UNTOUCHABLE Main Rapper

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

Name: Seng Chin-Sun

DOB: December 17, 1990

Position: Main Rapper

Ethnicity: Korean

Stage Name: Xia

Im_Ji_Hye_Pretty_Korean_Girl_12.jpg  

Seng Chin-Sun (Xia)

Background Story

Chin-Sun had numerous relationships throughout her, but when her last official boyfriend made a life changing decision to just hand her over to his father's best friend for 7000 wons, her life went to hell. She was taken from her home in Los Angeles, California in America to Daegu, Korea. She was born in Korea but moved to America while still a baby. She did not know any Korean, so she had to endure the hell on her own.

She was used and abused. She was a slave to the sons of the man who took her, a working slave to their mother and a punching bag  to their father whenever he felt angry. She met Dongwoo at a store when she bumped into him while looking down to hide her black eye and busted lip. When she fell Dongwoo saw her injuries and jumped to help this broken girl. She looked so lost and broken, like she gave up on life. He immediately fell for her and became her friend.

He helped her escape her life and build a new one. He became an important part of her life. But when he disappeared suddenly, it was like she back in her abusive life again. She was outraged when Infinite debuted because... there HE was. Onstage, performing. He just left without saying goodbye to her.

He was living his dream, and she wanted the same dream as him, why didn't take her too? He had promised. Her heart closed completely and now her relationship with men is just, "Use 'em and Lose 'em." Since that's what everyone did to her.