Chapter 2

This Is Not Your Ordinary Love

Mean while in the Palace of Korea…

 

 

 

 

“Crown Prince Jaejoong, the King would like to see you in his room.”  The royal secretary bowed and disturbed Jaejoong from reading his favorite book. Jaejoong glanced up to him and said, “Ok, I’ll be right there.”

 

 

Jaejoong stood up from his chair and went to his father’s chamber. When he was in front of the door, he heard his parents’ voices. He didn’t intentionally eavesdrop in their conversation.

 

 

“The Crown Prince must marry already. So he can take up my place and be the new King of Korea.” He heard his father said. “But I haven’t heard any news about our Crown Prince dating.” Her mom slightly protested.

 

 

The King said, “Should I…” but get cut because the Crown Prince suddenly arrived. Jaejoong bowed to his parents and sat down beside her mom.

 

 

Breaking the silence, his mom asked him. “Crown Prince Jaejoong, how old are you now son?” Jaejoong’s mom asked just making sure if what she knows was right. “I’m 26 years old in Western calendar. 27 here in Korea.” Jaejoong answered.  Jaejoong’s father took a deep breath and said, “I know that you are completely aware of the Palace’s laws.” Jaejoong nodded giving his father a sign that he was listening.

 

 

“You have to get married as soon as possible. Or else, we will have your marriage arranged by me and your mom.”  The King said emphasizing the words ‘or else’.  Jaejoong feels the pressure of needing to get married soon.  He had been dating girls that were picked by his mom and his dad.  But none of them seems to interest him. Those girls just wanted him for fame, publicity and especially, for his money. Jaejoong wished to have a married life like the one from his grandparents.  His grandfather  fight his love for her grandmother. 

 

 

“Just give me two months to find the one who I wanted to marry. If I don’t present you any girl I wanted to marry after two months, I’ll agree on the arranged marriage.” Jaejoong said then stood up from where he was seated. He can’t handle the pressure his parents were giving him at the moment. So he just walked away pissed.

 

 

“Yah! Crown Prince, get back here and talk to your father politely.” The Queen stood up and shouted for Jaejoong. But he did not listen and continue to walk away from them until he can’t hear his parents’ voices.

 

 

“That boy didn’t know how to respect at us at times.” The King protested to his wife. The Queen took a seat and sighed,

“Just like you.”

“I am not like him before.”

“Yes you do. Jaejoong is just like an exact copy of you.” The Queen smirked to her husband. Remembering the times were the King was just a Crown Prince.

 

 

The King pouted and rose up from his seat. “Where are you going?” The Queen suddenly asked. “I am walking my way out.” He said and pouted more. The Queen chuckled softly and whispered to herself, “My boys.”

 

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

:D

Thank you to all my new subscribers!^^

Thank you for the comments too~

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

Please don't forget to share this story of mine on twitter, facebook and tumblr.

God bless. (^ _ ~)