Chapter 2: XD

Child Of The Devil

Hey guys!!! *Q* Here is Chapter 2!!! And yeah, I know it’s not Yongguk’s birthday yet but I won’t be able to go on my laptop on the 31st so I’m posting this today. :) Also, I decided to make the spin-off one-shot this chapter for Yongguk’s birthday. I’ll write an actual spin-off chapter later when I feel like it :) anyway, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==================================================
==================================================

A week had passed since I’d met Zelo, yet he still hadn’t learnt the basics of being a human. It was my birthday and I didn’t expect any presents so I was incredibly surprised when I arrived home from my part-time job at the grocery store down the road and saw Zelo waiting for me with a cake in front of him on the dining table.
“Yongguk hyung!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” he yelled, running towards me and hugging me. “I can’t believe you’re 22 already hyung~!!!”
“Aw~ thank you~ you’re so cute Zelo~ Hehe.” I replied, hugging him back. “Now, let’s go eat cake arraseo?”
He nodded in response.
{Zelo’s POV}
What should I do? Should I confess to Yongguk hyung today? Or would he reject me? I thought to myself.

(TIME SKIP: THAT NIGHT)

“Yongguk hyung…” I started off slowly, “I h-have something to tell you…”
“What is it Zelo-ah?” he asked.
“I-I have a confession to make… Hyung… I love you, I’ve loved you since the night I first met you and you agreed to help me… I know you don’t love me back bu-“
I was interrupted by the feeling of his lips on mine.
“Zelo, I love you too~ You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for you to tell me you love me too~” he whispered to me and kissed me again. I’m pretty sure my smile that night was wider than my actual face. He smiled at me once more and tucked me into his bed, then he slid in next to me and held me while I slept. My tail lengthening and wrapping around our waists. That night, I only dreamt of Yongguk and I~

==================================================
==================================================

There it is people, Yongguk oppa’s birthday one-shot chapter. I’m sorry it’s really short but I only wrote it just then and I’m in the middle of maths class right now so yeah. Comment please :)
WARRIOR~!!! Lol, right now I’m listening to B.A.P Warrior Chipmunk Version and it’s HILARIOUS hearing Yongguk’s voice high XD Anyway, please comment!!! I’m having a crappy day today. *cue thunder and lightning* (No not MBLAQ’s Thunder XD) your comments make my day :) *cue sunshine, lollipops and rainbows and unicorns and etc.* LOL!!! Anyway, yeah :)

<|>TT<|>