First Day

My One Sweet Romance

 

Dear Diary,

Annyeong~ I’m Choi Sunjung, 18 years old who likes to play games, sing and dance, cooking…and what else…hmm… oh, I like to read books as well. Let see, tomorrow’s gonna be a big day for me ‘coz finally my mom and dad allowed me to go back home…to Korea. Gosh~ I really miss that country—the food, the people, the culture and everything else >.<

Yup, you guessed it right! I’m a Korean who migrated to America because of my parents’ job and blah, blah, blah. By the way, I’m not saying that I hated my stay here in America. Although, I’ve got tons of friends here…it’s just that, what word should I use…nothing…could compare that person…my one and only greatest friend, Jaebum. I wonder if he’s alright. I really miss him…so much..

 

With lots of love,

Sunjung

 

-The next day-

“Announcing the arrival of flight **** from New York to Korea have just landed at the Incheon International Airport. I repeat…” The intercom announced to notify all the passengers. After the announcement, murmurs could be heard around the plane. 

 

“I couldn’t believe that I’m already here~” A woman squealed in excitement.

 

‘Probably a first timer…’ A teenage girl remarked as she overheard the conversation the woman had between her friends as they stepped down the plane. “I think I need to follow them…” She said grabbing her purse and jacket on her hand, following the remaining passengers on board to the lobby.

 

“Hmm…I guess a lot has been changed since I was gone” The girl remarked as she passed all the stores; some were new and some were there since she last visited the place. “I wonder what’s in store for me right now…” She added and suddenly…BUMP!

 

“Ow, ow, ow…”

 

“Mianhe…I was such in a hurry I didn’t notice you.” A male voice said in an apologetic voice and offered his hand to the girl.

 

“A-ani..it’s okay…I wasn’t paying any attention anyway.” The girl replied, accepting his offer and bowed down.

 

“O-oh…by the way, are you okay?” The man asked as soon as the girl straightened her back.

 

“Nae~ how about you?”

 

“Oh…I’m fine.” The boy answered with a smile plastered on his face. “Oh, can I ask your name?”

 

“Oh, my bad…I’m Choi—“

 

Suddenly, shrieks were heard not far from them. “Oppa~!!!” Some girls exclaimed, running towards the two. ‘What the—‘ Sunjung then looked at the man in front of her, to the screaming “wild” girls then back to the man. “Don’t tell me...” Her eyes suddenly grew wide as she realized something.

 

“Oops, I need to go now” The man, without any doubt, then walked away in a fast pace. Then he turned his head to Sunjung and said, “By the way, it’s a pleasure to meet a pretty girl like you.” After which, he gave her a wink; which left Sunjung dumbfounded.

 

“W-wait…oppa!!!” The running girls exclaimed as they spotted the man that they were chasing running away from them. Some continued to chase him while one of them stopped in front of Sunjung.

 

“Yah,” The girl said, looking at Sunjung from head-to-toe with an I’m-prettier-than-you and stay-away-from-him look. “I don’t know who you are but…you better stay away from MY oppa.” She said, stressing the word “my” in her sentence and flipped her hair.

 

Sunjung looked at her with an unbelievable look and said, “Excuse me?” “Did I hear that right? “My oppa,” you say?” She asked.

 

“Yes I did. Or are didn’t you hear what I said earlier that you want me to repeat it?” The girl smirked as she went closer to Sunjung.

 

“Watch your mouth, my dear.” Sunjung said and scoffed. “You don’t even own him nor did he want you.” She added crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

“M-mwoh!?”

 

“If you owned him and he wants you, then he shouldn’t have run away like he was being chased by a ghost.” Sunjung reluctantly said to the girl.

 

“And why were you able to say that?” The girl asked, slightly irritated by Sunjung’s manner. “I’m sure oppa wants me!” She exclaimed as Sunjung checked her watch and said, “Oops, sorry I gotta go. I’m not gonna waste my time here creating non-sense scenes in front of the crowd.”

 

Sunjung then grabbed her luggage and started to walk away. “Oh, and by the way,” She started facing the girl. “Uhm, can you do me a favor?” She asked.

 

“W-what is it?”

 

“Just a simple thing, stop calling him like you own him. Such as “my oppa” it sounds…hmm…what should I say…” Sunjung thought of a word and looked at the girl from head-to-toe and finally a word came out from . “Irritating”

 

Satisfied with her last words, Sunjung gave the girl a mischievous smile and gave her a small wave before leaving her---let say, speechless.

 

“ARGH!” The girl exclaimed ruffling her hair in frustration after everything sank into her mind. “That stupid and annoying foreigner…I’m gonna get her the next time we meet” She remarked, gritting her teeth.

 

“No one messes around Song Eun Hee”



 

Mianhe~ for the late and short update >.<

but oh well...I hope you enjoyed it...

please don't forget to comment or suggest :D 

Kamsahamnida~ *bows*