Me???

I never thought it'd be you ~ [ON HIATUS]

I smiled back in agreement. Call it telepathy but somehow that grin on Yongguk's face, I knew what he was thinking of. 

"YA! Hazel here can't understand us much so our body language is what she understands the most .... and Himchan STOP THAT!" 

"Oww! Damn!" Himchan fell with a loud thud. Himchan was about to put his arms on my shoulders with his legs crossed, his left over his right, when he was obviously startled when Yongguk called out for him. Poor boy! Even I didn't see it coming ~ ><

I turned to see Himchan on the floor and he immediately shifted his position into his something like this ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't help but giggle at him. Yongguk came over and led me to their table, somewhere hidden in the cafe away from the fans. I wanted to help Himchan up but I could see Zelo walking over to his hyung.

"Hyung..." Zelo said with his arm streched.

'Cht ~" Himchan smacked his hand away and cough slightly and smoothened his clothes. Putting his hands in his pockets he walked oveer to the table.

Zelo stuck out his tongue to Himchan and pretended to punch him while Himchan was backfacing him. "Aishh ~ that hyung!"

At the table, Yongguk sat beside me. Beside him was Zelo, Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae followed by Himchan.

Before I could say anything, B.A.P's manager came to talk to them.

"Guys, we're sorry to say the manager in charge for you here is currently unavailable. He had an emergency family matter to attend to. We have yet to sort this out. In the mean time ... who's that?" The manager raised his eyebrows at me. I gave a shy nod and hid behind Yongguk. 

"Oh ... um fan but its ok. She's cool. I approached her." 

"Oh ok. I'll get back to you guys later. Worse comes to worse we'll have to return to Korea."

The manager walked away. Though my korean was limited I had a full understanding of the situation. I frowned abit knowing that this was not the way I had hoped it to be. Yongguk turned to see my expression. I lifted my head to see his face. I pouted my lips unconsciously.

"Hyung, how? We need a manager here if not..." Youngjae said.

"I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!!!" Zelo cried out loud. I laughed a little at his explosion of cuteness

Jongup nodded along with Zelo and they both gave Yongguk pitiful faces.

"Baby... u... be our manager? Himchan asked while giving me his signature smile. Youngjae smacked his back.

"Me?" I asked with a dazed look. *me??? Manage 6 boys???* I looked at Yongguk, hoping that he'll save me from this situation. Yongguk gave me a nod.

"YA, she's probably wondering why its her..." Youngguk replied.

"HYUNG! Don't call her BABY!" Youngjae retorted.

Daehyun gave Youngjae a nudge... "That's our fans names rmbr?"

"Because ... u beautiful and... we want to see... singapore!" Himchan waved his hands around to signify the Singapore.

Yongguk and I were holding our laughters. Youngjae had his face covered with his hands. Daehyun was hiding behind Youngjae. Jongup and Zelo both had their mouths open. 

I looked at Yongguk who in turn laughed out loud. I could not hold it in any longer.

"OK! I'll be your manager but Himchan oppa, no more english for you ><" I said aloud earning gasp and awed expression from all the members sans Yongguk.

"Hehe, Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Hazel. I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier but though my korean is limited I can carry out a conversation." I introduced myself with a deep bow. "So its ok Himchan oppa. But thank u for trying!" I looked at himchan with eye smiles hoping for me to forgive him.

As if to save me, the manager once again came in. 

"Sorry guys but you have no manager..."

"I'm here ^^" I shot up and bowed "Annyeonghasaeyo!"

Yongguk stood up and explained to the manager the situation. Biting my lips, I looked for any signs of an ok sign. Slowly approaching me, the manager called me to one corner. A few minutes passed and I was back with the boys.

"Alright, Hazel will manage you guys here."

"ASSA!!!" Himchan shouted. I gave a shy smile. Was this really happening? Nothing could destroy this moment. One week... Alot of things can happen in one week...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOTS!!! Things are finally kicking in! Hahah ~ oh just incase anyone is confuse, Blue words means whoever that person may be is speaking in Korean. Basically this chap is to just show how you were introduced to B.A.P members. But if anyone is confused do ask in the comments. AND COMMENTS PLEASE... I need to know if its good ~~~ or not... should i stop??? T.T