Separation time......

Time Machine

"Donghae!! wake up! its morning already and Yoona has come to play with you!!" Donghae's mother said.

Donghae POV-
"What? why is Yoona here again? seriously she is an early bird but not me. Can't she jut let me sleep in peace!" I said as i was yawning.

"I can hear you" Yoona said suddenly coming out of nowhere and into my bed.

"Do you always need to come early in the morning Yoona? or is it just to torture me?" I said.

"Stop being a lazy person! We both are like any other 14 year old who need to wake up early in the morning and be active so we need to play!" Yoona said as she was trying to get me out of the bed. 

"Let me remind you that I am 1 year older than you! I am 15 not 14! And you should call me Oppa!" I said.

"How does 1 year gap matter? Its no big deal." She said.

"Urghhh...nevermind. So what are we gonna do today? Besides collecting bugs, hunting rabbits and chasing squirrels that we have already done, what new but strange thing are we gonna do today as well?" I said mockingly.

"Hmmm....... let me think....OK! today lets go to the river nearby and......" She said.

"Please dont tell me that she's thinking of doing that....please dont.." I thought to myself.

But before she could complete her sentence she surprisingly fainted. I panicked but I called my mom and went to the nearest hospital with her. After the doctor had checked her, he told us not to worry because it was a minor thing and that was because of lack of sleep. I sighed in relief. 

After that, I went to her and asked why did she faint. She told me,"Donghae, its nothing. My body is weak and I had not slept much thats why i fainted. Dont worry ok?".

I then said to take care of herself and not make us worry much. Then we went back the same day as she was discharged that day only.

 

Authors POV-

It was evening by the time they reached home. Donghae had dropped off Yoona at her home and told her to rest. 

The next morning again Yoona came to Donghae's house and asked him to play with her and this time Donghae agreed at one go shockingly. 

Surprised Yoona asked why but Donghae didn't answer her. 


Donghae's POV-

Why was she so surprised? I thought. But i couldn't answer her because her face had become so cute when she asked me why! I couldn't tell her that!

Oh why is she so pretty!!

Yoona's POV-

Hmmmm.......why is he not answering me? or is he still angry at me for making him worry? I thought. Anyways i got surprised when he said yes in one go!

But then his face was red somehow! I wonder why. But he was looking so cute like a little boy! I wanted to hug him so bad!!  

We have always been together since we were babies uptill now. If we were to part, how would I react? And how would he react? I suddenly came to this conclusion.

But then i thought, there's no way he's gonna leave me, is he?

Authors POV-

After that they went out and hung around in the park. Later Donghae's mother got a call. "Hello? is this the Lee residence?", the person on the phone said. "Yes it is. Who are you?", Mother said.
"Ah yes. I am from the bank. Mr. Lee, your husband has still not payed the bills. We have waited for months and months but still didnt get any payment. We are sorry but you will have to move out and go somewhere else to live in." the person said.
"W-w-what? this can't be! b-but...." before Donghae's mother could finish, the person said, "We are sorry but you will have to move out before the day after tomorrow." and then the person hung up.

Donghae's mother was left confused and shocked. She didnt know where to go and her husband was also working overseas. Morever, she was finding it hard to tell Donghae that they had to move out and go.

After Donghae had come back home, after enjoying the day outside with Yoona, his mother went up to him and directly said that they had to move out soon, making a silent atmosphere. He kept silent. Then his mother told him that because his father had not payed the bills, they had to move out and go somewhere.

"Ok.......I get it." Donghae quietly said.
He went back to his room. And then started crying. He had never cried in his life. He had promised Yoona that he would never leave her. But he didnt ever imagine that one day this situation would come. His mother had also now found a place to live in. But, it was in Tokyo, Japan.

Donghae's POV-

How would I tell Yoona that I have to move out and live in Tokyo? Donghae thought to himself while scratching his head.
For the time first in my whole life am I finding a solution to a problem so hard. I dont wanna leave her for I love her very much, ever since we were small. 

And then he started crying again. Oh such a crybaby am I. But i cant help it! I'm gonna have to leave my true love! My first and only true love!
How woud Yoona react to this? I pondered over the thought of leaving her and then slept.

Yoona's POV-

Oh how much fun we had today! Donghae's really the best in entertaining me! I love him so much!~

And then we are always together! Yippe! Then we are already together in middle school! And then will be together in high school, in college and finally marry each other!!!! Bwahahaha! I am laughing over my own thought!

But then Donghae did promise me that he will be together with me forever, didnt he?

Somehow, I am having a bad feeling about it.  

Well forget it! Donghae and me are gonna have even more fun than today, tomorrow!!! 

And then while thinking of that she also slept happily!

Author's POV-

The next morning, again Yoona dropped by Donghae's house to play with him. But somehow she saw trucks carrying furniture near his house. She thought why is this happening? 

She again got a bad feeling about it. She rushed towards Donghae's room. She amazingly found him awake and asked what happened? 

Donghae then stared at her."Yoona, I am sorry. But i have to leave you and go to Tokyo to live there with my mother. My dad didn't pay the bills thats why we are forced to move out of here. I am really sorry but I can't be with you forever." He said as tears dripped by.

"W-w-w-what........? Dont kid me! There's no way in hell right? You can't leave me alone here by myself, can you?????  STOP JOKING!! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LIE!! PLEASE DO!! THAT YOUR JOKING YOU STUPID!! p-plea-ase...." Yoona said as her tears started dripping too.

Donghae couldn't look at her and turned away. Yoona then realized that he was not joking. He was serious. 

Yoona then thoughtfully said, "Donghae, look at me. Promise me that you will come and see me even if its once in a year. Promise me. I understand that you must go. But please do promise me that you will come here for me in summer holidays."

"Yoona....I, Lee Donghae promises you that I will come here someday and meet you! I promise you! And I will not break my promise!" Donghae stood up and said that. 

"Donghae, come down now we have to leave." His mother said.

Donghae and Yoona then went downstairs holding hands tightly.

Yoona then cried. "Mother, I will miss you! I will miss everything here! I understand that you have to go. But please do come sometime here and see me!" Yoona said. 

"Oh Yoona dear! I will also miss you! If only my husband had payed the bills! He's such a jerk! I cant believe it! But we promise that we will come to meet you!" Donghae's mother said as she cried.

"Donghae, please dont forget about me! You have to remember me and come see me! And stay in touch with me! Otherwise I wont forgive you! got it Lee Donghae?" Yoona said smiling.

"Yoona, Dont worry I will never EVER forget you! You will always be in my heart! You are like a blood to me that is neccasary for my body to survive! You will always remain number 1 in my heart! And one more thing, I, I love you Yoona. Just wait for me ok?" Donghae said while also smiling.

"Donghae...I will also never ever in my entire life forget you!! And...me too...I..I also love you truly Donghae..I will be waiting for you, my love." Yoona said.

"I am really happy that we both have mutual feelings. Now I must go. Yoona, thanks for everything. Keep in touch with me ok?" Donghae said as he was climbing in the bus.

And then suddenly Donghae grabbed Yoona's arm and kissed her! "Yoona dont ever forget this ok haha!" 

Yoona blushed. The separation time had finally come and then Yoona bid Donghae goodbye. Then she shouted, " I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU DONGHAE!!!"

Donghae nodded and smiled. And finally Donghae was not in Yoona's sight anymore. Yoona started crying again. 

She went back home and just waited for Donghae, her first and only true love to come back to her.

Suddenly, Yoona again fainted. She was rushed to the hospital.Yoona then realized that there was not much time for her to live anymore as she had

Cancer.

 


 

Hello there! So after a long time, I have finally posted a chapter. Sorry for any grammatical mistake! ^^  
I will soon update! Just wait please. :) And please subscribe!! hehe!~