Suprise~

Strange Meeting

“ Kyu baby~” yelled Leeteuk from the bottom of the stair calling for his son.

“ Neh!” Kyuhyun answered and quickly went out from his room toward the stairs where his umma look at him.

“ The Jung’s had invite us to have dinner with them so make sure you dress nicely for tonight.” Leeteuk explained the reason why he called his son.

“ Ok. But who the Jung’s? Family business partner or friends?” Kyuhyun said knowing the invitation might either be both.

“ Neither. It was our front house neighbours.” Kyuhyun nodded his head at this.

“ What time do I need to dress up?” Kyuhyun ask.

“ The dinner starts at 7 so maybe 6.30 will do.” Kyuhyun nodded his head again before going back inside his room.

“ I’m home!” Kangin said when he came in from the front door.

“ Welcome home, honey.” Leeteuk greets him with a peck on the lips.

“ How’s the new place?” Leeteuk ask while leading his husband toward the bedroom.

“ The new work place was awesome. The boss was nice and also my co-worker.” Kangin sighed tiredly as he lay down on the soft comfy bed.

“ Ok. Rest while I go get ready your shower. We’re going to have dinner with our neighbor tonight at 7 so you still need to dress nice as well.” Kangin grunt and Leeteuk chuckled before making his way toward the bathroom.

 

~Time skip~

 

“ Kyu baby~ Ppali~ We’re going to be late~” Leeteuk called from downstairs.

Kyuhyun hurriedly went out from his room while trying to make his clothes look good in the last minute.

“ How do I look umma?” Kyuhyun ask Leeteuk showing his full clothes turning around 360 degrees.

“ Beautifully stunning.” Leeteuk said and Kyuhyun blushed.

“ Umma~ I’m a boy~” Kyuhyun whined and came in Kangin.

“ But you are a beautiful boy, kiddo.” Kangin said smiling while hugging Kyuhyun from the side.

“ Fine. Let’s go toward the Jung’s now.” Kyuhyun pout and made his way toward the door and went outside first leaving his parents giggling like an idiot in the house.

 

~At the Jung’s~ (half an hour before the Kim’s arrived)

“ JUNG CHANGMIN!!!! GET YOUR DOWN HERE AND HELP ME IN THE KITCHEN!!! YOU TOO JUNG YUNHO!!!!” Jaejoong screamed inside the kitchen for the both tall male that watching TV for a while.

“ Yes umma.” “Yes honey.” Came the reply.

They scurried but hesitantly enter the kitchen. Once they enter, hell engulfed them. They were being ordered mercilessly under Jaejoong. After the harsh treatment from the Mistress of the house, the preparation for dinner tonight had been fully done in 5 minute.

Both the tall male in the house felt like dying and lay down on the couch. Not until 5 seconds they lay down, they being pulled by Jaejoong and he pushed them into the bathroom separately.

“ Go take a shower. I’ll go get your clothes ready and mine also. Please do hurry up cause I need to make myself look good too.” Jaejoong said.

The whole family gathers at the living room while waiting for their guest of honor.

The sound of bells alerted the occupants inside the house. Yunho got up first to open the door followed by Jaejoong. Changmin stand still in the living room and greet the guest there.

Changmin stood there nervously as he listens to the introduction of the both family. He waited but what made him stunned was the sweet voice of his loved one that he left in the forest was there.

Curiosity fills inside him as he walks slow and steady toward the door. He seems calm but inside he was praying hard that the voice he heard was his Kyuhyun.

Each step he became closer and closer and now he is behind his parents who talk happily with the guest.

He inhaled and exhaled slowly and soundlessly as he wanted to make his appearance as a surprise for both parties.

He moved his legs a few steps forward and as he was taller from his parents, he could see clearly the neighbor that was going to have dinner with.

He saw a big but mostly its muscle man and slender looking with a small dimple on his left cheek hooking his arm with the muscle man. This must be the couple. Now, where is the son? (all of them didn’t notice Changmin appearance. He’s creepy that way XD)

Changmin moved his eyes to the left but found no one and scanned his eyes to the right and BAM!! There!! Stood there was Kyuhyun. Looking beautiful as ever but it will be called gorgeous tonight. It was not a mistake. His secret lover kept his gaze on the floor, not wanting to interrupt the conversation of the two adults.

“ Ehemmm!” He cleared his throat to get the attention from the five.

“ Oh, Minnie!! Here you are!! I thought you are going to stay inside but oh well. Kangin-shi, Leeteuk-shi and Kyuhyun-shi, this is our son, Jung Changmin. Changmin and this is Mr. and Mrs. Kim and their son Kim Kyuhyun.” Jaejoong introduced Changmin toward the family and bowed but Changmin only kept his gaze toward that one particular person who eyes wide and teary. His lips were shaking as well as his whole body.

Changmin who couldn’t stand at the sight, grab Kyuhyun and pulled him toward his bedroom leaving the parents confused and in a state of not knowing what to do.

Changmin locked the door and hug Kyuhyun dearly as he already bawled his tears out and stained Changmin’s shirt but he did not care about that right now.

Changmin caressed Kyuhyun’s back and whispered into his ears with soothing voice.

“ Don’t cry, baby. I’m here now. I love you.” Changmin said sweetly toward Kyuhyun who now hiccupping.

“ I know. I’m crying cause I thought I would never met you again. But here you are. Hugging me and comfort me. I love you too.” Kyuhyun fisted Changmin’s shirt tightly before sigh in content.

“ Shushhh.” Changmin pester his love with soft peck all over the face until Kyuhyun stop crying. He took his hands and kissed each knuckles with love and Kyuhyun blushed slightly.

“ God you were so beautiful tonight.” Kyuhyun turns redder at this.

“ Mine and only mine!” Changmin stares straight at Kyuhyun eyes and Kyuhyun did the same.

The gaze was a longing gaze toward each other. Changmin took the initiative as he pressed his lips on his lover soft and moist lips.

“ CHANGMIN-AH!!!”

“ KYUHYUN-AH!!!”

The loud knock that interrupt their kisses makes they gaze each other with horror.  Kyuhyun eyes showed fear but Changmin held him in his embrace, soothing him back.

“ Kyu baby, open the door for umma neh? I promised I’m not mad.” Both of them could hear the gentle voice of Leeteuk’s.

“ We’re in this together right,baby?” Changmin ask.

Kyuhyun look up and one look from Changmin made him trust his love.

“ Uhuh.” Kyuhyun smiled and nodded cutely making Changmin squealed silently in his head.

“ Alright then. Take a deep breath.” Both of them take a deep breath. “And release. We’re ready.” Changmin squeazed Kyuhyun hands as reassurance while Kyuhyun did the same toward Kyuhyun.

Both of them stride their way toward their parents which is just outside Changmin bedrooms. They open the door and meet by anger and confusion parents, but confusion was mostly written on their faces.

“ Errr, we’re dating.” Changmin laughed nervously and he felt his hands sweaty while Kyuhyun bit his lips and look down, squeazing Changmin hands.

“ Downstairs.” Single words escape both parents mouth and the young couples hardly gulp their saliva.

The parents went first and followed by their sons. The four of them watching the nervous youngster with intense gaze making Kyuhyun coward toward Changmin and Changmin enveloped him in a protective manner.

Jaejoong jaw’s move first and the ChangKyu notices it and brave themselves to whatever thing is going to say.

**********************************************************************************************************

Well, here is the awaiting update or not.

Anywho, I felt like this week and want to know why? You guys probably won't read it but I told you guys anyway.

I involves in a ing accident and I'm the one who at fault. YESS!!! I'm a clumsy driver who es my friends disturb me while I'm driving and BAMM!!! I hit a car.

I never been so scared in my life before. Not to mention that the car we use was a rented car. My friends said that we should share money, yes they shared money BUT only at that time.

The money to paid for the impact on the car I paid alone. My so called friend bailed on me!!!

No, no report by the police eventhough there are two police officers there.

Alright. Bye now lovelies as I wanted to make a plan on how to starve cause I'm broke!!!!

Until the next update, log out!