Chapter 2

My One Sweet Romance

 

Dear Diary,

 

            Annyeong~ it’s me again, your pretty, awesome, little owner, very talented. Cough cough. Okay, scratch that. I’m just the ordinary Choi Sunjung you knew. kekeke~

            Hmm… it’s my first day in Korea and I met…no wait, I meant, bumped into this cool looking guy at the airport, who was chased by these very obsessive, possessive and scary looking girls. And I know what you’re thinking and nope I didn’t get into trouble. Oh wait, maybe, just maybe.. hehe ^^;;

 

“Excuse me miss, here’s your special latte.” A gentle voice spoke from Sunjung’s side.

 

‘Special latte? But…’ Sunjung tilted her head sideways, letting her hair hug her fringe as a sign of doubt and confusion. After a few seconds of twirling the pen, she then looked up and said, “I’m sorry but I think you got the wrong person.”

 

“Hm? Ah, that’s because someone ordered it for you, young miss.” The waiter said as he placed the latte on her table.

 

“A-ah… I see…” The girl’s lips formed into a thin line and bowed her head as soon as he disappeared back to his work.

 

            Err… this day is full of strange events in a box. You know what I mean, right? First, I met that cool looking guy, I mentioned earlier. Second, this girl who’s acting a ---let’s leave it like that. I don’t want the author to sensor this out. >.> ANYWAY, now I’m in this café, hanging out like what tourists do and and and someone…and I meant with… SOMEONE just ordered me some latte. But---okay… I’ll stop now… pfft. =w=

XoXo,

Sunjungie

~About an hour earlier~   

    

A cool Sunday breeze in Seoul welcomed our main protagonist after she took all her luggage to her own flat. It was still dusty and not to mention that eerie silence gave Sunjung chills on her spine.

 

“Uh…I guess I have to leave everything like this for now..” She nervously bit her lip after she spoke and dashed towards the door. “Whoever is here, please do take care of my belongings or else..” She threatened and immediately walked out.

 

            Turn here, turn there. Walk here, walk there. Talk about fast adaptation---Sunjung seemed to get a pretty hang of her neighborhood in just a span of an hour. She took out her mini journal and checked her list of things to do and her must-check-places.

 

“Seems like I’m going to have a long day” Sunjung bitterly uttered and dragged her feet to the nearest café in the area.

 

Kriing!! The sound of the bell echoed the place and immediately attracted the attention of the workers and some customers, probably their regulars.

 

“Welcome to Kona Beans!” They all greeted with a bow.

 

“A-ah” Sunjung hesitantly bowed back to them and walked towards the counter. ‘Oh right, we’re in Korea now. I must get use to this.’ She thought as she looked at the menu. “Can I have the Chocolate Chip Cheese Bar and some Fruit Punch, please?” She asked in her most polite manner like how she used to in America.

 

“Ah, sure, sure” The young man then punched Sunjung’s order and smiled warmly at her as he said, “That makes---”


 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Current Time~         

 

“I guess you don’t like lattes.” A deep voice said, interrupting Sunjung in her thoughts.

 

“Not that I don’t like them…It’s just…” Sunjung thought for an answer and…

 

“Fruit and coffee are not a good combination for my stomach.” 


 

 

17 SUBS... UWAAAHH~ I'm so happy right now~ OAO

Btw, I'm really really sorry for the really late update >.<
I'm too busy with my school stuffs now OTL

Anyhow, I'll try to update the story whenever I have some time. 

And Belated Merry Christmas to all of you~ *^* ♥

And as usual, comments and suggestions are widely accepted ^^