Chapter Three

WHEN FANBOY MEET THE DREAMGIRL

Author POV

"You guys will be heading to the themes park and then you guys will go for lunch after that one of you guys must give us a location to go for the next scene" one of the PD-nim explaining to the three of them. They all were nodding then L.Joe ask the PD-nim if this show will ended today or will it continue."Oh about that I really dont kow, we have not decide it, it will decided after this, if the audience like it maybe we'll continue if not....i dont really know about it you must asked the chief...sorry."

One of the staff have called the guest and the MC to continue the show.

"Welcome back!!" both Jo Kwon and Ga In greeted.

"I think all the guest,already know where to go for their date right?" Ga In asked.

Cheondung said " we allready know the venue for the date,if all of you was curious,please stay tuned...hehheehe."

L.Joe continue " Its was really awesome place and I cant wait for it, right Sohee-shi." L.Joe question made Sohee shocked that she was stutter to answer the question " Ha? Ohh uhm....Yeah I ca..cant wait,hehehe." she said with a blank face that made all of them giggle because it was funny and cute.

"So if there is nonthing else to say,how about both of you take Sohee shi to the car and begin your date." Ga In said then interrupted by Jo Kwon

"Have fun for both of you and Sohee, please enjoy and talk a lot ok" he said while give a word of advie for Sohee. The three of them just nodding and they were excuse theirself and went to the car.

They have driver so that one of them does not have to drive, in the car both of them were sitting next to Sohee. Before they went for the next venue, they already change their clothes. Sohee was wearing a white shirt and a black jeans it was simple but georgeus. Cheundong and L.Joe was wearing a coloured shirt and a pair of jeans. Both of them looked so handsome.

In the car Cheundong is the one that initiate the conversation." Sohee shi are you comfortable with this? Do you want to change the siiting?"." Oh no its ok i am really ok,thanks." She said while looking down.

"Yah Sunbae, you shouldnt have to being so shy around us,today we are your date, so treat us like your date.dont treat us like one of yor hoobae,you can talk to us like you talk with your member" L.Joe said when he saw Sohee does not talk at all."Ha? Oh its not about that L.Joe shi, I just thinking before the show start the PD-nim said that their is no script for us so I was wondering what will i said later." Sohee said while smiling. The smile made the both guys face turn into red colour.

Cheundung POV

Wah, she smile again, she really look like a cat hehheehe, its so cute that she worried that their is no script in this show.

I must help her so that she will be ok for today,but why is there another guy, I hope its just both of us...But nevermind because I was so happy.

 

Sohee POV

Why me? why me? Why its must be me? Me going on a date witha two guys!!!! ARGHHHHHH.

Hurm, I dont know what to do, but if I dont do a thing or react this show must be dead and I will killed by the producer and ParkJi Young!!

 

L.Joe POV

I am happy,happy,happy...this is the happiest day ever!!! Sohee shi is siiting next to me,althought she is not talking to us ut its ok right,maybe she will talk to us when we reached our destination.

Will continue...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am so sorry for late update and a short one, I really am sorry, I was so busy plus my line here is so , I cant update soon because next week I will go to Indonesia for holiday, I hope you guys will forgive me... Really sorry....Hope all of you always happy and cotinue to read my story. Read, Comment, Subscribe hehhehheeh

MINMINHYO