I didn't leave first

You and I

 

Bom’s POV

After telling Wooyoung, we both went to class. We both sat down and talked until the bell rang. Everyone was in their seats except for three people. Speaking of the devil, Sung Min, Dara, and Ji Hye came in the classroom. Walking past my seat, Sung Min flipped her hair at me, Dara gave me an evil look, and Ji Hye gave me an apologetic look. I didn’t care for Sung Min and Dara. It wasn’t my fault. 

During dance class, we needed a partner. Wooyoung wasn’t in my class but Ji Hye was. We were gladly partners. I considered Ji Hye a friend. She was just in the wrong crowd. She sometimes talks to me when Sung Min and Dara weren’t around. I always ask her this question.

“Why do you hang out with them again?”

“I told you this already. We have known each other since kindergarten. We just hung out like sisters and became close. They just don’t know when to grow up,” Ji Hye said.

We both laugh. She knows I understand her situation and I do. I feel bad for Ji Hye. She deserves better.

“Do you think the rumor is true?” I ask wondering her opinion.

“The times that I have known you so far, I don’t think so. Is it?”

“Aniyo,” I said laughing at her. 

---

I sat down in the cafeteria waiting for Wooyoung. Someone sat next to me.

“Wooyoung!” I said without looking. Once I looked up, I made a mistake. 

“Annyeong,” Taeyang said while laughing at me.

“I thought you were Wooyoung,” I said disappointed. 

“Wooyoung told me to tell you that he had to stay to help Mr. Yin,” Taeyang said. 

“Oh.”

Why does Wooyoung have to be such a great helper?

“Are you sure we haven’t met before?”

I didn’t know if I should tell him or not. What if I do, will something happen? I’ll just keep it a mystery for him.

“We did, last time during lunch,” I said.

He laughs. When I went to class, Sung Min and Dara stared at me. I forgot. They must’ve been watching me and Taeyang talk during lunch. Oops. 

 

“I meant before that. I swear I recognize you from somewhere else,” he said.

“I think you’re mistaken. Wayo? Do I look like someone?”

“Well, the girl I met looked just like you. She looked very professional. I didn’t have time to introduce myself to her. I just wanted to say hi, that’s all,” Taeyang said too easily. 

I wasn’t sure what to say. I was confused. Lucky enough, the bell saved me. 

“Well, thanks for talking to me,” he said. 

I smile. While he was walking away, I said to him, “Ya!” He turned around. 

“I didn’t leave first,” I told him. 

He smiled and walked away.

He should just let it go. He should just forget about seeing me. Because of that, he’s talking to me more and more. Should I tell him? I’ll just wait until he’s confident about his answer of who I am.

 

 

 

Here's another one. Thanks.