Chapter 1

This Is Not Your Ordinary Love

Today is the day that ________ has been waiting. The status letter of her application from Yonsei University is arriving today. She had been waiting for this for weeks. She had been praying hard and even goes to novenas just for her intention to pass it. Nervously waiting for the mail man to come, her phone rings.

 

 

_____ glanced at her phone and picks it up.

"Oh, it's Trixie." She hurriedly press the green button.

 

 

"Hey unnie-ah!" Trixie shouted from the other side of the phone.

________ giggled from hearing her best friend's voice.

"Hey my dear dongsaeng!"

 

 

"Unnie, have you gotten your status mail already?" Trixie asked.

"I haven't. I am currently waiting for the mail man to hand me the letter." ________ can't help to smile.

 

 

"You better tell me the result ok? You should inform me as soon as you have it." Trixie said and laughed from excitement.

"Yeah... yeah. I will!" ________ said in reply to her best friend.

 

 

Trixie hanged the phone down. ________ sighed, still nervous. 

Not long enough, someone rang the doorbell. First thing that came to ________'s mind was the mail man. She hurriedly raced down from her room. Not minding if she was skipping two gaps of the stairs. 

 

 

________'s father heard a giant-footstep-like rushing down from the stairs. "________, princess! Please be careful in going down the stairs. You might end up falling down and lying on a hospital bed." Her father told her with full concern.

 "I am so sorry daddy! I was just going to see who rang the doorbell." ________ said, not even looking where her father is. She is still rushing towards the door. Excited but still nervous... And her nervousness increased to the maximum level.

 

 

As she stood closely to their door, she hurriedly fixed her hair and dress. As she placed her right hand on the door knob, she takes a deep breath. "This is it ________, whatever the result is, just be happy. At least you've done everything you can." ________ opened the door slowly. She can feel her heart pounding fast.

 

 

"Good day Ma'am! Is Ms. ________ there?" The mail man politely asked her.

"Yes. I am ________." She said softly.

The mail man smiled and said, "Here's your letter from Yonsei University."

He handed her the mail that was in a big blue envelope.

________ thanked and bid farewell to the mail man then closed the door.

 

 

As soon as ________ was holding the envelope. She didn't what to do. She don't know if she was going to cry or will jump because of excitement. But of course, she didn't forget about the fact that her application will be rejected. She walked through their living room.

 

 

"Who was that?" Her father asked, not taking his eyes off from the newspaper. 

"It was the mail man, dad."

Her father put the newspaper down and glanced to her only daughter.

"Is that the status letter from Yonsei University?"

"Yes daddy, this is it." She smiled then sat before her father.

 

 

________ carefully tear the envelope. Making sure that the papers inside will not get destroyed. 

She calmly closed her eyes, saying a little prayer, and hoping that she will see the word "accepted" on the paper.

She slowly pull the papers out from the envelope.

 

 

Then _________'s starts reading it a loud for her father to hear it.

 

 

"Dear Ms. ________,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Yonsei University..."

She stopped reading and her eyes were wide in shock.

"Kyaaaaaaa!!!" ________ shouted.

 

 

Her father rise up from his seat and hugged her daughter.

________ happily hugged back. Tears falling from her eyes.

"I am happy for you baby! I am sure your mother is proud of you too."

Her father slowly pulled out from the hug and wiped her tears.

She chuckled and nodded.

 

 

"Wait daddy. I'll just call Trixie to tell her the good news." ________ said and wiped the remaining tears on her left cheek. She reached for her phone on her right pocket and dialed Trixie's number. In just one ring, Trixie answered the phone.  "Trixie!!! I got accepted in Yonsei University!!! " ________ immediately said, not allowing her best friend to even say 'hi' to her on the phone. They both shouted in joy. Not long enough, she hang up.

 

 

"Well..." Her father said. "This is a cause for a celebration!" She giggled and nodded.

 

 

Her prayers and hard work from studying has been paid off.

"Yonsei University, here I come!"

She said with a smile forming on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

First chapter up! ( ^_^ )

So... how was it?

I hope to get some positive feedbacks on this~

*crossed fingers*

To my subscribers, thank you very much!

Please don't forget to add me up as a friend.

I want to make some friends here:D