Chapter 9

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

*PHOTOSHOOT LOCATION*

*Halo's pov*

I put my regular clothes after the photoshoot and grabbed my stuff. "Hyun Jae... C-Can we talk?" someone asked timidly. I turned to see Hoya standing in the doorway. I growled slightly and looked away.

"There's nothing you can say. Us talking isn't going to solve a damn thing." I said.

"Come on, princess! Please just once. Talk to me. I can't stand knowing that you're so close to me again but you hate me. It's not right." Hoya begged.

"Yout got some ing nerve, Howon. You don't know whatright and wrong is. What protection is." I slammed down my water bottle and it spilled onto the vanity. I looked into the mirror and the hate and anger that burned in them... scared me slightly. I wasn't always like this...."Why would you say that.... I protected what was mine! I was there for you when you needed me! I couldn't protect you that day because I wasn't there. I didn't think you would need protection around my family. For that I'm so sorry... I regret that day so much... And you didn't to see-" Hoya excalimed but I cut him off as I threw a make-up case at his face.

"Your lies mean nothing to me. I trusted you. You weren't there. You set me up and you left me. And for that, I can't stand to be near you. I hate you, Lee Howon. You mean n-...nothing to me, now." I said lowly but loud enough where he could hear me.

"H-Hyun J-Jae... Are you serious right now? Please don't say to me... Don't do this... I can't lose you again, not after we've been reunited." Hoya pleaded as his voice cracked. I remained silent and watched him let tears fall and drop to his knees. "H-Hyun Jae- p-p-please.... D-Don't cut me out of y-your life... Y-You c-can't, I-I need y-you! Please, please, please, don't leave me!" he pleaded as he crawled over to me and held onto my legs. I didn't want to say goodbye to him and I honestly couldn't. I still love Hoya. I always have and will. His broken sate before me, broke my heart. But for me to heal... I have to let go.

No matter how much it hurts. Let go and move forward.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my journal that I wrote about him and for him everyday after the incident. Tears fell from my eyes silently as I pushed him away and dropped the notebook and a letter onto his lap. I walked out without a word and when I was alone and the door was closed, my tears fell heavily.

Alone. I was on my own again. But letting go, it hurt worst than holding onto the pain and anger and hatred. What the hell, man!? I'm destined to be alone and tormented, right? Ugh....

*Hoya's pov*

She left me... Halo actually cut me out of her life. I tried for so long to get in contact when I left but now she's so close to me, she got that much farther away from me. I cried and tried to keep my crying silent. I looked down at my lap. She dropped an enevolpe and there was a journal attached to it. I looked at the enevolpe and there was a note written on it: If you ever get this, I must be broken beyond reason and I can't figure out what to do.

I stared at the enevolped and I let tears fall. I opened the letter and I read it.

'Dear Hoya,

I can't say that I am not angry, hurt, disappointed, and pissed at you. Why you just left me alone with your brother when I was terrified, I don't know. Why you never came back, I don't know. Why did you just leave me and abandon me? You never came back to help me! You claimed to love me, but you left me alone. How could you do this to me? Your sister was my savior and best friend. She told me that younever came back. For that, I will never forgive you. And I don't know if you will ever see my broken state and my results.

Hyun Jae Halo'

I put down the letter and looked down. I did come back, what the hell? Ae-Cha kicked me out and said Halo didn't want to see me. That's the only reason why I left. There's something wrong with this picture. I got up and clutched onto the things she gave me and I ran out of the room to find Halo. She was already gone. I needed to see my family. Well my , jackass of a brother and my lying of a sister.

"Hoya! Where are you! Come on! We gotta go!" Sunggyu yelled. I hid the letter and journal in my jacket and I walked to the front of the building. "There you are. Come on, man. Where have you been?" Sungyeol asked.

"Finding out some new information..." I answered. We got on the van and I sat in the back with Dongwoo. I looked out the window and stayed silent.

"So what happened with Halo?" Dongwoo asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Halo ran out pissed and she had some tears lingering on her face."

"She let me 'go'. But she gave me this letter. The day when my brother screwed up... my sister lied to me. She broke us apart."

"What the ?" he asked.

"I know. My sister said Halo didn't want to see me. Halo said that I never came back." I said.

"You need to check into that. That doesn't sound right at all."

"Hell yeah. My family betrayed me." I said.

"What are you gonna do about Halo?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'm not giving up. I refuse to let her go. She's my life. I still love her. I'm going to fix this."

"You're determined, huh?"

"You have no ing idea."