Chapter 1: Finding the Devil child...

Child Of The Devil

If I get at least 3 or 4 subscribers before the 29th I might write a special spin-off oneshot for Yongguk oppa's birthday :) anyway, ENJOY!!!

========================================================================
========================================================================

The sound of an explosion woke me up. It was midnight on the morning of March 24th, a week before what was to be my 22nd birthday. My name is Bang Yongguk; I live by myself in the house my parents left to me in their will. They were murdered, but that’s a different story. I sat up in bed and looked out the window at the backyard. I couldn’t see anything except smoke and fog which worried me. I quickly got up and walked to the door to the backyard and put my shoes on. I was only wearing my pyjama pants but I didn’t care. Slowly and cautiously I tip-toed outside to investigate. Then, I saw a strange object through all the fog and smoke. I crept closer and all of a sudden, the air cleared. I froze when I realised what I was staring at in my backyard at midnight… A child was there, lying in a huge dent in the ground… he had obviously fallen from the sky but… that didn’t matter… he wasn’t just a child…
He was a child of the Devil…

“Oh my god.” I whispered

I looked closer and tried to convince myself it was just a dream but my eyes deceived me. The boy had red horns and even the pointed red tail. Which meant he wasn’t a youngster; he was probably a teenager in Devil years. Which explained why he didn’t have bat wings yet. But still, I was shocked. There were stories of children of the Devil crash-landing in people’s gardens but I never believed what I heard. I believed in the Devil though, everyone in the town did. All of us had seen him before with our own eyes too. Every New Year’s Day he visited and wished us a ‘happy new year’ when really, as long as he’s the ruler of the town every year would be miserable. But now, a real Devil child had landed, in my backyard. He was curled up, mumbling things occasionally and drooling a LOT. I could see a puddle of drool forming on the ground in the 3 minutes he’d been here. He rolled over onto his back and his tail immediately twisted so he wouldn’t end up sleeping on it. It was then that I realise how surprisingly cute he was. Then, he opened his eyes and stared at me.
For a split second there, I thought he’d fall asleep again but he just stood up and smiled at me.
“Annyonghaseyo~ Zelo imnida~” he giggled.
“I’m Bang Yongguk, nice to meet you, I think.”
He giggled again and smiled. His eyes were electric blue, his hair was curled and it really looked like ramen.
“I’ve been sent here to find out more about Earthians,” he said, “will you help me please Yongguk hyung?”
I sighed, “Sure.”
“Yay!!!” he ran up to me and hugged me. Then, he proceeded to fall asleep and drool like a faucet on me.

[The Next Day]
{Zelo’s POV}

I opened eyes and immediately closed them again, the sun was too bright and I wasn’t used to light. In the underworld we only had darkness and really, really dim lights. I could sense the body of someone alive next to me, which was odd. Then, I remembered that I’d been sent to Earth to learn more about Earthians. Or “Humans” they seemed to call themselves.
“Gukkie hyung~” I sang softly in his ear, “wake up~ I’m hungry~”
“Huh? What? Ugh. It’s 6AM Zelo. How can you be hungry?” he groaned, making me giggle again.
“Hyung~ pretty please~?”
“NO! Give me 2 more hours. Then I’ll make breakfast arraseo?”
“Alright hyung.” I giggled again and snuggled closer to him, burying my face into his arm.
“OW!!!” he yelled suddenly and sat up. ‘Oops, I forgot about my horns.’ I thought silently to myself.
“Sorry hyung~ Can we sleep now?” I whimpered, giving him my puppy eyes and pouting.
“Sure Zelo-ah. Wake me up later okay?”
“Okay Gukkie hyung~” I replied and snuggled up to him once more and fell asleep, I dreamt about my home in the Underworld and how proud my mother would’ve been if she’d still been alive. Then I cried myself asleep.

====================================================================================================
OMG I HAVE SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs* I love you guys~ here is the first chapter :) *O* Hope it’s what you kinda expected :) ^_^ You guys are awesome :) Comment about what you want the next chapter to be about~ Do you want a Zelo flashback about his mum and his past?

Anyway…COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

<|>TT<|>