Stormed

Strange Meeting

Hye. I'm back. Sorry if the chapter is shorter then the rest. I wrote this too fast and there might be some mistake occur. Please bear with it okay? I'll fix it when I had the time.

Love you guys.

Be patient with me okay?

***********************************

 

“ WOOOHOOOO~ SWIM TIME~” both Junsu and Changmin yelled and quickly get into the water where they splash to each other.

Yoochun being the eldest one from the three lay out a towel and sit on it. He put on sunglasses, looking at his two best friend before he fell asleep.

“ Minnie~ Chunnie is asleep.” Junsu said while pouting and pointed to Yoochun who had been asleep under a shady tree on a big rock.

“ Of course he asleep. He’s tired Su-ah” Changmin tried to reason with him while kept playing with the water.

“ Why?” he ask.

“ Because he is the one that drived us to this place while we asleep inside the car and he’d help carried our bag and led us the way here. For your info, he hadn’t sleep since morning and felt tired doing all those work.” Changmin explained longer this time and it made Junsu agree.

“ Fine! Next time I’m going to make him play with us.” Junsu stomped his feet inside the water making the water burst upward.

They continue playing again not realizing that condition is getting worse. The one who realized it at first was Junsu.

“ Changmin. I think its going to rain soon.” Junsu said while looking up to the sky.

“ You’re right. Hell I want to play more.” Changmin said and play in the water again.

“ Min-ah! Come get out from the water.” Junsu said and he already climb out.

“ Just climb first. I’ll be fine. Wake Yoochun up so that we coulde get ready to go back home.” Changmin said stubbornly and play far away from where Junsu and Yoochun were.

“ Aish this brat.” Junsu groaned and went to Yoochun to wake him up.

“ Chunnie~ Wake up~ Its time to go back to the cabin.” Junsu said with his dolphin voice and it made Yoochun woke up.

“ Su? Ok. I’m up. Call Changmin.” Yoochun said. He got up and folded the towel he spread out on the rock and lift it up.

Junsu was about to call Changmin but he was nowhere insight.

“ Chunnie~~ Changmin’s not here~~” Junsu screamed out loud so that Yoochun could hear him.

By the time Yoochun got beside him, he was already sobbing.

“ Yah! What do you mean Changmin isn’t here?” Yoochun ask looking confused.

“ He was supposed to be here the last time I saw him before I went to wake you up but now he isn’t. Where he is Chunnie?!” Junsu now was crying hard thinking about his bestfriend going missing.

“ May-maybe he went to the cabin before us.” Yoochun tried to reasoned with him.

“ No way. He always wait for us. Always!” Junsu said and this make Yoochun become more anxious.

In his heart he knew that Changmin always not patient about we were late when going to go somewhere but we knew he always ALWAYS wait for them.

“ Come on. We need to go to the cabin now or else we will get a hard time to go there. I got a feeling that the weather is going to be really bad today.” Yoochun said and pulled Junsu but he didn’t budge.

“ What about Changmin? We can’t leave him like this. We must find him.” Junsu whimpered and tugged on Yoochun’s shirt like a desperate kid.

“ We will but not now. We must survived first if we going to find him, arasso?” Yoochun said and Junsu nodded his head.

“ Ok. But the first thing in the morning we do is to find him.” Junsu started to walking with Yoochun but with his red and puffy eyes.

“ Don’t worry. We will.” Yoochun said with determination.

They arrived at the cabin feel all useless. Once they got inside, suddenly the weather came really bad. Branches start to hit their cabin hard.

Junsu cried again thinking that Changmin wouldn’t survived in the weather and Yoochun comforted him with tears starts to fall from his eyes.

That night they slept on the floor hugging each other while thinking about Changmin. His safety, his health, his smile and everything about him and how they regret not to have more time with their lovable food monster friend. They kept crying and praying for his safety.

CHANGMIN’S POV:

I was playing in the river again while waiting for Junsu to wake Yoochun up. I didn’t realized that I was walking away from them. Once I realized it I walk over to them but somehow the streamed got really fast and I could not grab anything.

I tried to yell but hell I was really far away from them. I tried to grab anything but the stone was too slippery and there are many branches of tree in the river making me failed to swim to the ground.

Those branches kept hurting me as I was going down where the stream taking me hard. Appa, umma, Yoochun and Junsu. I love you and please forgive me that I seldom says ‘I love you’ to any of you guys knowing that you guys know how I felt.

I felt my eyes getting tired and also my muscle body. I tried to stay awake and know that it wouldn’t work. Before I closed my eyes, I prayed that I could still lived after this and put all my attention to my parents and best friends also I need to find someone to love. Please make my pray come true and I was black out.

 

STRANGER’S POV:

Uwaahhh! The weather is going to get ugly. I must get the laundry now or else it will scatter around.

I hurriedly open the door to the house and heading to where the clothes being dry. I lived inside the forest and it is my parents land and they gave it to me. I always come here when its summer.

What? Want to know my name? Later the writer will tell you as I was in a hurry or else I don’t have anything to wear for the remaining weeks.

When I was running to the clothes, I saw something no someone lying on the river bank. Oh yeah. I live next to the river but my house is in higher ground so don’t worry.

I run to the person which is a man and he is so handsome. Aww~ Alright stop. If you don’t take him inside your house now he will be dead.

I lift one of the person hands on my shoulder and realized he was heavy but he is in shape like how men supposed to. I carried him to my bedroom and laid him on the bed. Once I done that, I go back outside to get my clothes and lucky me I got them before the storm could hit.

I put my clothes scatter in the living room so they could dried up. Once I done I went back to my room and saw the man is still unconscious but had a lot of injuries cover him.

I went to the kitchen and take out the first aid kit box. I grab a towel so that I could dried him up. I took off his clothes and saw OH MY GOSH! Ok stop fangirling stupid. Treat his injuries first.

I dried him up carefully. After that I open up the first aid kit and took out a cotton wool. I dip it inside a liquid that would prevent the germs to enter through the injury and applied it in every cuts he get.

The weather got worsed but I don’t care about that. All I care about that the man in front of me got proper treatment. I took off his shorts for swimming and do the same thing. I put on plasters in each cut. After that, I took a shirt and pants from my drawer and put it on him.

While I was doing that, I realized that this man is taller than me. I’m 180 and his must be above then that. After I was done with it, I yawned hard and stretch myself. Feeling lazy to sleep on the couch tonight, I decided to sleep beside the mysterious guy.

I lay beside him and turn my body to face him which is at my left. I traced my finger ghostly and smile. I took back my hand and felt asleep with a smile plastered on my face.

I just don’t know why but the man in front of me made me felt warm and wanted just to be by his side.

I closed my eyes and drift off to dreamland where me and the stranger is having fun.