Soccer Practice!

He is a Gay, I’m a Lesbian

Tep. You closed the door behind you and walked ploddingly toward your roommate who already sat on his bed. *Poor girl….* You sighed and then stopped in front of him. You saw his head was bowed down almost to his lap. You bit your bottom lip in doubt and walked to his side slowly. You didn’t know what you were thinking about but one thing that you ended with hugged him warmly.

“Be strong Seulmi-ah…”

 

_ _ _ _ _

The light of sun shone across your face.

“Uh..” you rubbed your eyes and took a look to the clock, it was still 6.10 in the morning. You yawned and about to stretch your arms but then something hit you.

“Oh?” You turned aside to see your roommate was sleeping peacefully. And the moment last night came back to your mind.

 

Flashback

“Be strong Seulmi-ah…” you whispered as hugging him tightly. He didn’t response anything but you felt something wetted your arm.  You looked at him in surprised but he kept his head down. You didn’t expect he would cry and it’s clenched your heart. *Seulmi-ah… I didn’t know what your problem is…but I think it’s too much..* You thought as tears also flew silently to your cheeks. A few minutes later you felt heavy on your shoulder and found he was already asleep. Didn’t want to disturb him, you let him to sleep there until you lost your consciousness and went asleep too.

 

*Why don’t you tell me anything…* your thought then stopped when your hand slowly moved to his face. You insensibly his bangs aside, revealed his angelic face that you didn’t aware before.

“Umm..” he suddenly sounded as opening his eyes. Quickly you held in your hand and got up.

He rubbed his eyes for a while then managed his self to sit.

“Y-You are awake..” you said nervously. *Wait, why am I stuttering like this?!*

“Hmm…” he sounded and went off from the bed and walked passed you to the bathroom.

“Fuhhhh” you fell back on the bed when saw him closed the door. You held your chest to felt the beating.

“…Strange…” you mumbled, tried to breathing properly.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Aren’t you going to wash?” Sungyeol blown out your daydreaming when he saw you still laying down on the bed.

“Oh-Uhh..” quickly you got up and took your washing stuff.

Sungyeol just watched you in flat till you got in the bathroom without a word.

*Tsktsk…girl..*he thought and prepared his own self.

 

_ _ _ _ _

“W-Well…H-How are y-you?” you asked him in sudden, in the way you two headed the class.

“Huh? Me??” Sungyeol turned to you in widen eyes. You nodded slightly, waiting for his answer.

“Hahaaa! Of course fine!” he laughed. *Oh, he is laughing??* You looked at him in surprised.

As if he knew, quickly he back to the normal and cleared his throat awkwardly.

“Don’t tell me, it’s your first time see me laughing.” He stated that made you burst into laughed immediately.

“You..You aware about it…” you spoke between your laughs.

“Lee Seulmi.” He stated as wriggling his eyebrows on you.

“Geeezzzz….” You punched slightly his shoulder in boys style. *He even can do that too?? Hahaaa

I don’t know…but it’s good to see this side of her…* You thought as staring at him deeply.

*Maybe you are not that boring, right Seulmi?*

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“Aren’t you going to wash?” I asked the girl whoever else than my roommate who still laying lazily on the bed.

“Oh-Uhh..” she got up, quickly grabbed her washing things then in rush went in to the bathroom.

Tsk..tsk…girl… Well, don’t say that I didn’t aware about anything last night because I do! It’s not like I have the kind of allergic of girls but hey, I let her hugged me anyways.

Sigh…maybe mom is right. Girls just like that. By the way, thank you so much Cherim-ah…I’m feeling so far than better now..So guys, girls’ hug is working! Hahaa!

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

_ _ _ _ _

2 weeks later…

 

“Have a nice weekend ladies!” Mrs. Park said as the bell that signed the lesson has over rang.

“YAAAYYYYYYY!!!” everyone in the class shrieked.

“So, what are we going to do??” Chorong who sat in front of you instantly turned around. You looked at Sungyeol who even didn’t pay attention to her.

“Well….noerebang??” you guessed.

“Aishhh…too common!” she shook her head.

“Yah! Naeun! What do you think?” you tapped Naeun who sat in front of Sungyeol in uncared way.

“Nail Art? Maybe?” she shrugged her shoulders.

“Gezzzz, I’m not going to do that thing again!” You mumbled and back to face Chorong.

“Oh well,” she then smiled naughty toward you. You just wait for her next sentences patiently.

“It’s summer now and the boys next building have a soccer practice along this week…” she started to giggle. You turned slowly to Sungyeol who also turned to look at Chorong, seemed interested with the topic.

“So…” then your gaze met his. You bet he was blushed!

“HAHAHAAAAA!” You laughed hard to look at his face.

“Aish! Yahhhh!” he protested. You turned calmly immediately but couldn’t stop to giggle.

“It’s the time yow!” you nudged his arm playfully. But he just turned around, hiding his redden face.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“So, what are we going to do??” Chorong suddenly turned around. I just kept on tidying up my desk.

“Well….noerebang??” Cherim replied.

“Aishhh…too common!” Chorong refused.

“Yah! Naeun! What do you think?” Cherim then called Naeun. *Geeezzz that girl so weird! Seems like she has her own world! Tsk..tsk..*

“Nail Art? Maybe?” she shrugged her shoulders.

“Gezzzz, I’m not going to do that thing again!” I heard Cherim mumbled.

“Oh well,” Now Chorong turn to speak up.

“It’s summer now and the boys next building have a soccer practice along this week…” I heard her giggle, wait, it’s not because her giggle. Boys? Soccer Practice?? I turned my sight to her then to Cherim, didn’t expect he would stare back at me.

“HAHAHAAAAA!” she suddenly laughed.

“Aish! Yahhhh!” I protested. *Gezzzz, this girl! Why is she laughing like that??!*

“It’s the time yow!” she nudged my arm.

“Hhhh…” I sighed, quickly turned away from her. Myungsoo, you love soccer, don’t you?

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“Aahhhhhh” you threw your body on the bed.

“So hottttt….” You frowned as trying to ed some buttons.

“YAHYAHYAH!” You heard Sungyeol stepped in, looking at you in uneasy.

“What?” you asked him in innocent way.

“I-If you want to change, t-then go to the bathroom!” he snapped then quickly making his way to the other side, where his bed placed.

“Omo, why so angry? We are girls anyways..”You pouted, keep on ed your shirt.

“Aish! YAHHHH!” he approached you again and in sudden reached for your arms, pulled you to get off from the bed.

“Y-YAHHHH!!” You squalled back as he pushing you inside the bathroom.

“Naahhh, go change!” he said right after slammed the door closed.

“Aishh! Yahhhh!! Seulmi-ahh!!”

 

“Aishh…” you pouted as walking out from bathroom but then your step stopped when saw that Sungyeol guy already standing by the door.

“Back off.” You commanded but he stayed still.

“Rule number one.” He sounded firmly. You looked at him in weird way.

“Change clothes in the bathroom.” he said, you tilted your head in confused.

“Rule two. No skinship.” he continued as throwing his sight on you.

“Omo.” You gulped hard to see those eyes of him.

“Third.” Then he got near to your face.

“Please obedient the rules.” He said almost whispered to your ear then stick the paper on your forehead.

“Oww!” you taken back as holding the paper.

 

RULES IN ROOM 48

 

1. Go change in bathroom.

2. No skinship

3. Just go back to the rule number 1.

 

“Gezzzz” you rolled your eyes as stepping behind him.

“We are girls and you still doing this kind of things??” you questioned him as he back to his laptop.

“Why? Don’t like that? Then go sleep in another room!” he answered in flatly tone ever.

“Tch, Look. I hugged you last time and you just let, then you said no skinship??” you frowned at the paper rule.

“Ow,” he flicked his finger as turning to you.

“I forgot. It’s last time. I promise it won’t happen again.” He gave you a wink then spin around his chair.

You just looked at him in irritated then suddenly he turned to you again.

“By the way, thanks for that night.” He smirked evily toward you then back to his laptop.

“Ggrrrr!” you gritted your teeth to him and just stomped away.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Jogeumssig neoui ibsure bubibuu! Neoneun nae jeonbu bubibuu!”  you sang along the time you washed.

“Aish! Yahhh! Pallii-ahh!” you heard Sungyeol banging on the door.

“Aish! Iyeeee!” you replied unwillingly then continued to sing. *What to be hurry…*

“The practice will be start in 30 minutes!” he shouted again, made you immediately chuckled to yourself of his impatience.

“Aigoo, is this girl already fall for someone of the boys next building?” you asked yourself and in sudden Sungyeol’s figure popped in your mind.

“I think she is too boyish to get one..” you then mumbled in straight face,

“Yah!! One minute more or I break the door!” he shouted even louder.

“Tch! Try if you can!”

 


hey guys, i'm sorryy :(( it's too late, but i'm update now, hope you like this one! Enjoyyy :)))

btw, thanks so much for subscribing! ^_________^