Chapter Four

WHEN FANBOY MEET THE DREAMGIRL

After a short conversation, the three of them kept silent until they reached their venue. The three of them have choosen a Paris Restaurant as the fisrt venue date. Before they begin their filming the director and writer are explaining to the guest that this show will not have a script but they will give them a cue card so they can choose a random cue card and talk about the topic that written in the card. 

Writer : Okay guys and Sohee shii, this little card here wil help you guys to talk with each other.

L.Joe : What kind of topic is there??

Writer : Its random...we also dont remember what we write in that card.

 

THE FILMING START!!!!!

Ahn Sohee, L. Joe, Cheundong : ANNYEONGHASEYO YOU ARE WATCHING MBC SUPER DATE!!!!!

Cheundong : I am Cheundong from MBLAQ. I am the one that in charge of rapping and the shy one. (Cheundong face turn red)

Sohee: OMMO, Cheundong shii, are you okay??? Why your face is so red???

Cheundong : Mwo?? aaa..aaaa...nnnniya....( still blushing)

L. Joe : Hyung, its so obvious that you are blushing hahhaahha

Cheondung : Yah...dont tease me okay *while hitting L. Joe arm*

*By the way their seating is like in a straight line Cheundong, Sohee and L.Joe.So you guys can imagine what happen right??*

When Cheundong hit L.Joe his long hand accidentally hit Sohee in the face

Sohee startle and said ouch with a scrunching brows.....

Cheundong : Ommona!!! Mianhe...mianhee...Jinjja mianhe

Sohee : Jeongmal Cheundong shii? It was our first date and you already hit me ~~~ (with a joking voice of course)

L. Joe and all the staff their were all laughing with Sohee statement

Cheundong : No its not like that...

Sohee : Im just kidding okay hahahhaah

L.Joe : Okay before all the writer are mad at us i will continue the introduction. Hello there Im L.Joe from Teen Top!!!! I am also in charge for the rap in the group and i am the one with an handsome face!! 

L.Joe flashing his special grin and then give a really cute wink.

Cheundong : Okay L.Joe you can stop doing that before the female writer here pass out.

Sohee : Next is me right? Okay, Hi there, i am Ahn Sohee from Wonder Girls

Sohee stop talking after a short introduction and there is silent for like a minute before both Cheundong and L.Joe cracking a laugh.

L.Joe : That is so cute!!! *he is actually squeking*

Cheundong : HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA

Sohee : What??? Did i do something wrong?

Cheundong : Anni, it just your introduction is so short!!!

Sohee : Jinjja?? Ummm, Im in charge of dancing and make sure my unnie did not fool me and theirselves.

And all of them were laughing like crazy...its take like a minute or two to calm down.

Cheundong : Aigoo Sohee shii you are so funny. Hurm should we order? We are here in like twnenty minute.

L.Joe : Lets order!! Sohee sunbaenim what will you want to eat?

Sohee : L.Joe shi we will be in this show for  a long time right? How about we drop the familiarlity and you can call me Sohee.

L.Joe : Seriously??? Is that okay for you?

Sohee : Yes I am fine with it. You too Cheundong shii you can call me Sohee without the shii

Cheundong : Okay but you need to call me OPPA then

Sohee : Mwo Oppa??? Hurm arraseo Cheundong Oppa!!!!

L.Joe : Okay back to the topic, what do you want to eat Sohee??

Sohee : I want a Spaghetti Bolognese, Chicken Baguette with mozarella cheese and Kiwi juice please.

L.Joe : I thought you will only order salad Sohee, dont you scared for getting fat with all these food?

Sohee : Hahahaahhaaaah, anni.. I like to eat.

Cheundong : So how you maintain your great body figure?

Sohee : It come naturally?? Hhahahhahhahahha

 Cheundong POV

What???? She laugh again... She is so funny, why is the other poeple said that she is cold. She is good at talking to. Hurm maybe she is comfortable with us??? AISHHH Sohee ya you make Oppa heart goes duguen duguen (thumping thumping)

Sohee POV

Okay they laugh again, am i really funny or are they laughing to make me comfortable??? AISHHH  i dont know what im doing here... Please someone save me!!!

L.Joe POV

Sohee ya you are so pretty when you laugh!!! I hope you will get comfortable with us!! Please be my baby heheehhehhehehe

 

After the three of them get their food, they eating their food without talking and its make the director said cut and told them to use cue card whenever the awkward situation come.

 

THE FILMING CONTINUE

While eating...

Cheundong : Okay how about we take one cue card???

L.Joe and Sohee : Okay 

L.Joe went to the writer and take a card and give it to Sohee

Sohee : Okay the card say.....

Cheundong : What??

L.Joe : What is the topic????

Sohee : *while embrace herself to not laugh* FART * She laughing like crazy*

p/s If any of you guys wonder...SOHEE like this kind of thing..Fart...Burp and so on,she will laugh.. Search in youtube for CTP with Jong Kook and I dont remember the other guys. When the MC said about farting, the wonder girls said sohee really like the fart until the wonder girls change the lyrics of their song from nobody to fart...And Sohee cannot stop laughing.

 

Cheundong and L.Joe were confused at first but then they join Sohee and laugh.

 

Cheundong : Okay fart, that is really random.. but we are at the restaurant so its not polite to talk about fart so we will change the card.

Once again L.Joe take a cue card and passed it to Sohee.

Sohee : AIR

Cheundong and L.Joe : WHAT???

Sohee show the card to the camera and the word that written on the card is air.

Cheundong : Okay the writer is really weird hahhahahhahhahah so air~~~ What do we want to talk about air?

L.Joe : For me air is a simple thing, a normal thing that normal people will do. Breathe the air.

Cheundong : Air huh?? Hurm for me air is air...you know we breathe everyday. Clean air, fresh air..just air... What about you                                Sohee?

Sohee : For me air is something that i am thankful for.

L.Joe : Thankful?

Cheundong : What are you thankful for.

Sohee : I am thankful to the air that make me realise that I am alive and still have time to do what I really want, without air i feel suffocated....without air I am not here today breathing an air

Both Cheundong and L.Joe were in a dazed. They dont know what to say, right now they only saw a girl with a smile plastered to her face, a soothing smile that will take a heart when somebody sees it... And they saw the smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! and my bad english....

IM WRITING THIS IN MY MIND THAT SOHEE IS NOT LEAVING THE WONDER GIRLS, I KNOW SHE LEFT BUT ITS MY STORY SO SHE WILL STAY IN THE WONDER GIRLS....

I AM NOT SURE TO MAKE THIS STORY A LOVE STORY OR JUST AN ENTERTAINMENT SHOW, WHAT DO YOU SAY?  DO YOU GUYS WANT SOHEE TO FELL IN LOVE WITH ONE OFF THE GUYS OR JUST SIMPLE ENTERTAINMENT SHOW?

IM STILL WONDERING EITHER TO MAKE CHEUNDONG + SOHEE OR L.JOE + SOHEE

THANKS FOR READING!!!!