Chapter Eight

WHEN FANBOY MEET THE DREAMGIRL

IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, SORRY.....

 

 

 

WG DORMS

Sohee just got back from the Super Date recording, before she opened the door she saw all the members were happily laughing like really loud that made her wonder what happen inside the house.

Sohee : Im back~~~

Sunmi : Yah Ahn Sohee, come here quick!!

Sohee : But Im just wanna take a quick shower and maybe sleep after that.

Yeeun : Sohee-ya come here right now we wanna show you something!!

Sohee : Arraso, but it better be good because im reaaaallllllyyyy tired!!!

So she went to the living room, and she saw a big bouquet of flowers consist of red, pink and purple roses, not just that there is also a box of chocholate consist fo all type of chocholate that she likes and there is also a big green dooly doll and she wonder who sent them to her....

Yubin : Look Sohee-ya there is a lot of chocolate here for you

Sunye : The flower is so pretty, I want one like that

Yeeun : Go ask your mr.james to buy you one, easy as 1,2,3

Sunye : You know he is in Canada right...

Sunmi : Sohee-ya, this dooly doll looks just like you can I have it, please...please...please...

Sohee : Where do you get all of this?

Yubin : In front of our house, in the porch why?

Sohee : Who is it from and to whom all this thing?

Sunye : Its for you but we really dont know who is the sender is

Sohee : OH MY GOD!! Who sent them to me?? Is it safe?? Are you guys sure its safe? What if it poison? Do yo guys know its really dangerous to take something from outside without knowing whom sent them?

Sunmi : Yeah, yeah there is a bomb you know *sarcastic voice*

Yubin : Dont worry too much maknae-ya, if the sender sent them in front of out house so she or he will know us right?

Sohee : Yeah, because she or he is a stalker!!

Yeeun : Calm down Sohee ah~~ There is also a card but we just wanna trick you, its so funny watching you like that.

Sunmi : Here your card.

Sohee takes the card from her and opened it. The card is really pretty and she is pretty sure it is a hand made card because she can see a little bit of clumsiness of the hand work. She read the card...

Hi there!!

This is a gift from ME to MINE..

You know ME, a guy that always thankfull that he find MINE

A guy that always happy whennever he saw MINE

A guy that wish that MINE will forever be with him

A guy that really fall in love with MINE

Ha Ha Ha, yah you know im bad with words right?

Just wanna give you this just because Im miss you so much...

Please lets meet up somewhere~~~

Im literally begging you...

From

ME your MINE

After she read the card she was grinning and that grin turn to a chuckle and then turn to a big laugh. The member was curious so Sunmi grab the card and read it loudly..Then all the member was laughing..

Yubin : What!!! Its soo cheesy...hahhahahhhaha 

Yeeun : Me??? Mine?? What...where is he learned to write like that...hahhahhahahha

Sunye : Aww it is sweet okay, but yeah funny too...hahhahahha

Sunmi : I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! This is so funny..why oh why~~`

Sohee : Stop it you guys dont make fun of him. he already mention that he is bad at words...puahhahahhahahhaaa but it is funny...

Then Sohee phone is ringing...

Sohee : Hello

Caller : Hello, Mine...Have you got the present that I sent you?

Sohee : Yeah Ive got it...thanks MYU MYU...

Caller : Yah stop calling me that, and why is it so loud there..are you guys having a party?

Sohee : No we are not, the girls are laughing out loud because of the card that you write for me

There is a silent on the other side...After a minute or two..

Calller: Yah AHN SOHEE!!! Why do you give them my card?? I made it just for you *with a sulky voice*

Sohee : Aww, dont be mad..they grab it from me, I dont know what to do...

Caller : Humph!!!

Sohee : Please dont be mad...hahahaha you are so cute you know

Caller : But Im a Guy!! Guy is not cute okay, there are cool

Sohee : But Im kinda like a cute guy...

Caller : Aaah stop it,  so Sohee lets meet up..

Sohee :Im sorry oppa, im kinda tired and i wanna rest tonight and kinda late you know

Caller : But I missed you so much

Sohee : I know but im really sorry, how about next week

Caller : Next week? Fine but you better keep your promise

Sohee : Okay oppa, thank you again for thr gift..

Caller : You are welcome, bye Sohee, saranghae

Sohee : Okay oppa, bye..

 

 

After the phone call, she went straight to her room and change to her pajama and ready to sleep...

But before she closed her eye, she remember the first time she meet her boyfriend.

FLASHBACK

It was at the Music Bank show when there are preparing to practice their Nobody performance for the special performance in 2012.

They are ready to go to the stage when Sohee feel she need to go to the restroom. Then she run to the restroom because she cant hold it anymore. But before she reached to the restroom she stumble with a guy.

Sohee : Oh my god!! Im so so so sorrry, Im in a rushed!

The Guy : Its okay sunbaenim..

But before the guy continue what he want to say, she just went straight to the restroom, she was kinda feel bad at the hoobae because she think that guy wanna say something but she just cannot hold it anymore.

After the real performance finished all the artist gather for the final performance and there Sohee see that guy again just behind her, they both bow down to each other and Sohee said sorry to him and asked him what he wanna said...

The Guy : ahh, I just wanna introduce myself... Im from Infinite and my name is  Kim Myungsoo

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

I just wanna say sorry again for you guys whom waited for me...

I know some of you guys think that Sohee will end up either with Cheundong or L.Joe..but sorry this is the first idea that i have when I write this fanfic, This fanfic is literally for the fanboys to meet their dream girl not a love story about them...

I deliberately not putting L's name in the key words because I just wanna surprise you guys..so surprise!!!!

Hahahahahaha

This story will end soon....

I hope you guys have  a happy life for this 2016....

Please enjoy reading this fanfiction...

Love : minminhyo