Chapter 8

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

BACK AT UNTOUCHABLE'S DORM

*Nya's pov*

I was home with Leya and Jina had left somewhere. The doorbell rang suddenly and I groaned and paused the television. I opened the door and Sungjong and L were there. I gasped and tried to shut the door on them.

"Nya... Come on, please! Don't do this! Let's talk... Can't you answer my questions? I'll answer yours..." Sungjong pleaded.

"Come on, maknae... Let me talk to Leya!" L exclaimed.

"No! She's getting ready for her date!" I yelled, suddenly everything went silent. Did they leave? I paused and peeked around the door to find L glaring at me harshly and Sungjong was looking at the ground with an expression of worry.

"What. Did. You. Say?" L growled. I squeaked and started to close the door slowly.

"Aniya... Nothing..." I said lowly.

"NYA! Don't play around with me! Who is she going out with?" L yelled as he slammed the door open and I stumbled backwards. His eyes flickered dangerously dark and I gasped.

"I-I think someone from B.A.P!? I don't know! And why do you care!? You didn't care when you abandoned her when she needed you..." I exclaimed.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!!!" L yelled.

"Hyung, hyung-! Calm down! Be careful! Don't hurt her!" Sungjong exclaimed as he held L back from me.

"YAH! Maknae... who're you... No-what are YOU doing here?" Leya said as she came downstairs dressed for her date. My unnie isn't a visual for nothing! She was perfectly dressed and so pretty!

stylust-bebe-outfit-1.jpg?w=727&h=591

"Lehia... Where are you going..." L asked dazed.

"Out." Leya said harshly as she walked downstairs, past him and me.

"Nya, how do I look?" she asked as she twirled twice.

"So pretty! He'll love you!" I exclaimed. She smiled and laughed.

*Leya's pov*

I wasn't too happy when I saw L inside MY home. Where I live. My domain. It was annoying to have his presence around. It made me mad and it hurt even the more.

"Leya... Can we talk please?" L asked as he stood a few feet behind me when I turned to the full length body mirror by the front door.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Leya. Please???? It's important."

"Fine! Follow me. To the dining room."

I turned to face him and he stood closely to me. I stepped back and glared at him. "What do you want, Myungsoo? My time is limited." I said.

"You look really beautiful... You haven't changed at all...." L said.

"Get to the point. What is it? If you're telling me not to go out on my date, you're wasting your time."

"Don't do it! Please. The B.A.P members are known as heartbreakers. Don't do this."

"L, you're crazy! You have no right-" The doorbell ringing cut me off and we stared at the dining room enterance.

"Leya~! Oppa's here!" Nya yelled.

"In the dining room, Himchan! Come here." I exclaimed and I looked at L. His face hardened as Himchan walked in and gave me a hug.

"Hey princess. How are you?" Himchan smiled as he kissed my forehead and handed me flowers.

"Aw, thank you, sweetie. I'm fine now that you're here." I giggled and blushed slightly.

"Hm... Infinite's Mysungsoo, right? I'm Himchan." Himchan acknowledged L and L nodded stiffly in reply.

"Oh yeah. Myungsoo. My riend. Are you ready? We can go. Myungsoo, you can let yourself out." I said as I turned to walk out pulling on his hand.

"Are you sure it's okay? I don't want to interrupt..."

"Himchan, don't stress it. Come on oppa!"

I giggled and Himchan followed me out.

*L's pov*

I heard her and that guy leave and Nya and Sungjong came in. "Hyung~... You okay?" Sungjong asked.

"I don't like this... Lehia... I can't..." I mumbled.

"Myungsoo. Don't push it too much. We don't want to push this issue too far."

"No. She's mine. I still love her. I always have and will. I can't lose her like this. I can't let her go. I finally understan the lyrics to 'The Chaser', guys." I said.

 

You can abandon me spitefully and leav

If that's what you really,yeah,goodbye

But that doesn't mean I have given up too~