당연하지 (Of Course)

당연하지 (Of Course)

 

“In English, of course”

 

“In Chinese, Dang ran le”

 

“In Thai, Ne non”

 

“The most awaited game for the night, Danghyunaji” the MC of the show Yoo Jaesuk started feeling ecstatic for game they’ve all been awaited to play the whole time.

 

Everybody clapped real hard excited as well to how the game is going to be, the PD’s were a little sceptical about adding the game to the show since the generations of idols around are not as close as the ones back when the game was played in X Man where everyone knows everyone, with the exception of YG idols almost every group are close with each other and this is what they’re worried about but much to their surprise everyone was closer than they thought.

 

“We have Song Team and Kim Team, beauty team and strength team” he introduced the two teams and that got approval and disagreement on each side.

 

The Kim team’s captain which is no other than Kim Jongkook couldn’t get any happier with the acknowledgement of his strength while his team mates doesn’t agree quite well with it, on the other hand Song team’s captain Song Jihyo along with her team members all rejoiced with that.

 

“Oppa what does that make us then?” Yuri asked stepping forward and putting both arms on her hips showing the obvious sign of dislike.

 

“Ani, that’s not what I meant” Jaesuk waved his hands extensively in front of him trying to calm down the girls who are staring at him heavily. “I’m just saying that because of your captains! Kim Jongkook, spart-kook, Song Jihyo … ummm… Ace-Jihyo” realizing what he said wasn’t what he wanted to say coz he couldn’t think of something else the national MC hurriedly tried to get the game started.

 

“Kim team” he gestured to Jongkook who’s looking at who’s going to play first.

 

“For the first 도전 (challenge) Yoon Doojoon” the idol stepped out the line with fierce in his eyes walking with swag to the middle of the set and waiting for the other to come.

 

 

“Song team” the MC then turned to the other team.

 

“Oh, ah 미인 (beautiful) dancer, Miss A Min” this time the idol danced her way to face Doojoon popping every bone she has showing a powerful but kkab dance earning her an applause from everyone.

 

 

시작 (start)” with that the two stared at each other seriously.

 

 

A good game is expected from the two since they know a lot about the other, being a trainee under the same company ought to bring people closer. Wanting to have that gentleman image Doojoon let Min go first.

 

“You secretly enjoyed the kiss scene with Gain unnie right?” she started off with strong getting all attention on the two, Jokwon who is on the same team as Doojoon walked closer to his side waiting for the answer to come.

 

“Ani, it’s not like that” he tried to shake it off by saying that but they all just grinned enjoying his helpless expression coz of that dark aura increasing by his side in the name of Kwon.

 

“Doojoon-ssi you need to say 당연하or you’ll lose” having to see the same situation again Jaesuk was jumping in joy waiting for the idol to fall in his trap.

 

당연하” the Beast leader innocently followed what he said and then …

 

“See you did enjoy the kiss” the MC proclaimed and that got him shaking his head desperately saying no to that.

 

“Yah! (you), you have athlete’s foot from all that dancing” hoping to shake the girl even a little Doojoon excitedly responded back but much to his dismay she wasn’t shaken a little bit.

 

당연하” her face didn’t change even a little bit.

 

“Oppa-ga, after Kwon oppa’s marriage ended you’ve been doing everything to date Gain unnie right?” again with a much stronger attack the girl managed to almost stop his breathing.

 

“Min 승리(victory)” Jaesuk said laughing at Doojoon’s face while talking to Kwon.

 

All this time while the game was going on there was a bunch of idols playing childishly right behind everybody else, getting along with each other perfectly fine. What’s surprising with it though is the closeness the staff first seen, they never thought Dara and Bom of 2ne1 would be friends with Jessica and Tiffany of SNSD or with the boys of Superjunior.

 

Anyways on the side Dara and Khun were playing muk-chi-ba(another version of RPS) at the time Dara won and the punishment was a flick in the head, Dara did it a little harder than before and that got the guy bent down patting his forehead to relieve of the pain, he groaned a loudly and that got everybody’s attention.

 

잠깐만요(wait a minute), 저기요 (the 2 of you over there), 뭐하는야 (what are you doing)?” Jongkook asked pointing at Dara and Khun who’s still on it.

 

“Nuna hit’s hard” Khun groaned still have his hand on his forehead while Dara is just laughing her off.

“They’re just going all the way” Jaejoong who’s standing right beside Sparta-kook said out and hearing that Dara stopped laughing and just glared at him.

 

조용히해(be quiet)” she said and gestured for everyone to go on with the game.

 

The game was a tie since the previous one with Yuri and Jessica, Yuri won and at the moment the two captains were thinking of who to play next and catching each other’s eyes at the last second sending messages through that they’ve decided on who to bring out.

 

“Oh! Yoon Eunhye-ssi” Jaesuk childishly trying to freak out Jongkook said out of nowhere and hearing that Jongkook turned almost in an instant looking for that person.

 

“Ah! Hyung, 그만해 (stop that)” he whined stomping his feet with aegyo.

 

“Ommmooo~~~!” everybody cringed away at it.

 

“Mianhaeyo” he said and gestured them to go on.

 

“When talking about strength someone that comes in mind is a yeongwung (hero) and that’s not other than Kim Jaejoong” Jongkook hi5d everybody in his team feeling good with his good words, it seems like after hearing Eunhye’s name he turned might brighter than before.

 

“If you’re talking about someone who has the utmost beauty that would be a vampire, a human preservative and who else has a face that only gets younger at the time passes by … Sandara Park” Jihyo folded her arms satisfied with her introduction of the girl.

 

“Aigoo, just a while ago Dara told Jaejoong to be quiet will a love line form between this two or would be war!” the MC Yoo stated getting excited to how this round is going to go and along with him almost everybody stood straight and watched the round to started.

 

우리 (our) Dara nuna, she’s been doing well lately … dramas, movies, CFs, 2ne1 too and I want to congratulate her with that. 추가해요 (congratulations) nuna” Jaejoong started off nicely giving that feeling of a calm wind before the storm.

 

Dara can see what’s coming clearly and decided to play along with him, she smiled sweetly back at him and that got him blushing a little but turned away to try and hide it. Of course some of their friends now the likeness they have towards each other but are just a little too shy to tell each other about it coz most of the time their relationship is Love-Friendship-Hate.

 

당연하지 Mmm.. Uri Jaejoong-ie too has been doing well with his dramas, movies, CFs and of course JYJ, so I want to congratulate you to, 추가해요” pretty much saying the same thing the audience/guests oohed at them.

 

 

“What is this? Why do the two of you have the same thing?” Jaesuk asked suspicious of the two but it was more like trying to make the two shy.

 

“They all have the same thing so they can see each other more often” Bom said out of nowhere and that got everybody agreeing to that.

 

아니에요they both opposed at the same time making some kind of sweet melody with their voices.

 

당연하지 Nuna, are you sure you’re older than me? You should go back home and study” and the real game started.

 

Dara puffed her cheeks obviously taken aback to what he said and the smile of a victor crawled to Jae’s lips watching the girl hardly cope up back again.

 

당연하지 You like me right?” she said back, that didn’t just surprise Jaejoong who’s thinking he’s busted over that but also their friends who also thinks she finally figured out but with her biting the side of her lips hardly they thought otherwise.

 

Jaejoong kept blinking his eyes still couldn’t believe he just heard that, at that time his heart started pounding real hard but seeing his friend’s expression changed to another he frowned a little at that, disappointed for some reason.

당연하지 I don’t prefer nunas you know that right!” he said but deep inside he was screaming YES I LIKE YOU.

 

Dara on the other hand only smiled as if answering a question in her head that always wanted to be answered and that was if there would be a chance him and her would be together and the answer to that is no.

 

당연하지 They say age is just a number, if Hwangbo unnie and Hyunjoongie became a couple why can’t we be? If I say I like you would you like me too?” she said with full of confidence thinking this might be the only way she could tell him this words.

 

Everybody was a bit surprised that Dara is bold with her words not caring at all about the scandals or issues the game would bring up.

 

당연하지 True that age is just a number but what I said is still true that I don’t prefer nunas however you’re an exception. Even though I don’t like spring I like the flowers, even though I don’t like summer I like the rain, even though I don’t like autumn I like the falling leaves, even though  I don’t like winter I like the falling snow, even though I don’t like nunas, I like you” he said not losing the sincerity in his eyes.

 

“Aigooo” the guests even the staff’s hands curled with tingling feeling coming all over them coz of that cheesy line.

 

Dara blushed a little after hearing that but although what he said was some kind of a sign she still didn’t let that get to her and just accept the fact that there is no chance.

 

당연하지 Do you know what I’m doing right now?” she asked, everyone had calmed down now and intently watched the now forming love line between the two.

 

“It seems like this two are forming a love line instead of arguing now” Jaesuk clapped his hand loudly making the two captains jump, unfortunately the two didn’t laugh at that and turned to bully the MC.

 

"몰라요 (I don’t know)” Jaejoong responded dumbfounded to what’s going to happened next.

 

“You don’t know what I’m doing? I’m thinking about you” Dara said smiling cheesily.

 

The audience just cringed away not making any noises and continued watching.

 

당연하! Why must you take everything away?”

 

“Take what?” this time it was Dara who doesn’t know what’s going to happen next.

 

“You should leave some for me … MY heart” he answered even putting his hands over his chest, by his heart.

 

“Whoooo!” Dara cooed rubbing her forearm from the goose bump that formed.

 

당연하지 Joongie-yah, do you know what’s the color of Jaesuk oppa’s shirt?” she asked using a mushy line again.

 

바란색이요(blue)” he said looking at it again trying to find out what’ going to happen next.

 

“Really? Since I met you … other than you the rest of the world is black and white to me” that line was strong enough to get the idols to scurry around scrunching their hands and muttering stuff coz of how mushy it sounded.

 

They were astounded to see the shy Dara using the cheesy card against Jaejoong, the whole scene just makes them think if they actually really like each other and if by chance they could be a couple.

 

당연하” Jaejoong was just astounded to how the whole game was turning out. He can’t put it in words how happy he is right now even though it was just a game he’s feeling it all the same if it was real. But behind that happiness is the truth that it is JUST a game and nothing more.

 

Dara on the side was impressed to how she’s acting with him, it’s possible the feeling of love that’s letting the two act that race with each other.

 

“Do you know everything I’ve said was all coming from the heart and if I have the chance I would like to ask you out in a date” without even realising it the audience have come to a complete silence and only his voice swam through that, his heart beat getting louder and louder seemed to be heard through the mic attached to him.

 

“Omo! I think it’s all real now” all the idols were piled up in between where the MC was leaning over to hear everything they have to say. Dara was freaking out already, thoughts are filling up in her head questions if her feelings are just being played right now or he’s actually serious and because of that she doesn’t know if she let it all out even if it’ll just be taken as a part of the game.

 

“YAH JUST GO OUT ALREADY!” someone yelled over by the back and everyone was nodding at that even the staff.

 

당연하지 Ummm….” she started looking down at her hands blushing obviously to what he just said. “If I go out in a date with you does that secure a second date?” she smiled sweetly at him earning the two a loud shout from everybody.

 

“aackkkk” MC Yoo was now curled up in the floor like a ball with all fingers in both hands and toes curling from the cheesiness coming from the two even the two captains were jumping in what seems like joy.

 

당연하… Nuna can you give me your hand?” he asked and the girl just followed.

 

This time instead of the idols and the mc leaning ahead to see what happens next it was all the camera men stepping closer to them, it looked like they were zooming in but they’re actually moving closer. One didn’t see the cord in front of him and end up tripping over.

 

Back to the hand, Dara held out her right hand and not taking her eyes off him. Jaejoong stepped forward and stood beside her, his left hand moved up above hers and spreading his fingers taking that Dara did the same with her fingers and just like slow motion his hand came down fitting it perfectly with hers. After that long second their hands were linked and came down to their side but both heads were not looking at each other then he said.

 

“Until we get to our date can I hold your hands until the show ends” he was blushing as hell while he said that and you can just imagine how red Dara was when she heard that.

 

“Yah! When is this going to end?” Khun asked stepping out of the group, he already had his fill of mushiness for the day and can’t take it no longer.

 

당연하지 If you let me win I’ll let you hold my hand the whole time” Dara said chuckling after the Thai prince exploded.

 

Jaejoong taking that as a yes didn’t say anything.

 

“Dara 승리!” MC Yoo claimed trying to get Sparta Kook and Mong Jihyo off his back.

 

The two moved to the back of everyone and actually held hands the whole time, they were teased and all about that but still didn’t let go and just looked the other way blushing. They didn’t say anything at all to each other since the hard beating in their chest was almost more than they can take and speaking to each other would just be a full blow out.

 

“Nuna I really like you” he whispered with head down making sure it was just the two of them hearing that.

 

Dara turned to the side facing him with a sweet smile on her face, her hair falling straight to the side of her face making her looking a lot prettier. Feeling the eyes on him Jaejoong carefully looked at her smiling as he saw her smiling. She still didn’t say anything back to that but then he leaned closer kissing him in the cheeks.

 

“You like me too?” he asked confused but smiling like a fool.

 

Again Dara turned to him. “Meh-rong~~~” she stuck her tongue out playfully and chuckled. “Eeeiii!” he chuckled too. He stood up still not letting their hands separate, he moved a step on the small stairs they were sitting up carefully sitting down and wrapping his arms around her. Dara leaned back and rested her head on him.

 

“CUT! THAT'S IT EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK! THE COUPLE AT THE BACK CAN GO ON THEIR DATE NOW!” the PD said over the bullhorn and everybody turned around to see the sight that has been going on behind them.