Seulmi...

He is a Gay, I’m a Lesbian

“Ppali Seulmi-ahh~~~” you dragged Sungyeol as half running to the yield, behind the school building.

“Yahhh!!” he beefed but you ignored it and kept dragging.

*Oppa must be there!!* You thought happily.

You just kept on walking hurriedly but then Sungyeol stopped on his tracks, made you instantly stopped too. You looked at him.

“Oh, wae??” you questioned just to find him gaped at the sight in front him. You followed his gaze and ended at a horde of boys.

“Psshhh~” you smirked to see him and leaned in.

“You’re gonna have one!” You gave him a naughty wink and smirked.

“B-Bwohh??” his eyes widen immediately as blinking in irregular motion.

“Hummpppahahahahahaahaha!” you let out a hard laugh and he looked away in irritated.

“Nah, come!” you just wanted to drag him again but he dashed down your hand.

“You go by yourself.” He stated then turned away.

“Uhh?? S-Seulmi-ahh!” you called him out but he didn’t bother to look back.

“Aishh, chincaa!” you stomped your foot in irked then turned around, opposite direction with him.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

She dragged me to the yield. I just lifted up my head then some boys got my attention. No. Not boys for sure. A boy. Yes…. I just like him too much that even can recognize him in one glance although through 100 meters radius. So… it’s you Myungoo-ahh…?... H-How’s life…??

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

You walked through the crowded and the familiar back made you smile. *Hoya Oppa!* Quickly you ran to him but unluckily, a meter left and you stumbled by a leg stretched forward of someone who was sitting there.

“UHH!” You shrieked when you felt like flying.

“AHHH!” a voice sounded suddenly, you looked up to see there you grabbed someone’s hair nearby to prevent from falling.*OMO* Your mind shrieked, quickly let his hair go.

“Ahhhh!” he shrieked while turning around.

“Duh.” You gulped hard to see that boy whined in pain as rubbing the back of his head.

“A-Aigoo, I’m sorry! I-I’m sorry!” quickly you bowed and apologized. *Babo me!* You scolded yourself, have no brave to look at his face.

“Aishh, chincaa.” You heard he mumbled but you kept on looking to the ground.

“Ah, Kim Myungsoo, you—“ Then someone appeared from behind him and you looked up the voice sounded.

“O-oppa?” your eyes widen to see your brother stood by him.

“Oh, Cherim-ahh?” his face turned bright immediately to see you.

“Haahaa, finally you’re here dongsaengieee!” he said as straight giving you a warm hug. You hugged him back and smiled but then your smile faded away when saw that Myungsoo guy stood there in darken way. *Duh..that guy…scared..* You thought in afraid way.

“Hahaaa…” Hoya pulled you away and smiled.

“Where’s your friend, hmm?” he asked you but you didn’t look at him. That Myungsoo guy was looking at you in irritated while kept on rubbing his head. *It must be hurt* You thought in uneasy.

“Oh?” as if he knew what you are seeing, he looked at his back.

“Ah, Myungsoo-ah..” he then smiled.

“My sister, Lee Cherim..” he introduced you to Myungsoo. Doubtfully you held out your hand.

“Cherim, this is Myungsoo, my junior, he is also in your age.” Then Myungsoo held out his hand. You both shook hands and went silent again.

“Hahaaa, seems like something happened between you two?” Hoya elbowed you and wiggled eyebrows to Myungsoo.

“A-Ani, I just pulled his hair when I stumbled just now, and—“You were cut by your brother sudden laugh.

“Aigooo! Ahahhaha, that’s the reason you have that kind of face, Myungsoo?” Hoya laughed, Myungsoo just looked away and sighed. You felt so guilty and just elbowed your brother to stop.

“Hoya oppaa…” you pouted and made a face to tell him.

“A-Ahh..I’m sorry…” he finally stopped and you bowed to Myungsoo once again.

“I’m sorry..Seriously, I didn’t do it in purpose.” you said weakly and then faced your grinned brother.

“I’m going first, oppa. My friends may wait for me already.” You lied and he gave you the last hug.

“Ne. Study well.” He said and ruffled your hair. By that you turned around just to slam another body.

“Duh! What again..” you mumbled in annoyed way as rubbing your forehead and then looked up.

“S-Seulmi-ahh…??” your face brighten to see Sungyeol stood there, but he’s not looking at you. You followed his gave over your shoulder and looked at Myungsoo guy’s back who slowly disappeared with your oppa beside him.

“O-Ohh…that’s my oppa..” you smiled to him but he just stayed still with concerned face.

“Uh?” You detailed his face and turned to see again. There’s not a far from you two, your brother and Myungsoo already laughed happily together. You turned to see Sungyeol again.

“W-Who’s that guy…” he finally spoke up. As if you get it, you answered.

“Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. My oppa’s junior.” You threw your sight to Myungsoo again then back to Sungyeol.

“He is in our age too.” You explained and you heard he let out a soft sigh.

“W-Why?” you looked up to him but he just turned around and walked away.

“Y-Yaaah! Seulmi-ahhh!” You called as half running to him.

 

_ _ _ _ _

The rest of the day, you two just spend it in your room. You could see Sungyeol seemed not in his mood right now or maybe…he always do.

“You want to walk outside?” you then offered, bored to see his blank face for the whole day now.

He didn’t response. You let out a sigh and swung away your feet again. You were sitting on your bed while he was sitting on the chair, faced the window, his back faced you.

“Hhhhh….” You let out a loud sigh in purpose.

“So boring here, can’t we just go to somewhere else?” you asked him but he kept in silent.

“Ffhhhhhh…I don’t know you are this boring…” you finally said as getting up from your bed, headed the door when then he got up too and reached for his jacket.

“Where are you going?” you questioned him but just get passed by him.

“Yaah! We are going together!”

 

_ _ _ _ _

You two walked slowly to the café. Often you glanced at him to make sure he is still alive but he just looking down to the ground.

“Ahhh…” you suddenly sounded, made him flinched a bit in startled. You looked at him and just got a quick glimpse from him.

“Well…” you then began. “I may not your mother or boyfriend or your bestie…yet…” you slowed down the tone at the last word. He looked at you.

“Hmm..” you turned away and laughed nervously.

“I mean, I’ve read that not good for health to keep a problem by yourself. So..” you stopped to see his face again.

“Maybe you can share it with me..” you shrugged and smiled sincerely. But quickly he turned his sight away from you.

“If you want to…”you smiled again to yourself and then faced forward.

“Ah, look! Seems the boys come to our café today!” you shrieked to see boys from the next building walking here and there at the café ahead.

“Hmm?” Sungyeol just gave a look when you suddenly dragged him with you.

“Come on!”

 

You two just arrived when the bell for dinner rang.

“Woahh..seems we have dinner together with the boys!” you nudged Sungyeol who is sitting beside you.

“What do you want to eat?” Finally Sungyeol spoke up. You looked at him in surprised but then just put it aside.

“A-Ahh…” you looked at the menu board. He waited for you patiently.

“T-That one!” you finally pointed and gave him a smile.

“Hmm.” He sounded then walked to the counter to order.

*Woahh…haha, happy to see you like this Seulminnieeee* you smiled to yourself. You just enjoyed your thought about a bit nice change of Sungyeol when then a step stopped in front of you, you looked up to see and there you found,

“O-oppa?” you immediately stood up.

“Meet again.” He grinned ear to ear. Then you looked at his side and there you found Myungsoo guy in straight expression.

“H-Hi.” You greeted nervously as avoiding his eyes.

“Can we sit here?” Quickly your oppa broke the awkwardness between you two.

 “O-Oh ne..I only with my roommate..” you smiled awkwardly then you three sat, with Myungsoo  in front of you and Hoya at his left side.

“H-Have you ordered?” you then asked Myungsoo and your brother politely.

“No. We just bought ramen.” Your oppa smiled.

“Huh? Why just ramen oppa? Mom told you to not eat it often!” you said and he chuckled.

“You know, I just like it.” he shrugged and then Sungyeol came with a tray on his hands.

“Oh, finally!” you shrieked to see the bulgogi, your favorite.

“Come on, sit here Seulmi-ahh..” you noticed Sungyeol didn’t move since he put the tray. You looked up to see him frozen in the shocked way.

“S-Seulmi-ahh…” you called him but he just brought your gaze to that Myungsoo guy. You were so confused and decided to stand up, broke their weird staring.

“O-Ohh…I’m sorry Seulmi, they asked to sit here and I think we just two here, so—“ you explained but he cut you off.

“It’s okay..” he said in calm way and took a seat. You sighed and sat too.

“I’m Lee Howon. Cherim’s brother. But just call me Hoya.” Hoya straight held out his hand. Sungyeol shook it calmly.

“Lee Seulmi.” He answered and then his sight turned to Myungsoo.

“Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo answered.

“S-Seulmi. Lee Seulmi..” You could see they staring and held hand for a bit longer before your oppa clearing his throat to melted the situation.

“Woahhh…what a good time we can have dinner together like this!” he shrieked and brought the chopsticks to his mouth.

“ N-Ne…” you answered. *Why this is so awkward? Weird.* You thought as still threw a glimpse on the two.

“W-Well..” you then spoke up. All eyes on you and you looked at Myungsoo.

“S-So…” you said doubtfully.

“H-How was i-it..?” you asked as rubbing the back of your head, hope he would figure out what you mean.

“It’s okay.” He replied calmly and you smiled at him in relieved.

“Hahaa, she is just like that.” Your brother then joined in.

“Wherever she afraid or startled, she would hug or pull anything nearby. Hahahaa” he said and continued his laugh.

You looked away to threw away your ashamed and bowed once again to Myungsoo.

“So Sorry..” you said shyly and you could see his face changed a bit. Seemed like he held up his laugh.

*Fuhh…maybe he not that scared..* You thought and your mind accidentally back to Seulmi at your side.

When you saw him, he just played with his chopsticks in boredom.

“S-Seulmi…” you mumbled but he refused to look at you.

“Hhhh…” you sighed and decided to continue your eating.

 

“Aahhh…I’m full…” you tapped your tummy and smiled to them in front of you.

“Nahh…I think we have to go back to our room or else the gate will be locked.” Hoya said and got up.

“We’re going. Sleep tight!” he waved you while Myungsoo still didn’t move.

“Oh, are you not going?” you asked him but he just turned to Sungyeol at your side.

“I think I have a friend which has similar face like you.” He smiled to him meaningfully and got up.

You frowned at him and then looked to Sungyeol who sat there in uneasy suddenly.

“But he is a boy..not a girl..” he said again and processed his walks toward your brother.

“Goodnight.” He said as turning to you. You tilted your head in confusing atmosphere.

“Hey…” you turned to Sungyeol who looked down to his plate in concerned expression.

“It’s like…” you sighed in depressed way. “It’s like you guys know each other!” you blurted out when then he looked at you immediately.

“I..I don’t know him.” He hissed at you and in hurry went out from the café.

“Huh?? Yahh! Seulmi-ahh! Wait for me!!”

 


Halooo guysss, duh, I'm so sorry for the long hiatus. So much to do for college stuff and all so, I'm so sorry guys. Maybe I'll update regularly from now on since i'm in the holidays now. I hope you like this one and thank you for subscribing and commenting this story. I'm sorry too if I didn't reply your comments but I will try. So, happy reading ^____________________^