VVIP calls

IT'S STILL BLUE

*Big Bang Dorm*

And yes.. Seungri has already planned some good motives to phones Uee sooner he got the number. So he consults it first with GD and Taeyang after they took a dinner,

 “ Hyung, what should I say to her?”

“ Nugu? Uee-ssi?” Taeyang guessed

Seungri nods, “ Ne. I wanted to phone her tonight”

“ Oh? You haven’t phoned her yet?” GD asks

Seungri shook his head, “ Nope. I’m so nervous to start it..”

“ Ah jinjja? You’re very different now.. I meant, you used to be more flamboyant and attractive to a girl you’ve adored” GD curious

“ Yeah, and you used to be more active than me too” Taeyang followed

“ I don’t know why I’ve felt like this either, hyung. She filled my heart, brain and soul.. She makes me extremely nervous.. Maybe I’ve completely in love with her”

“ Wow! Is it happening to a young kid like you, huh?”

“ Aish hyung.. Don’t tease me~ I’m grown up now. And I’m ready to fell in love as an adult too”

“ Aigo jamkahnmahn! As an adult? You meant, you want to do ‘that’ thing?” GD puzzled

“ Yah, ani ani.. Well I don’t know if it’ll be happen or not.. But.. Aish come on hyung.. I’m not asking for that” Seungri speechless

“ No, but I have to clear this since you’re the watcher maknae..” GD proves while Taeyang can’t handle his laugh,

“ HAHAHA.. watcher maknae? Seungri-ah daebak~”

“ Aigo~ Stop it hyung.. I’m not that .. And honestly isn’t it normal for a boy to watch ? Nah.. I know you do like too hyung..”

“ Yeah actually it’s normal. But hear this, I don’t want to see you involved with those things. I meant don’t let her pregnant! Well whatever you’ll do with her later, but you must keep it as a secret because I won’t bear any responsibilities once YG President found it, arasseo?”

GD sounds so serious by the statement, Seungri nods.

“ Ne ne, I got it hyung.. But that wasn’t what I want to ask you today. It’s still far enough.. I just want you to help me with the call. The phone call hyung.. What should I say to her??”

Seungri tries to bring back the phone call conversation between these misunderstood hyungs.

“ Aniyo, it’s so necessary to warn you about this..” GD clears before inspirit this lovely dongsaeng with a smile, “ But hereafter.. Let’s rock and roll~”

“ Ne.. Bring it on little Seung hyun” Taeyang followed. These hyungs are so excited when Seungri lose his confidence,

“ Jamkahnmahn hyung~ I don’t know what to say.. I didn’t have any script”

“ Yah mwoyaa~ Do you think we gonna record a movie or something? There’s no script man! Go call her naturally and do the Seungri’s way..”

“ Yeah Jiyoung is right! You should be more confident with yourself Seungri-ah!”

GD and Taeyang inspired Seungri to get back his confidence. They’re rubbing maknae’s shoulder before he nods certainly and push the call button on the phone.

Then soon, a dial tone being heard..

 

*After School’s Van*

After School babes are having an exhausted day ever. They just finish recorded some remake songs for Japanese debut. The girls are really exciting to face it, and they’ll be in Japan next month.

Now they’re heading back to dorm. Kahi and Jung ah sit at the front with Jooyeon. Uee, Nana and Lizzy at the middle while Eyoung and Raina at the back. These girls are having a little chit chat until Uee’s phone ringing.

They automatically turn silent while Uee took a cell phone out of her bag,

“ Oh, unknown number?” Uee mumble

“ Nugu?” Nana curious

“ Molla. Should I answer it?”

“ Yes you do! Because it might be one of a big company who wants to contract you” Lizzy assume

“ O geurae yo”

Then Uee agreed by Lizzy’s assumption, she pushed the answer button,

“ Yeoboseyo?”

Uee answered the phone before some boys on the line screaming like a crazy. They’re chattering nosily after it,

“ AAHH.. HYUNG! She picks the phone! She picks the phone!”

“ Ah jinjja yo?”

“ Ne! Ne! Aahh.. I’m so nervous! Ottokae?”

“ Aish ottokae aniyo yo! You should answer her. Ppalli ppalli!”

“ Ah ne!”

Meanwhile…

“ Oh?”

Uee puzzled after hearing some noises from the phone. She caused Nana more curious,

“ Unnie wae?”

“ Ani. They’re talking so nosy”

“ Oh. Maybe they’re chattering about the contract” Lizzy still believing the contract assumption

“ Is that so?”

“ Well try to answer it again, Uee-ah. Maybe they didn’t hear you voice” even Kahi turns curious too. She persuades her to make another greet.

Uee obeys. She is about to greet once more when suddenly a boy from the opposite line greet her first,

“ Yeoboseyo, Uee-ssi”

“ Ah ne. Yeoboseyo..” Uee reply, “ Who is this?”

“ Oh.. I’m.. I’m Seungri.. Big Bang Seungri..” Seungri stammered

“ Eh? Seungri-ssi? Big Bang Seungri-ssi?”

Uee repeated it with strong voice. She’s so puzzled by this sudden call and caused other members on shock. They are curious upon Seungri’s motives while Kahi turns upset.

“ MWO? BIG BANG SEUNGRI? AIGO WHAT’S GOING ON HERE??!”

“ Calm down unnie.. I think she has no idea too..” Jung ah takes her mother nature to settle Kahi’s temperament down

“ SE.. SEUNGRI OPPA??!! Aigo.. Aigo ya~” Lizzy shouts. Finally she realized that it wasn’t a contract call as she assumed before, “ I know.. I know this must be happened!”

“ Eh? waeyo waeyo? Is there any King Of Idol connection?” Nana wondering

Lizzy nods enthusiastically, “ Yes! Seungri oppa likes her! He attracted! Well I can see it by looking at his lovely attitude to her!”

“ Jinjja yo?” Nana asks

“ Yeah.. I’m very sure of it. And I know Uee unnie won’t notice it since she’s the insensitive girl as usual” Lizzy commented which makes Nana agreed,

“ Ah, you’re so right!”

Then on the other mind, Uee is still clueless. She was thinking about the motives for this call and how can Seungri get her number since she and Lizzy didn’t give him a phone number back then.

“ Am I bothering you?” Seungri asks after the gap

“ Ah.. Ani.. You’re not.. But mind if I ask you something first?”

“ Sure.. What is it?”

“ Well it’s a bit sassy but.. I just wanted to make sure.. How can you get my number?”

“ Ah.. Aigo aigo.. Mianhaumnida Uee-ssi.. I haven’t told you about that. Well I got your number from Daesung hyung.. Yeah, actually I begged him.. Kekeke~”

Seungri sounds very cheerful when Uee nods by herself. Daesung and Seungri are on the same group and Daesung is quite close to Uee. So that’s why he can get her number although Lizzy didn’t give him.

“ Anyway, is it okay if I phone you like this?”

“ Ne gwenchana. We can speak more comfortable here”

“ Great! So.. Um.. What are you doing at the moment? Are you free or?”

“ No.. Not really. I meant, I’m at the moment with my girls to reach home..”

“ Morago? Your girls? Do you mean the entire of After School’s members?”

“ Yeah”

“ OMO!! Then they must be heard to what we’ve talked, anha?”

“ Of course since we ride the same van”

“ A.. Aigo jinjja~ I.. Is it okay? I meant, to receive a phone call from me in front of the entire members?” Seungri stammered again,

“ Yeah, it’s okay.” Uee says in confident. She didn’t know how scare Kahi leader’s expression yet.

“ Really? Isn’t your leader curious or something mad at this?”

“ Eh?”

Uee takes a look around and found the scariest expression of Kahi. She’s watching her with stern gaze,

“ Explain this!!”

“ N.. Ne..” Uee nods after Kahi suggest her to turn off the phone. Everyone was looking at her with curious face too.

“ Umm.. Seungri-ssi.. I think we must end this call” Uee backs on the phone with Seungri

“ See? Your leader must be upset with this right?” Seungri guess

“ Aniyo.. Your phone call just isn’t on the right time. We have to end this now”

“ Oh got it. Then.. I’ll phone you later.. Take care Uee-ssi~”

“ Eh?” Uee surprised, “ You will phone me again?”

“ Yeah because we haven’t talk anything yet..”

“ O geurae yo..” Uee can’t reject

“ Ne.. it’s fine right?” Seungri asks but didn’t let Uee to answer, “ Anyway.. Have a good night! Bye Uee-ssi~”

“ Ah ne.. Annyeong Seungri-ssi”

Soon they ended this phone call while Uee still trying to understand. Of course she can’t read Seungri’s desire yet.

“ WHAT WAS THAT? Mind to explain huh?” Kahi burst into curiosity after Uee closed her phone. Leader was very peeved.

 “ I’ve no idea, unnie.”

“ MWO? ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?”

“ Aniyo.. I’m surely puzzled too. I didn’t know what his reason for calling me is..” Uee confessed before Lizzy makes them shock by her own opinion,

“ Of course you didn’t know that since you’re the insensitive girl! Aigo unnie, it’s begin from our Pattaya moment.. I saw him! I paid attention on him! And he was awestruck by you! He keeps asking me your number like I’ve told you..”

“ Yah!” Uee codes Lizzy to stop when Kahi get pissed,

“ Morago?! So you are the one who gave him the number?”

Lizzy shook her heads fast, “ No no no. I didn’t give him since Uee unnie said so”

“ Yeah it wasn’t Lizzy, unnie.. He begged it from Daesung” Uee clears up

“ Daesung? How can he know that?”

“ Aigo.. He was Uee unnie’s partner on Night After Night, unnie..” Nana helps

“ Oh, I forgot..” Kahi nods sluggish,

“ But anyway.. I don’t want to get mad by uri President so you have to commit that rule, understand?”

“ Forbidden date rules? Arasseo unnie, I always appreciate it”

“ Good. And you have your own risk if you broke that rules”

Uee nods.

Then Kahi turns her body back to the front after she’s sure enough while all members finished their thought. They’re quite often to see this kind of things since Uee has received so many admirer phone call by some male celebrities.

“ Unnie, I know they’re talking about you back then..” Lizzy whispered. She slants her body closer to Uee

Uee clueless, “ Eh? Nugu?”

“ Namja idol.. Seungri oppa, Chansung oppa, Nichkhun oppa, and all male idols in Pattaya that time..”

“ Yah mwo yaa! It’s just a game Lizzy-ah”

“ Ani.. I’m serious.. They’re talking about you when Hyun ah and I passing by!”

“ Nah maybe you got mistaken”

“ No unnie, Lizzy was true! I meant, she told me everything! And I agree with her, that Seungri-ssi truly adores you!” even Nana admits too

“ Yah yah yah.. Both of you.. Don’t tease me~ He’s just doing it for fun not for sure.” Uee denies

“ Nah.. See this? She always turns like this although the clues are so clearly to notice” Lizzy directly says to Nana

Nana nods, “ Yeah.. The forever insensitive unnie”

Then Lizzy and Nana stare their eye at Uee. They caused this unnie feels a bit cheesy. But Uee still Uee. She didn’t know what the truth is,

“ Aigo.. Stop it~”

 

*Big Bang’s Dorm*

Same time but different place. Same moment but different feeling. Seungri, Taeyang and GD are shindig nosily. They’re so excited by maknae’s goal.

“ How? How? How was that?” Taeyang burst into curiosity right after Seungri ended his phone call

“ What did she say?” GD followed

Seungri sets his breath first before turning into someone delighted, “ I CALLED HER! FINALLY I CALLED HER HYUNG~” then he dances some victory moves.

“ Yeah you did. Congratulation.. But what did she say?” GD can’t wait

“ I think she’s puzzled.. So I’ve told her that I get her number from Daesung hyung and then she tries to speak more comfortable..” Seungri explains

“ O geurae yo? Yah.. Seungri-ah daebak~” Taeyang hugs Seungri.

“ Yeah I’m so joyful too hyung~” Seungri welcomed the hugs

“ But why did you end it so early?” GD curious

Seungri ends the hugs while his face turns a bit sad, “ Well she’s on the van with all members and so the leader.. She’s a bit questioning with this phone call so Uee told me to end it earlier..”

“ Geurae yo? Yahh.. That’s so uncool”

“ Yeah, but that’s how leader used to” GD defends,

“ Anyway! You’ve done a good job my dearest dongsaeng Lee Seung hyun~ Now you can get close to her secretly with your own risk..”

Seungri nods. His cheerful expression back, “ Ne! I will do my best! Please support me~”

“ Sure I’ll support you to get this beauty girl.. But before that.. Let’s have some good wines to celebrate~” Taeyang suggest. He made Seungri and GD happier

“ Yeah. Let’s celebrate my goal! Kekeke..”

“ Cool! Just bring it Young bae-ah..” GD orders

Then Taeyang went to the kitchen for grabbing a bottle of wine when TOP and Daesung enter the dorm. They’re coming back from YG office and soon amazed by this situation,

“ Whoa.. What’s going on here?” TOP asks after seeing GD and Seungri’s happy face

“ Something good happened, anha?” Daesung followed

“ Oh you guys~ TOP hyung and Daesungie! Come here! Why take you so long? What are you doing in YG office? You’ve missed the most important moment!” GD codes TOP and Daesung to come closer

“ Actually we’ve done nothing important, just take a meal at it’s kitchen then hanging out with Teddy hyung..” TOP takes a seat beside GD

“ O geurae..” GD understands while Daesung asking,

“ So what is it hyung?”

“ Well something big has happened! Uri maknae has grown up!”

“ Grown up? Like what?” TOP turns more curious, “ Hey little Seung hyun-ah what’s happened with you?”

“ Aigo.. How can I explain this.. Well.. I’m so excited hyung.. Omo I still can’t believe this.. But finally.. I’ve called Uee-ssi, hyung! I’ve called her! And Daesung hyung.. Jeongmal gomawo! I can’t do this without your help! Nomu saranghae yo!!”

Seungri bumps his body to hugs Daesung tightly while TOP startled in silences. He knows this thing must happen soon or later. Then his good mood has drawn.

“ O.. Jin.. Jja.. Yo?” TOP stammered

Daesung unfold his body from Seungri, “ A.. Aigo.. You’ve done it..” then he turns a look at TOP. He can clearly see some sadness on big hyung’s face

“ Yeah. I did! And I was so nervous! But then I’ll call her later” Seungri excited

“ W.. Wow..” Daesung doesn’t know what to say anymore when he feels TOP’s silences yet awkward atmosphere.

“ W.. Well.. Con.. Congratulation for you.. I’ve to take some rest now”

TOP lies for covering his sore heart. He pats Seungri’s shoulder before walking straight to his room.

“ Eh? Hyung.. Where are you going? We’re about to celebrate it with wine!” Taeyang backs with a bottle of good wine and lifts it up in front of TOP’s face.

“ O.. Oh.. Ma.. Maybe I skip tonight.. Today is very exhausted, so I have to recharge some energy”

“ Exhausted? Didn’t you say you go to YG office for nothing?” GD curious

“ Eh?” TOP speechles

“ Ah.. Ani.. We went to some place before. And hyung was really tired because of it.. So he needs to take some rest now..” Daesung helps. He knows what actually TOP’s felt was.

He nods after it. TOP makes all members except Daesung believed, “ Well good night everyone”

“ Ne, have a good sleep” said Taeyang and GD while Seungri gives him a sweet care,

“ Take care your health hyung. You look a bit pale” then he cutely smiled. Seungri didn’t know if he was the one who caused that look.

TOP enters his room. His heart broke once more and found himself as a loser once again.

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

Back again with new story..

Well I’m so sorry for my long hiatus and the changing story.. I’m still trying to make a good one from now but kinda busy with my essay. So umm.. Hope you guys still subscribe my story and I’ll do my best! <3

Thanks for supporting me and comments.. Annyeong ^^