Chapter One

WHEN FANBOY MEET THE DREAMGIRL

AUTHOR POV

" Kamsahamnida!!!!!!" all the five boys bowing after they finished their song at Music Bank.

Mblaq is on the way to the dressing room when they meet their sunbae Wonder Girls.

" Annyeonghaessayo, Mblaq imnida" they said while bowing to show the respect for their sunbae.

The Wonder Girls also greet Mblaq with a 90 degrees bow.

"Congratulations on your comeback, how are you guys doing??" Sunye started the conversation.

"Its so great to see the fan again,thank you,thank you....Congratulations on your comeback too sunbae" G.O answered her.

The Wonder Girls said thank you together and excused themselves because they have another schedule.

On the way out Sohee bump into Cheondong when she walking + bowing to Mblaq.

"Opps, mianhe....mianhe" Sohee said while lowering her head. " Its ok,"  Thunder said, before he continued to ask is she ok but Sohee have walk past him to followed the members.

CHEONDONG POV

We are in the dressing room when Mir started to teasing me. "Yah, Yah, Yah do you guys see when Sohee sunbaenim bump into Cheondoong hyung?, he is so happy that his face is so red!!!!" "Hey maknae stop it" I said. "Hahahahahaa somebody is in heaven because he saw and bump into his ideal girl or should i said girlfriend" Joon continued the teasing job. All of my members laughing like hell. "Ha ha so funny,at least i see her ok" I said while ing my shirt.

All my member knew that I have a crushed on Sohee, wait not only the members but all the people in Korea knows it, because I have said it in the all interview that asked me who is my ideal girl I said that my ideal girl is Wonder Girl Sohee. They also know that I wanna do We Get Married show together with her.

This is why whenever I bumped into her she will always looking at the ground, maybe she shy or she is really annoyed at me...

Author POV

JYP ENT BUILDING

Sohee was wondered why is PD-nim want to see her, is she in troubled or what?

Sohee knock on the door," Coming, ahhh Sohee ah, come sit" JYP told her.

" I asked you to come see me is because I have a job for you" JYP said."Job?? what kind of and why I am the only one you asking for where is the other members" Sohee asked

"Oh its because its a solo activities for you, you will be in a reality show" "Omo, what? reality show???? how come PD-nim asked me to join reality show you know I am at it" Sohee said with a protest tone.

" Sohee ahh, I picked you out of all the six members because I know that you can do it. You are spontaneous, funny and happy go lucky girl, you just dont show it to others, that is the other reasons I choose you because I wanna all the people recognize you as the Ahn Sohee that I know" JYP explain to her.

" Yes PD-nim" Sohee said while nodding her head.

MBLAQ DORM

CHEUNDONG POV

I was just informed by my managers that I have a reality shows to attend and I was the main star. I am happy but what kind of show is it.  I was so nerveous that after i told my members I went straight to sleep without eating. First because I am happy, second because I will do it alone not with my members.

I cant do shows without my memebers beause I am not that talkative and funny like others members.

Sigh... I just have to do it,  I hope it will be ok..

The day of the reality shows...

AUTHOR POV

" Hello to all the viewers, I am Jo Kwon from 2AM, I am here with Ga In shi from Brown Eyed Girl, how are you" Jo Kwon started the conversation.

" I am fine, thank you. We are at the beautiful garden for some reasons right Jo Kwon shi"

"Yes, yes for sure. We are here for the news MBC Show called Super Date." Jo Kwon said while clapping his hand.

" Super Date??? Its looks like a fun show" Ga In " Of course its a fun show because we are here as a host" Jo Kwon said while laughing

"Ga In shi can you explain to the viewers what kind of show is Super Date" 

"Okay, Idols today always said they have the ideal girl or boy right, so in this show we had called the admirer with the one that he or she liked to the show and they can have a date but to make it more fun we not only invite one person but we invite two person who have said that he or she have a likings for the same people" Ga In explained.

"Wow its look so fun, so if i said that my ideal girls is for example you,Ga In shi so we can have our date right?" Jo Kwon asked

" Yes but you will have date with me and another guys that said I am his ideal girl. Is like a date for three person, so its not that akward right????"

"Okay, so shall we invite the lucky guest who will be dating his or her ideal type???" Jo Kwon said."Okay, for the first guest is from a popular boy group that have melted the heart of a girl here come Cheondung shi from Mblaq" Ga In introduced the first guest.

Cheoundong came with a smile and an Oh Yeah song as music background. " Annyeong, Jo Kwon hyung and Ga In shi," Cheundong said.

"Annyeong, Cheundong shi" both the host said together.

"Next I will introduce the next guest, he is from an uprising popular group who have a lot of girls fan here come L Joe from Teen Top" Jo Kwon said while clapping.

L Joe entered the scene with a No More Perfume on You as music background. He greet them while bowing.

"Welcome to the show, do you guys know what kind of show is this???" Ga In asked

" When I came here I dont know what is it, but after i heard hyung from the back when you explain it so now I know bout it" L Joe said smoothly.

"Cheondong ah, do you know who is your date???" Jo Kwon asked." If you said about my ideal girl of course I know but I dont know about L Joe shi ideal girl." Cheundong said while pointing at L Joe." I have only one type of ideal girl that i always mentioned" L Joe said.

"Can both of you tell us the name of your ideal girl? We want to know if it the same person or not" Jo Kwon.

"Please said it together okay" Ga In addded

Both Cheundong and L Joe nodd.

One... two... three

L Joe : Ahn Sohee sunbaenim

Cheundong : Ahn Sohee shi

" Wow its our Sohee shi that have been the guys ideal girl" Ga In said

" That is the charm of Sohee chic, than mandu girl really knows how to captivate some people, BTW dou you guys know that Sohee is my type of girl???" Jo Kwon said with smirk on his face.

"Jinjja? Oh we are sorry but the application is already full" Ga In said while laughing

"Its okay, but Sohee never mention it to me,I saw her yesterday but she did not say anything" Jo Kwon

"Maybe she doesnt know about it" Ga In said

"Do you gusy see her at the back???" Jo Kwon asked

They return the question with a shake.

"So should we call the girl or maybe in this case Ahn Sohee???" Ga In said." But the producers said maybe the other girs but we'll see about it" Jo Kwon interrupted.

At the front of the spot where they interviewing is a red large entrace with flowers, both of the guest have waited and the end of red carpet.

Cheundong and L Joe is asked to shouted my ideal girl.

Cheundong : MY IDEAL GIRL

L Joe : MY IDEAL GIRL

The background music make the guys heart beat faster,there is no sight of girl then there is a Nobody song is heard...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM SO SORRY FO NOT UPDATED FOR THE LONG TIME I JUST TOTALLY FORGOT IT.....ONCE AGAIN I AM SO SORRY... I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MY FF..BTW SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR....THANKS FOR READING