Last Summer Together.......

Time Machine

authors POV-

So now donghae and yoona are away from each other. Yoona was in pain due to cancer and was frequently coughing blood. She was wailing and crying

and waiting for donghae to come back and see her. Her cancer is incurable thus she has little time to live on earth. She wanted to see donghae as soon as 

possible but if only time could pass by fast.  On the other hand, donghae is living in Tokyo,Japan. He is also missing her so much!! He everyday worries

about yoona wondering if she is alright there. They both are waiting for summer holidays to come so that they could meet each other very soon. 

Just like that, 6 months passed away.....it was about to be summer holidays. Only after 1 more month would be the long-awaited summer vacation!!

 

donghae's POV-

*sigh* what should i do? These all months that have passed were so long!!!!! but....but...but..after 1 month it will be...........................................

SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally i will get to meet yoona!!!! my beloved yoona......!!!!!!! hope she is doing well there!!!   im a bit worried about her...

but then yoona must be also waiting for me right!!?!!!!! after all we have mutual feelings, dont we??? kekekekekeke!!!!!!

cant wait to see her!! i just have to endure this one month right?? oh well i better go to sleep!!!

Yoona dear, I am coming soon to meet you!!! :D

 

yoona's POV-

*cough* *cough* *cough* urghhhh....!!!!   why is this happening to me???? why am i suffering????? WHY??????? 

 did i do anything bad to u god?? why r u making me like this...................i still have lots of questions u know........nevermind. The only good thing which is

about to happen is that summer holidays are soon coming!!!!!! ONLY 1 MORE MONTH LEFT!!!! then then then..................

DONGHAE........!!!!!!!!! I will get to meet Donghae!!!!!!!!  I sure hope that i will be alive that time even though i dont have much time left but i still want this

opportunity to meet donghae!!  if only a miracle could happen.....  anyways Donghae who i miss so muchhhh will be coming soon to meet me, wont he??

Yes!!!!! and then i will tell him.....tell him..about my...cancer. 

 

authors POV-

Now that the 1 month had passed, Donghae quickly booked a flight ticket and left for Seoul,South Korea!!! He was impatient and wanted to meet yoona as 

soon as possible!!! Meanwhile on the other side, Yoona was still in pain and her condition became worse. She had no choice but to endure the pain until

she met her beloved Donghae! She was also excited to see him!

 

(donghae now landed at Seoul. He immediately dialed Yoona's number and asked her where she was)

"Yoona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HERE!!! I, Donghae am in Seoul!!!!!!!!!! I missed u sooooo much!!!!!! where are you???" 

 

"Donghae!!!!! You are here??? HOORAY!!!!!  i have been dying to meet you too....!!!! I missed u so much!!! uhmm....i am...in umm......Sunhwa hospital." 

 

"you are in a hospital?? why?? you are a healthy person right??? wait i will be coming there in a jiffy!!!" he said and cut the call.
 

somehow yoona was excited and at the same time a little worried too but she couldnt help it.

(Donghae rushed towards the hospital while Yoona dressed up properly. Soon donghae entered the hospital and asked yoona's room number and 

 

searched for it and at last found it. When he opened the door he found....)

 

"Yoona!!!!!! what happened to you???  why are you lying on the floor and why is there blood?????? WAIT DOCTOR!!!!! EMERGENCY!!! COME HERE!!!" 

donghae shouted.  

"Calm down young man. I will check her up. but don't you know it? don't you know she has cancer? anyways let me check her up so please wait

outside" the doctor said.

(Donghae went outside and sat there and was stunned and in complete shock.)

"C-c-cannnncer...........? Yoona has cancer.....??? she has?????? OMG!!! WHAT!!!!?!!?!!!?!!?!?!!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!?????!!!?!?!  i dont believe it!!!! she didnt 

tell me that!!!!!!! you gotta be kidding me!!! i will ask her!!!! " he said as tears were dripping.

After the doctor had checked her up, he dashed towards her room to ask her.

"hey donghae!!! i am sorry for what happened right now. but ummmm I really missed you so muchhhh!!!!!! you have quite changed!!! 

I love you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so how have you been??? Tokyo must have been fun!!! so are we planning to go somewhere to hang out???" 

Yoona said cheerfully while a bit sorrow was still showing up in her eyes.

But donghae remained silent for a few seconds and then he suddenly spoke up.

"Yoona!! I have too missed you so much and i do love you sooooo much tooo!!!!!! I cant believe you are right in front of my eyes!!!! i wanna hug you!!!"

donghae said.

Then he hugged her gently and then whispered in her ears, "Yoona, why didn't you tell me about your cancer?" And then released her and his question 

was followed by his own tears dripping. Yoona began to cry too.

"Donghae i am really sorry...really sorry!!! i just couldnt tell you about this since i thought you might worry about me the whole time!! i really love you so much 

so i couldnt bring myself to tell you..!!! i am sorry!! and so i dont have much time to live... so lets make this summer holidays memorable and beautiful. And

then at last after i die, you wil have to....move....on...dear." she said while crying hard.

 

".......Yoona.....I promise i will make these memories remarkable and wonderful!!!!!  and please dont say you will die!! i am right by your side so plea...se.. 

don..ttt ok...?? Move on?? i wont be able to because my heart only belongs to one girl and that special one is YOU!!! 

but lets not waste our time and go outside and hang out ok?????" He said.

 

"I  love you so much...that its sometimes painful.. yeahh i guess lets not waste time!! lets go somewhere, shall we then?" she said.
 

(They went outside to the garden and set up a picnic over there! the sun was not shining so brightly so it was good for them.)
 

"Donghae this is so much fun!!!! like having a picnic with anything to eat!! burgers, sandwiches, sodas, ice-creams, chips and all!!!!!! 

lets play something also!!!!" yoona said cheerfully!


"hehe of course as it was organised by me!!!! hmmm......lets play catch me if you can!!! well you have to run and i will have to catch you ok??" he said.

"OK!! so then here i go! 1,2,3 goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said while running away from donghae.

(Donghae ran towards yoona to catch her. They both were laughing while playing the game after a delicious meal. Yoona was then caught by Donghae
and then he hugged her and laughed with her. They both were enjoying and playing until it was quite dark. Yoona suggested to go back to the hospital
and the both went back after a wonderful time together)

"ahhhh!!!!! what a lovely day it was!!!! i thoroughly enjoyed it with you...uhmmm Oppa...!!" Yoona said.

" Me too!!!! did u just say oppa?? i was waiting for this day!!!!!! yippe!!!! my victory!! " he said while smiling.

After that suddenly again Yoona began coughing blood and this time it was a serious one! She was in pain even worse than before!!

Donghae quickly called the doctor and after the doctor had checked her, he said that...

"I am really sorry but this time...this time she is not going to survive and live anymore...I am truly sorry we couldnt do anything. Once she sleeps, that would 

 mean, death. So you have little time with her to spend." doctor said and left.

"So now....the...time..has..finally come..hasn't it..?" Yoona suddenly said who was lying in the bed.

"Yoona....! Noo...!! please pleaase dont say that!!!!! I cant live without you....a-anndd u u knnow thhhat right?" donghae said while stuttering and crying.

"Donghae..i will die any minute and thats for sure. But please promise me that you will never ever forget about me and happily move on in your life?
I really love you and thats why i dont want you to suffer because of me! please after i die, move on ok? " yoona said as she crying but with a smile.

"Yoona....nooo...please...God please let her live!!! I WILL NEVER EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE FORGET ABOUT YOU!!!!! so you too ok?? if its for you my love
I will try to move on....try...to mo..ve....onn....PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH EVER SINCE CHILDHOOD!!!!PPPPLLLEASSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said while crying really hard!

Yoona then smiled with tears dripping by. She was about to close her eyes when Donghae suddenly kissed her. 

"Yoona...this will be our last kiss right? i hope you would never erase me from your heart and die peacefully.....remember im always there.." 
 he said while smiling.

Yoona nodded and with tears she said, "Donghae, i will miss you! If only I had a time machine then I would have gone back to the past and somehow
managed to cure this cancer but its impossible right..but I love.....you....so....mu..chh....." And with that she closed her eyes and that was the end of her life.

"Yoonaaaa!!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!" Donghae really cried and cried untill his eyes were swollen up but he knew, Yoona would not come back.

---

After that, all the family members of Yoona including Donghae and his mom attended the funeral of Yoona. Most of them cried including donghae's mom but Donghae didn't. Instead he went up to her grave.

" Yoona, I won't cry because I love you and I know you dont want to see me cry. I will smile and live my life only for you, my dear. You are the bestest thing
that has ever happened in my life and no one will ever replace your place. Sorry but I won't move on.
Thanks. Thanks for everything." Donghae said while smiling gently and putting the flowers at his beloved Yoona's grave.

But there was still sadness and sorrow lying somewhere in his heart and he would constantly think that would there be any change if he had a 

 Time Machine? 






 

 


AND NOW SO FINALLY THIS TRAGIC STORY ENDS!~  sorry for the wait everyone :) 

I hope you all enjoyed reading this. I hope you would have also cried haha~  but then which was your favourite part of this story? i wanna know! 

Comment down! this story is now completed :')  this was basically a one-shot!!! 
Actually i too cried lol! Well then hope you all think this story was good and beautiful(?) !!!! ^^
Subscribe to me because i may write new stories too ^^
Bye!~ :D