehyun was hiding. It had a light blue collar with a bell on it, a tennis ball, a toy rabbit that looked awfully a lot like their sign and a pee pad. “Oh do we have a small cage? Or a fence?” you asked looking at everyone. Their facial expressions showed that they didn’t understand you. You sighed. *Have they never took care of a dog before?* “Well I’m planning to keep Chomp inside the house and I don’t want him to pee everywhere, so I need a little fence to keep him in a small spot at first then let him walk around the house when his potty trained.” You quickly replied. “Makes sense.” JR simply replied back. *Duh, you think so?*

Since B.A.P didn’t have a fence you decided to keep him in your bathroom. *It’s a pretty good place. He can’t make trouble there and it’s spacious.* as you set everything up. You started walking down stairs, you saw Chomp trying to get up stairs. *Naww, he’s too tiny. He can’t even make it up the first step.* you giggled as you slowly walked down. “Yah, you have to take care of him. You hear me?” Mumbled Yong Guk with his mouth full of ice cream. “Yes, I know oppa!” you replied as you picked up and hugged Chomp. Yong Guk was watching you for a while. *I should let her have it. Once we start debuting we won’t have much time to spend with her…* “I’m going to be right back okay oppa?” you said to Daehyun. You could tell that he wanted to know why. “The shop down the street sells yogurt treats for dogs. I was planning on using that to help train Chomp.” You replied. He got up and took his jacket. “You coming?” you asked even though you already knew the answer. *Of course he is coming.* “Be a good boy until I come home, okay Chomp?” you laughed and closed the door. Chomp titled his head and walked off to the lounge room.